PDA

View Full Version : Special Thread For Manumaniac

romain.star
05-13-2007, 03:59 AM
dude,
you and some of your friends are now taking their revenge after last night Manu A game.

You said: FUCK TO ALL THOSE who came after Manu when he played like shit...
But where were you when all the bashers came after Duncan or TP during bad games streaks ??

I hate your reaction because you're not a spur fan but a manu fan... don't tell me you'll be a spur fan when manu leaves the Spurs House...
I know you're gonna tell me I'm wrong but i know you're the kind of guy who prefers a Spurs loss with a good game from Manu than a Spurs Win with a bad game from Manu.
so keep on defending ONE PLAYER while people here care about the whole SpursTeam.....

One more thing: FUCK YOU

jaespur21
05-13-2007, 04:10 AM
dont know manumaniac but manu was playin good dfense. steve the guy who delivers chicken to my restaurant said MANU WILL step up and he did AND THE SPURS WON. Y hate on any spurs fan idk but GO SPURS GO

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
05-13-2007, 04:22 AM
The chicken dude knows all

MaNuMaNiAc
05-13-2007, 04:38 AM
dude,
you and some of your friends are now taking their revenge after last night Manu A game.

You said: FUCK TO ALL THOSE who came after Manu when he played like shit...
But where were you when all the bashers came after Duncan or TP during bad games streaks ??

I hate your reaction because you're not a spur fan but a manu fan... don't tell me you'll be a spur fan when manu leaves the Spurs House...
I know you're gonna tell me I'm wrong but i know you're the kind of guy who prefers a Spurs loss with a good game from Manu than a Spurs Win with a bad game from Manu.
so keep on defending ONE PLAYER while people here care about the whole SpursTeam.....

One more thing: FUCK YOU:lmao Give me a fucking break! First of all, if you'd have bothered to look over my posts you'd know I have stood up for Tony many times, as for standing up for Tim... well it kind of defeats the point doesn't it? to acknowledge criticism on the one guy responsible for getting the Spurs to where they are today. As for Manu, obviously I make no secret of the fact he is my favorite player, and amazingly I manage to be able to have a favorite player AND root for my favorite team WITHOUT having to whine and bitch about a player having a few bad games.

Let me get this straight, I don't rag on Tim or Tony, but because you don't think I've stood up for them enough, suddenly I'm not a Spurs fan. Yes, this makes sense.

I know you're gonna tell me I'm wrong but i know you're the kind of guy who prefers a Spurs loss with a good game from Manu than a Spurs Win with a bad game from Manu.and you got all this from what? you've been here a whole of 3 months and you're telling me you know I'm not a Spurs fan? I say to you again GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK!

EDIT: Who the fuck are you again? aside from a jackass that likes to pad his postcount with posts like "fhsdkflh", "jdsf", "sjdfi" that is. Seriously, I'm curious, had never seen your sorry ass before.

TheSanityAnnex
05-13-2007, 04:47 AM
and you got all this from what? you've been here a whole of 3 months and you're telling me you know I'm not a Spurs fan? :lol

jaespur21
05-13-2007, 04:48 AM
Oh now i know who manumaniac is know cuz of the SIG.... I got his back BUT im glad he said TIM is the manmanu is great BUT hes NO bill russell which Timmy is workin on without pimpin on the little white ppl like BRuss did

EDIT: me and my POPS was arguing. he said russell was better than tim but plz timmy has SO MANY SHOTS in his game...what did Russel have the finger role 2inches from the rim..... plz russell was a giant back then and now its jus the norm...

plus coloreds were frownd upon back then thank you whiteys for holdin us coloreds back VIVA LA RAZA