PDA

View Full Version : holy hell, grow a pair and man up!!

gaKNOW!blee
05-14-2007, 02:43 PM
Im sick of all this bitching about speculating about players being dirty.

should this player be suspended? should that player be suspended? wah wah wah.

This is PROFESSIONAL basketball, played by MEN. I tell you one thing, when I played basketball back in my day if i thought a player intentionally kicked me in the nuts or achillies, he would be gettin something in return the next time down the court, I wouldnt go cry to my coach or the crowd or someone else. Suns, if you dont like what the spurs are doing how bout you try BEATING them. Cause I got news for you, you dont win tonight, your in alot alot alot of trouble.

So how bout we quit being pussies and realize this is basketball and its a sport, not a fucking ballet.

sorry, just had to vent there.

thoughts?

bull62400
05-14-2007, 02:52 PM
Im sick of all this bitching about speculating about players being dirty.

should this player be suspended? should that player be suspended? wah wah wah.

This is PROFESSIONAL basketball, played by MEN. I tell you one thing, when I played basketball back in my day if i thought a player intentionally kicked me in the nuts or achillies, he would be gettin something in return the next time down the court, I wouldnt go cry to my coach or the crowd or someone else. Suns, if you dont like what the spurs are doing how bout you try BEATING them. Cause I got news for you, you dont win tonight, your in alot alot alot of trouble.

So how bout we quit being pussies and realize this is basketball and its a sport, not a fucking ballet.

thoughts?
:clap :downspin: :elephant bravo!! well said!

jaffies
05-14-2007, 02:53 PM
:clap :downspin: :elephant bravo!! well said! ......in another thread!!

MrChug
05-14-2007, 02:56 PM
I just think it's sad that they're setting up their built-in excuse if we win...

Kori Ellis
05-14-2007, 02:57 PM

thoughts?

That you should have posted it in another thread on the same topic :)