PDA

View Full Version : Tony, Manu, Tim, Bruce, and Horry DIRTY???

powerpower
05-13-2007, 11:12 AM
http://falcons.aolsportsblog.com/2007/05/13/the-san-antonio-spurs-are-dirty/

IDIOT!!!

Look at manu's bruised eye!!

There are a couple animation pictures under the article that are funny.

Obstructed_View
05-13-2007, 11:15 AM
"Ok, so maybe my opinion is colored by the fact that I'm a Phoenix fan."

No. A Suns fan focusing on officiating? Never happen.

Lebowski Brickowski
05-13-2007, 11:17 AM
That's the problem with the internets. Any idiot can write something for mass distribution.

sa_butta
05-13-2007, 11:18 AM
Give it up. Its a physical series things are going to happen.

katyon6th
05-13-2007, 11:23 AM
Sorry that the Suns are used to playing against the Lakers and the Mavs. Spurs Basketball is just a little different.

Obstructed_View
05-13-2007, 11:24 AM
A friend of ours came over to have dinner during the game. She isn't a giant basketball fan, and isnt a Spurs fan at all, but she pointed out Amare throwing his hip into Fin on that pump fake. The Dirty thing really needs to die already.

spursfan09
05-13-2007, 11:29 AM
Wow between all those guys there is a total of 15 rings in that picture.

sa_butta
05-13-2007, 11:36 AM
Wow between all those guys there is a total of 15 rings in that picture.If that is dirty, I dont want to be clean.:lol

spursfan09
05-13-2007, 11:52 AM
If that is dirty, I dont want to be clean.:lol

:lol

Kevin Blackistone
05-13-2007, 12:30 PM
Dirty or not, I go with the Spurs because they are pound for pound the toughest team in the NBA. They don't talk shit through the media, but they do go at your ass hard and force you to either play tough or go home. The ultimate versitile team - they took on Denver's physical toughness and out matched their skill, and now are taking on the Suns skill but out matching their muscle and toughness. It's great to see.

lil'mo
05-13-2007, 12:56 PM
yeah.. those "animation pictures" are not funny

Slomo
05-13-2007, 02:35 PM
http://www.cikava.com/gallery/albums/Photoshop_madness/Cryin_suns.jpg

LilMissSPURfect
05-13-2007, 03:29 PM
http://www.cikava.com/gallery/albums/Photoshop_madness/Cryin_suns.jpg

:toast

ATXSPUR
05-13-2007, 03:32 PM
Dirty or not, I go with the Spurs because they are pound for pound the toughest team in the NBA. They don't talk shit through the media, but they do go at your ass hard and force you to either play tough or go home. The ultimate versitile team - they took on Denver's physical toughness and out matched their skill, and now are taking on the Suns skill but out matching their muscle and toughness. It's great to see.

Good stuff.

AnkleBreaker21
05-13-2007, 03:35 PM
10 day old banana:lol:lol wtf

Deede4525
05-13-2007, 03:36 PM
If that is dirty, I dont want to be clean.:lol

:lmao

nkdlunch
05-13-2007, 04:25 PM
LMAO that writer got owned on the comments. what a crybaby

Extra Stout
05-13-2007, 04:55 PM
How soft does a team have to be for the Spurs to look like bruising thugs by comparison? The Suns should exchange their shorts for skirts.

What makes it worse is that Steve Nash, for one, is a warrior. D'Antoni has molded the rest of that team into withering nancies, Amare most of all.

1Parker1
05-13-2007, 05:06 PM
The Mavs vs Spurs series last season or even the Spurs vs Pistons series 2 years ago was about 5 times more physical with "dirty" play compared to this series. Problem is Stern has turned the NBA into a game for offensive-minded sissies, hence bitches like Ray Allen, Vince Carter, and Amare tend to whine and complain when they don't get ticky-tacky foul calls go their way and they don't get their regular 20-30 ppg. It's starting to become a real pain to have to listen to NBA players bitch about "physical contact" in basketball. I blame David Stern.

Obstructed_View
05-13-2007, 05:34 PM
Meh. Most of you didn't watch basketball before the Pistons implemented the Jordan rules. Knocking a guy on his ass as hard as you can just because he's better than you gets old, and there's a reason that it's been taken out of basketball.

Slydragon
05-13-2007, 09:33 PM
Well at least they are not calling us soft anymore.

timmydidit
05-13-2007, 10:49 PM
figures hes a suns fan

THE SIXTH MAN
05-13-2007, 10:58 PM
Jeez, they probably would have been crying bloody murder if they played the Nuggets.

jbspurs
05-14-2007, 12:49 AM
OK, OK OK! for Phoenix Suns fan's satistifaction.... SPURS ARE DIRTY!!

Chris
05-14-2007, 01:17 AM
http://falcons.aolsportsblog.com/2007/05/13/the-san-antonio-spurs-are-dirty/

IDIOT!!!

Look at manu's bruised eye!!

There are a couple animation pictures under the article that are funny.

The comments under the poor blog are more entertaining!

Here's a real gem from a Phoenix fan:

Here's my take on this..

The Spurs are being toyed with by the refs/commish. Suns will pull out a long drawn out 7 games. Suns will win game 4 at Spurs come home and win game 5 but lose at Spurs game 6. (Maybe not those exact games but Suns win 2, Spurs 1 more with game 7 as the tie breaker.) Suns will become victorious game 7 back at home. It would be a boring series if they let them sweep the Spurs. (No viewers if too boring.) Suns win Jazz in next series in 6 games. (Sorry, I just don't see the Warriors being allowed this year. I maybe wrong though)

Suns play, should be Detroit, but the Jason Kidd coming back to play his old team that he got kicked out of may be their angle this time out.

Suns go on to win Championship in 6-7 games. (6 games with Kidd or 7 with Detroit)

Suns have to keep it together this series and not let the Spurs not get in their heads. Stay away from injuries to their key players. Their hard work will be/should be rewarded in the end.

NBA is hurting with the lack of interest in the sport. The latest “stars” are getting slow and older. They just can’t keep a whole team afloat.
Team work and speed looks so much better than the traditional ball hogger any day. Maybe bring in more interest but they have to clean it up and actually bring back a fair and consistent competition before they can regain anyone’s trust.