PDA

View Full Version : Random Thought

TxJudsonRocketTx
05-13-2007, 12:32 PM
After hearing Phoenix bitch and moan for the last few days about how the Spurs are playing them physichally, I'm starting to think this Phoenix may not have made it past Denver, or at least would have gotten taken to 7 games by them. I can't even begin to imagine how much whining that series would have had if it happened, I think it would look something like a high school lunch when a fight is about to happen between a bunch of ghetto girls and before they do anything they kinda get in a circle and go off in eachothers faces and point a lot of fingers, and if NBA fans were lucky that might see some basketball thrown into all of that.

timvp
05-13-2007, 12:40 PM
The Suns are damn good and this series is far from over. I actually think they'd be the favorite against any other team in the league. Since the Spurs have mastered transition defense and limiting three-point shooting, they matchup with the Suns better than any other team.

That said, the Suns can regain full control of the series with a win in Game 4.

Johnny_Blaze_47
05-13-2007, 12:43 PM
The Suns are damn good and this series is far from over. I actually think they'd be the favorite against any other team in the league. Since the Spurs have mastered transition defense and limiting three-point shooting, they matchup with the Suns better than any other team.

That said, the Suns can regain full control of the series with a win in Game 4.

LJ, if you're Mike D'Antoni (well, you'd have a lot less hair), would you alter the strategy on Tim in Game 4 to take advantage of how the quick switch might alter the Spurs play in Game 4 and therefore, take control of home-court?