PDA

View Full Version : thug warriors = 10000x dirtier than Spurs

cheguevara
05-14-2007, 11:00 AM
I can't comprehend why the media still calling us dirty. did you see Warriors trying to injure multiple Utah players?!??

it was insane! and media still talking about Spurs being dirty. unreal :elephant

the worst thing is Utah and Sloan did not complain one bit. but gay fucking suns cry for anything. they are worst than a soap opera.

goddam!! I am so pissed. the fucking Suns need to go down. this is a man's league.

meanwhile on the other series, someone will get injured on Utah's side.

Jimcs50
05-14-2007, 11:01 AM
I can't comprehend why the media still calling us dirty. did you see Warriors trying to injure multiple Utah players?!??

it was insane! and media still talking about Spurs being dirty. unreal :elephant

the worst thing is Utah and Sloan did not complain one bit. but gay fucking suns cry for anything. they are worst than a soap opera.

goddam!! I am so pissed. the fucking Suns need to go down. this is a man's league.

The Jazz would never ever complain about dirty tactics, because the invented dirty tactics.

jmard5
05-14-2007, 11:18 AM
The Jazz would never ever complain about dirty tactics, because the invented dirty tactics.

:lol @ Malone and Stockton. Probably true. :clap

nkdlunch
05-14-2007, 12:50 PM
Okur was almost killed by Jrich.

and Harrington almost takes Boozer's head off, it not for Boozer being a tough mofo.....

and the elbow by Baron was just plain cheap.

mardigan
05-14-2007, 12:51 PM
:lol @ Malone and Stockton. Probably true. :clap
And dont forget Hornacek, that little shit was as dirty as anyone

MadDog73
05-14-2007, 12:52 PM
This just proves one thing: Everyone thinks everyone else plays dirty.

Extra Stout
05-14-2007, 12:54 PM

The media is not in love with how pretty the Jazz are.

spurs_fan_in_exile
05-14-2007, 01:04 PM
I think there is an image factor at play here. The Spurs are seen as "crafty veterans", so any physical play is part of some cunning master plan. Plus, despite what George C. Scott would have us believe, America doesn't always love a winner.

Then there's the Warriors who are described as "young", "intense", and "underdogs."

Or put another way, you see a 35 year old guy do something questionable people are more apt to say that he knows what's he's doing more than a guy who is in his first postseason.

hater
05-14-2007, 01:31 PM
Warriors have Jessica Alba. Spurs have Eva.

Jessica >>>>>> Eva.

saporvida
05-14-2007, 02:51 PM
Jessica >>>>>> Eva.

i agree whole-heartedly.

mmm alba...

Scumbag
05-14-2007, 02:55 PM
The Suns have Doris Diaw.