PDA

View Full Version : aggie blood

timvp
05-13-2007, 09:32 PM
got one brother in yale and the next brother turned down ivy league schools to go to a&m

so who is this mcgee character and do they really have male cheerleaders

thx

thispego
05-13-2007, 09:42 PM
yeah they're called the sit down busdrivers

LaMarcus Bryant
05-13-2007, 11:36 PM
The male cheerleaders dress up in white milkman outfits and swing their arms around like they're tugging on an elephant's dick, it's the cue for all the seniors to say "whoop!"

Cant_Be_Faded
05-13-2007, 11:42 PM
I thought this was about that time Mookie got punched in the nose by an aggie after Texas destroyed Agg at home with some Fast Griffin Action.

timvp
05-14-2007, 01:01 AM
how far is the drive and is college station a cow town

thx

Kevin Blackistone
05-14-2007, 04:24 AM

thx

couple of hours from SA, and yes. Biggest hicks this side of Mayberry.

johngateswhiteley
05-14-2007, 04:48 AM

thx

wow.

Doug Collins
05-14-2007, 04:33 PM
uh, it's more like 3 hours and some change -- and they only say college station's a cow town because it was founded by a cow :rolleyes

More like 2.5 hrs and it's no different than any small east Texas city except that it has a Best Buy and 2 (yes 2) Wal-Marts.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-14-2007, 06:37 PM

thx

If you count the total number of guys driving trucks with lifts, deer stickers, bush stickers, you'll laugh cuz its virtually all of 'em.

ROFL timvp's venturing out of his safe haven to go to college station. Classic.
I bet kori would not go even if you bribed her.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-14-2007, 06:39 PM
But they DO have a bed bath and beyond so you never know :lol

Doug Collins
05-14-2007, 07:06 PM
But they DO have a bed bath and beyond so you never know :lol

and a Linens and Things

johngateswhiteley
05-14-2007, 07:18 PM
More like 2.5 hrs and it's no different than any small east Texas city except that it has a Best Buy and 2 (yes 2) Wal-Marts.

no different? ...you're unbelievable.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-14-2007, 07:43 PM
I threw up once while partying at college station.

beachbarbie948
05-14-2007, 11:41 PM
a&m has all male yell leaders, however, during basketball season they have their dance team at games
college station is about an hour northwest of houston
it's near the brazos river

johngateswhiteley
05-15-2007, 01:45 AM
I threw up once while partying at college station.

i threw up once while partying in austin.

gtownspur
05-15-2007, 02:22 AM

bet you anything it was burnt orange.

johngateswhiteley
05-15-2007, 03:28 AM
bet you anything it was burnt orange.

kinda, it was gross...but its also happened more than once. burnt orange is an ugly, ugly color...don't know why anybody likes it.

timvp
05-15-2007, 04:46 AM
wow.

what ... was i supposed to be born with aggie knowledge embedded in my brian?

johngateswhiteley
05-15-2007, 05:07 AM
what ... was i supposed to be born with aggie knowledge embedded in my brian?

1. its Texas knowledge
2. there's only 2 state schools in Texas of consequence and Texas A&M is one of them
3. asking this board about College Station and A&M?...aside from a few, you should know better

:)

timvp
05-15-2007, 06:05 AM
1. its Texas knowledge
2. there's only 2 state schools in Texas of consequence and Texas A&M is one of them
3. asking this board about College Station and A&M?...aside from a few, you should know better

:)

1. i don't care about texas
2. i don't particularly like, dislike or pay attention to either school
3. i assumed there was an aggie population that could help

Extra Stout
05-15-2007, 08:36 AM

thx
2.5 hours.

It's what you get if you mix Waco with Lufkin.

Doug Collins
05-15-2007, 08:48 AM
no different? ...you're unbelievable.

My bad. I forgot to add that it is different because the Spirit of Aggieland is alive and burns brightly throughout the city illuminating the night sky across the whole of College Station. Other than that it's no different than any other small town in east Texas except that it has a Best Buy, 2 Wal-Marts, and a Bed Bath & Beyond.

leemajors
05-15-2007, 09:16 AM
My bad. I forgot to add that it is different because the Spirit of Aggieland is alive and burns brightly throughout the city illuminating the night sky across the whole of College Station. Other than that it's no different than any other small town in east Texas except that it has a Best Buy, 2 Wal-Marts, and a Bed Bath & Beyond.

does it have a McCoys or Home Depot/Lowes?

Doug Collins
05-15-2007, 09:50 AM
does it have a McCoys or Home Depot/Lowes?

Both Lowes and Home Depot. Big Time!

Extra Stout
05-15-2007, 11:06 PM
There are students who come to College Station and are rendered apoplectic because they've never seen such an enormous place before.

Extra Stout
05-15-2007, 11:07 PM
Both Lowes and Home Depot. Big Time!
When I was there they had a Hastings and an Albertson's.

Extra Stout
05-15-2007, 11:07 PM
And there was a Super Wal-Mart in Bryan.

Extra Stout
05-15-2007, 11:08 PM
And Highway 6 ran both ways, but the ways were separated by a median.

BeerIsGood!
05-16-2007, 03:37 AM

That's because you can't hold your liquor, and/or speed.

johngateswhiteley
05-16-2007, 05:16 AM
There are students who come to College Station and are rendered apoplectic because they've never seen such an enormous place before.

there are students who go to Austin and throw their lives away.

Doug Collins
05-16-2007, 09:48 AM
And Highway 6 ran both ways, but the ways were separated by a median.

Don't forget the multiple overpasses and the Target on Texas Ave. We also have a Hilton Hotel.

RonMexico
05-18-2007, 12:29 AM
Don't forget the multiple overpasses and the Target on Texas Ave. We also have a Hilton Hotel.

Might I add that we have luxury apartments and off-campus dorms titled Callaway House and Callaway Villas, located right next to the real railroad tracks that travel through the campus.

Additionally, downtown Bryan houses Mr. G's pizzaria run by a former Mafia member who is in the witness protection program. One cannot forget the Post Oak Mall, which is the largest Mall in the Brazos Valley. Likewise, the O&M Building in the center of campus is the tallest building between Houston and Dallas and is actually bigger than the Sam Houston statue in Huntsville.

They also have a Gattiland for the kids, an Outback for the Aussies and an Old Navy for the cool kids. There are now two Hastings in town and more than a handful of Chinese restaurants. We also have something called the "Texas Hall of Fame" which is a gigantic country and western dance hall.

And last but not least - Chase Murphy.