PDA

View Full Version : Okur is a dumbass

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-13-2007, 11:03 PM
You try and go baseline to dunk it up 11 late in Oakland? Then you get pissed off that JRich manned up and owned your ass?

Fuck you, Mehmet.

mavs>spurs2
05-13-2007, 11:04 PM
Bitch move

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-13-2007, 11:04 PM
The best part was when he was standing up behind his teammates talking trash. What a bitch :lol

Fillmoe
05-13-2007, 11:06 PM
mehmet HOEKUR

ChumpDumper
05-13-2007, 11:07 PM
Too bad he's a spurkiller.

mavs>spurs2
I like to think of Okur as a more pussy version of Dirk. Or maybe they're both equally pussies. I don't care for either of them until Dirk shows me that he's grown a pair.

Fillmoe
lol @ mavs fans hating their leader

mavs>spurs2
05-13-2007, 11:09 PM
I wasn't a big fan of his before last years finals and now this, but at this point I can't even tolerate him anymore. Grow a fucking pair already.

resistanze
05-13-2007, 11:12 PM
LOL @ Okur getting laid out. He thought about getting up quickly and confronting J-Rich, but changed his mind and let his teammates swarm around him :lol

resistanze
05-13-2007, 11:12 PM
mehmet HOEKUR
:lmao

SpursFanFirst
05-13-2007, 11:13 PM
He also shot that final 3, which was tacky.

Spurminator
05-13-2007, 11:15 PM
Am I remembering incorrectly that the Warriors have made unnecessary dunks and 3-pointers at the end of every single win this post season? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Pistons < Spurs
05-13-2007, 11:18 PM
Am I remembering incorrectly that the Warriors have made unnecessary dunks and 3-pointers in every single win this post season? Correct me if I'm wrong.

That's how I've seen it.

Fillmoe
05-13-2007, 11:18 PM
you are wrong

JamStone
05-13-2007, 11:21 PM
stupid on Memo's part, but didn't seem like he cared since he shot that late 3-pointer too. his coaches and teammates might want to tell him that if he's going to do that, expect to get slammed and it's probably a better idea to do that at Salt Lake City.

LaMarcus Bryant
05-13-2007, 11:22 PM
Spurkiller Supreme.

mavsfan1000
05-13-2007, 11:24 PM
There was still 35 fucking seconds left. If it was right at the end of the game it would've been bad but the Warriors are just poor sporting.

alamo50
05-13-2007, 11:30 PM
A basketball game was played and it was physical as heck.
The refs basicaly were giving the game to the Warriors.

I understand Oku for not waning to get hit again and that he prefered to go strong to the basket.

I ain't even gonna get into the perfectly legit 3 pointer at NOT the end of the game.

Screw the thuggs in Oakland.
Looking forward to the series with the Jazz.

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-13-2007, 11:32 PM
There was still 35 fucking seconds left. If it was right at the end of the game it would've been bad but the Warriors are just poor sporting.

There was 12 seconds on the game clock.

spurs1990
05-13-2007, 11:32 PM
Can't wait for the Spurs to play these jokers. We owe them largely for '94, '96, and '98. Perfect way to wrap up a WC championship by beating the most hated franchise in the game.

Dingle Barry
05-13-2007, 11:33 PM
So ... tackling a guy in the air is owning him? Aggy.

Richardson is the pussy.

mavsfan1000
05-13-2007, 11:35 PM
Actually there wasn't unless you are talking about the 3. That was Okur's way of retaliating after getting hit. Screw the Warriors after that.

Dingle Barry
05-13-2007, 11:36 PM
Haha I didn't even notice the "manned up" part. It takes a real man to tackle a defenseless basketball player. Ridiculous.

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-13-2007, 11:41 PM
Actually there wasn't unless you are talking about the 3. That was Okur's way of retaliating after getting hit. Screw the Warriors after that.

I was talking about the three pointer at the end.

Pistons < Spurs
05-13-2007, 11:41 PM
37.2 seconds left actually.

And that was a bullshit move by Richardson.

slayermin
05-13-2007, 11:42 PM
JRich was going for the ball. I don't think it deserves a suspension.

Dingle Barry
05-13-2007, 11:42 PM
JRich was going for the ball. I don't think it deserves a suspension.
You're not smart.

mavsfan1000
05-13-2007, 11:43 PM
I was talking about the three pointer at the end.
And I was talking about Okur being in a pissed off state that he didn't care that he was running up the score after getting slammed. Warriors poor sport after each game they lose.

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-14-2007, 12:18 AM
And I was talking about Okur being in a pissed off state that he didn't care that he was running up the score after getting slammed. Warriors poor sport after each game they lose.

As a Mavs fan, I'll have to give you credit - after watching your team you'd know all about that.

Suns>Spurs
05-14-2007, 12:36 AM
Okur suppose to let people take cheap shots at him.

ploto
05-14-2007, 07:11 AM
It's Okur fault someone committed a flagrant 2 on him?? I thought it was nice to see someone put a team away at the end of a game.

Dro210
05-14-2007, 08:06 AM
mehmet HOEKUR

lmao :lol

I wasn't a big fan of his before last years finals and now this, but at this point I can't even tolerate him anymore. Grow a fucking pair already.

You're not alone... I've got a boy thats a huge Mavs fan and feels the same way... When I told him about the movement to trade Dirk for Garnett, he said... "Shit, I'll trade him for Ricky Davis at this point"... lol

You're just mad that they beat yall...

Haha I didn't even notice the "manned up" part. It takes a real man to tackle a defenseless basketball player. Ridiculous.

For J-Rich, who usually plays soft as fuck.... Yea... That was manning up like Eli That team lives off that shit, have yall not realized that yet? That was the best thing he did for his team all game

As a Mavs fan, I'll have to give you credit - after watching your team you'd know all about that.

:lol

My whole take.... He asked for it. Warriors were trying to foul, refs wouldn't call it. He shoulda just stood there and took the foul, or did what he did later and just throw up a jumper.... You don't take it to the hole hard like that in that situation and expect to not get hammered. Bout time J-Rich did something with some aggression besides dunk. Okur got what he deserved.... and to that I say...

Get some bitch! Fuck Utah... Forever and ever

MajorMike
05-14-2007, 08:19 AM
I love the dumbshit look Okur always has on his face. "Duh... ba-skeet-ball, derr..."

jacobdrj
05-14-2007, 09:05 AM
I am sorry, but in regards to the dunk, the game wasn't over. The refs shouldn't have swallowed their whistles. The rules say the game isn't over, if the opposing team doesn't like it, they should do something LEGAL about it. I don't care about 'class'. I care about the rules. The game is 48 minutes long, and the game wasn't over. You keep playing, hard, no matter what, for all 48 minutes. Period. What Okur did was what he was supposed to do. Isn't this, after all, the Golden State team that can put up 10 points in under a minute? This is the NBA, you put your foot down when you are ahead. If they don't like it, come back the next game and beat them.

I can't believe this is even a conversation. It isn't like Okur was trying to shoot at his own basket. He was continuing the game. Not his fault the refs were being lazy, fat-asses.

Amare_32
05-14-2007, 09:13 AM
Okur should have just taken a jumpshot not try to embarass the Warriors at home by throwing down a dunk when the game was already over. I am glad Richardson gave the hard foul.

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-14-2007, 09:51 AM
It's Okur fault someone committed a flagrant 2 on him?? I thought it was nice to see someone put a team away at the end of a game.

Put a team away? They were up 11 with 30 seconds left and 12 seconds left on the shot clock. GS wasn't fouling. I'd say the putting away thing was taken care of at that point.

But what do you expect from a guy like Okur? Look who his coach is.

ponky
05-14-2007, 10:12 AM
Okur should have just taken a jumpshot not try to embarass the Warriors at home by throwing down a dunk when the game was already over. I am glad Richardson gave the hard foul.

maybe he was tired of hearing "Jazz Suck" "Refs suck" "bullshit" "overrated" all night long from a crowd of crazy fans...i don't buy the whole "embarrass" b.s., if the warriors had done such a thing (they have, see the mavs series), the crowd would've gone apeshit with the cheering and applauded such an action...they can take it, the warriors ballers can't...that is, unless they're winning

ponky
05-14-2007, 10:15 AM
i love how AHF has amnesia when it comes to the warriors doing the same thing this season, hilarious actually...keep ignoring that little fact, don't bother to address why it's ok then, AHF

Amare_32
05-14-2007, 10:32 AM
maybe he was tired of hearing "Jazz Suck" "Refs suck" "bullshit" "overrated" all night long from a crowd of crazy fans...i don't buy the whole "embarrass" b.s., if the warriors had done such a thing (they have, see the mavs series), the crowd would've gone apeshit with the cheering and applauded such an action...they can take it, the warriors ballers can't...that is, unless they're winning

You might be right I just really can't stand the Jazz. :lol

Dingle Barry
05-14-2007, 10:32 AM
Oh no, someone dunks on you when the game is already over. What a fucking human tragedy.

Why this bothers anyone so much is incomprehensible. Get angry and sack up for the next game, fine. Don't flip out about it.

DarkReign
05-14-2007, 11:09 AM
Oh no, someone dunks on you when the game is already over. What a fucking human tragedy.

Why this bothers anyone so much is incomprehensible. Get angry and sack up for the next game, fine. Don't flip out about it.

Big ol' :tu

Soul_Patch
05-14-2007, 11:28 AM
When i was playing NBA live 07 yesterday and was close to breaking 100pts in an 8 minute quarter game...i started fouling and calling time outs to break the 100 mark.

Didnt happen as my team went ice cold and couldnt even dunk without bricking...but...i felt like an E-asshole.

Budkin
05-14-2007, 11:35 AM
Too bad he's a spurkiller.

So true... one of the reasons matching up against the Jazz would be tough. Not to mention D Fish.

Amare_32
05-14-2007, 11:36 AM
So true... one of the reasons matching up against the Jazz would be tough. Not to mention D Fish.

If the Spurs make it to the West Finals they will have no trouble with the Jazz. Suns or Spurs in 5 over the Jazz.

SpursIndonesia
05-14-2007, 11:40 AM
As the Mavs slayer, Warriors is a favourite underdog to me. But that intentional foul was simply a thuggish act that doesn't have any merit in my book.

You don't like getting embarassed at home, how about playing BETTER in the first place ? That was just a pussy move done by a sissy, no excuse.

Cry Havoc
05-14-2007, 01:09 PM
I am sorry, but in regards to the dunk, the game wasn't over. The refs shouldn't have swallowed their whistles. The rules say the game isn't over, if the opposing team doesn't like it, they should do something LEGAL about it. I don't care about 'class'. I care about the rules. The game is 48 minutes long, and the game wasn't over. You keep playing, hard, no matter what, for all 48 minutes. Period. What Okur did was what he was supposed to do. Isn't this, after all, the Golden State team that can put up 10 points in under a minute? This is the NBA, you put your foot down when you are ahead. If they don't like it, come back the next game and beat them.

I can't believe this is even a conversation. It isn't like Okur was trying to shoot at his own basket. He was continuing the game. Not his fault the refs were being lazy, fat-asses.

Yep. :hungry:

hater
05-14-2007, 01:16 PM
Am I remembering incorrectly that the Warriors have made unnecessary dunks and 3-pointers at the end of every single win this post season? Correct me if I'm wrong.

thank you.

Are you all saying that Jrich if put in same position, would have thought twice about dunking it?? :lmao

Fuck the Warriors, their job is done, which was beating the chokers. their 15 minutes are up.

hater
05-14-2007, 01:18 PM
and Jrich is a dirty piece of shit.

JamStone
05-14-2007, 01:21 PM
If Jason Richardson gets suspended ... Okur = brilliant!

hater
05-14-2007, 01:22 PM
They were up 11 with 30 seconds left and 12 seconds left on the shot clock.

wrong, it was 37 seconds left and 4 secs left in the shot clock.

Amare_32
05-14-2007, 01:24 PM
and Jrich is a dirty piece of shit.

JRich has never done anything like this that I know of. I think it was frustration then anything else.

bdictjames
05-14-2007, 02:26 PM
I hear they dont use water when excreting down there in Turkey

Obstructed_View
05-14-2007, 03:30 PM
If they aren't going to cover the rim, and the game is in doubt, he had to do something at the end of the shot clock. The Warriors had at least three uncontested dunks around that time, too.