PDA

View Full Version : Spurs on their way to great season

Rummpd
11-24-2004, 10:56 PM
Dominating "comeback" win underway tonight against one of West's better team's proves motivated Spurs as good as anyone in league regardless of record. That being said, their 9 and 3 start very positive and this team will win 75% or more of remaining games for a season record of 60 or more games and then 16 more!

This is a special team - let the good times roll!

MadDoc

Rummpd
11-24-2004, 11:07 PM
Got to keep giving major props to Seattle - another impressive win for that hot as heck team = are they really for real?

MadDoc

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-24-2004, 11:15 PM
I would, but I just don't believe they can keep this up if they ship off Ray Allen and get back expiring contracts and prospects in return.

ducks
11-24-2004, 11:17 PM
if they are winning do you think they would ship him off ?

they can always do that this offseason

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-24-2004, 11:18 PM
if they are winning do you think they would ship him off ?

they can always do that this offseason

It'd have to be a sign-and-trade, but at what point can they truly say they'd be championship contenders?

I think he's unrestricted, so he could leave them without getting anything in return.

Nikos
11-24-2004, 11:27 PM
It was a nice win but the team still has its share of problems.

#1 Offensive execution when games get close.

#2 Parker and Ginobili still are not consistent on offense by any stretch, it doesnt matter right now cause of Duncan and defense and weak competetion, but it could come back to bite them in the ass.

ducks
11-24-2004, 11:30 PM
mavs had drik tonight

mavs missed nash tonight

I am sorry mouse but they did

sputrs had back to back great 4 quarters on the road in a close game
they can do it
yes it was not against the t-wolves but the competion is pretty weak this year

suns, wolves the only people in west I am worried about

Rummpd
11-25-2004, 08:37 AM
Except for one year in recent memory this years start is awesome and any current on court problems seem trivial to other years (early injuries, distractions about re-signings, finding a 3rd guard etc.) - is there any reason to believe the Spurs will not also do their annual s/p All Star game surge?

I say No Worries - Enjoy the Ride its Going to Be a Long One This Year - Hoping for a Spurs over Heat Championship.

MadDoc