PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else happy to see Stephen Jackson...

The_Game
05-13-2007, 02:20 PM
Having success again?

he had some tough years after leaving S.A and he really is enjoying his basketball again. He was a big part of GS knocking out Dallas too. Be interesting if Spurs and GS meet in the conference finals. He would be a danger man.

anyone else still have love for jack?

El_Mago
05-13-2007, 02:32 PM
Yeah, I still love Jack.

I like his passion on the court and the loyalty he has to teammates.

I am happy for his success in GS, but if we were to meet them in the WCF then I would have to cheer against him.

GrandeDavid
05-13-2007, 02:35 PM
Having success again?

he had some tough years after leaving S.A and he really is enjoying his basketball again. He was a big part of GS knocking out Dallas too. Be interesting if Spurs and GS meet in the conference finals. He would be a danger man.

anyone else still have love for jack?

Not really. He's no longer with the Spurs and has made some bad decisions since he left. I'm not a big fan of his. I only like the Spurs and their players right now.

ChumpDumper
05-13-2007, 02:37 PM
I was just thinking we needed another thread about Jack.

I guess I'll have to wait until Barbosa does well again to see another thread asking why we traded him.

exstatic
05-13-2007, 02:55 PM
I was just thinking we needed another thread about Jack.

I guess I'll have to wait until Barbosa does well again to see another thread asking why we traded him.
We should just have a thread permanently pinned to the top: Too bad we got rid of ________ , and they could all have their circle jerk about whatever player.

BTW, Jack is shooting 30% and 17% from downtown in this series.