PDA

View Full Version : Hinrich punches Flip Murray in the nads...

DarkReign
05-14-2007, 03:13 PM
I am thieving this from a local site....again.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=EsxBWdrWgNo

End of the clip, the VERY end before TNT cuts away.

Thats why Flip was pissed.

mardigan
05-14-2007, 03:15 PM
Ha, that was a little bitch move

boutons_
05-14-2007, 03:23 PM
That was about as effective a nut punch as Carmela's limp-wristed effort in The Garden.

LEONARD
05-14-2007, 03:42 PM
Damn, I didn't notice that live or on the replay...what a douche...

JamStone
05-14-2007, 03:51 PM
Much, much worse than Bruce's knee to the groin on Nash. It's a clear punch to the sackage because he knew he was about to catch them in his mouth.

freedom&justice
05-14-2007, 03:53 PM
that's such a dirty move - little punk mama's boy got mad 'cause he got posterized. hinrich's such a bitch :madrun
This was game 4, right? is it under review? I mean, Bruce is being reviewed for clipping Amare, and that one wasn't even intentional whereas this one clearly was.

a couple of idiot bulls fans were actually praising him for it too; talk about classless fans. :rolleyes

Go knock them out, Pistons!!

hater
05-14-2007, 04:08 PM
why are fans becoming such bitches? that was barely a tap on the nuts and probably cause capt. Kirk wanted to stroke that shit.

basketball fans need to stop bein sissies

JamStone
05-14-2007, 04:11 PM
you obviously don't have a penis, hater ... or you were castrated and no longer have testicles

freedom&justice
05-14-2007, 04:13 PM
why are fans becoming such bitches? that was barely a tap on the nuts and probably cause capt. Kirk wanted to stroke that shit.

basketball fans need to stop bein sissies
:rolleyes dude, that was a closed-fist hit. It might not have been much, but it was without a doubt a bitch move; I betcha Flip didn't appreciate that.

whottt
05-14-2007, 04:13 PM
I'm with Hinrich on this one...you see a man's nuts about to hit you in the face, to not do something to avoid it, would be the bitch move...he avoided it. Not saying Flip deserved it...but does anyone blame Hinrich for not wanting to be completely punked forever in a poster?

mardigan
05-14-2007, 04:15 PM
I'm with Hinrich on this one...you see a man's nuts about to hit you in the face, to not do something to avoid it, would be the bitch move...he avoided it. Not saying Flip deserved it...but does anyone blame Hinrich for not wanting to be punked in a poster forever?
:lol Well I guess if you look at it that way, he did the only thing any self respecting man would have done

freedom&justice
05-14-2007, 04:20 PM
I'm with Hinrich on this one...you see a man's nuts about to hit you in the face, to not do something to avoid it, would be the bitch move...he avoided it. Not saying Flip deserved it...but does anyone blame Hinrich for not wanting to be completely punked forever in a poster?Just...one thing about that...not that I don't still think hinrich's a punk but now that you mention it...eew! :vomit:

DarkReign
05-14-2007, 04:20 PM
I'm with Hinrich on this one...you see a man's nuts about to hit you in the face, to not do something to avoid it, would be the bitch move...he avoided it. Not saying Flip deserved it...but does anyone blame Hinrich for not wanting to be completely punked forever in a poster?

You know, framing the argument that way, I am totally inclined to agree.

Who wants nuts in your face? Certainly not me, and if you forced those buts in my face, I'd punch em too.

Huh, take away basketball, and the whole thing makes sense for Kirk.

hater
05-14-2007, 04:21 PM
you obviously don't have a penis, hater ... or you were castrated and no longer have testicles

oh but that's what your momma keeps telling you.

she just don't want u to be jealous.

hater
05-14-2007, 04:21 PM
if JamStone had been in Kirk's shoes, he would have opened his mouth :lmao

BradLohaus
05-14-2007, 04:22 PM
Wow, I didn't even catch it the first time, but the second time it was so obvious. I bet he gets a small fine but it ends there.

whottt
05-14-2007, 04:25 PM
It was like:

http://homepage.mac.com/jfstrain/blogpics/apr04/defiance.jpg

freedom&justice
05-14-2007, 04:28 PM
It was like:

http://homepage.mac.com/jfstrain/blogpics/apr04/defiance.jpg
:lmao

whottt
05-14-2007, 04:30 PM
You know, framing the argument that way, I am totally inclined to agree.

Who wants nuts in your face? Certainly not me, and if you forced those buts in my face, I'd punch em too.

Huh, take away basketball, and the whole thing makes sense for Kirk.

What you mean take away basketball? Especially if you are playing basketball...especially if you are in the NBA and getting broadcast over a million TV's...and especially if your team is getting it's ass kicked out of the playoffs.

Only a loser lets himself become Fredrick Weiss..

Hinrich obviously thought a nutshot and the eternal emnity of Flip, and a bunch of homos looking for reasons to take a mans nuts to the face, was the better part of Valor...I concur.

Flip's pissed? Who cares? Hinrich obviously doesn't.

DarkReign
05-14-2007, 04:34 PM
What you mean take away basketball? Especially if you are playing basketball...especially if you are in the NBA and getting broadcast over a million TV's...and especially if your team is getting it's ass kicked out of the playoffs.

Only a loser lets himself become Fredrick Weiss..

Hinrich obviously thought a nutshot and the eternal emnity of Flip, and a bunch of homos looking for reasons to take a mans nuts to the face, was the better part of Valor...I concur.

Flip's pissed? Who cares? Hinrich obviously doesn't.

:lmao

Budkin
05-14-2007, 04:43 PM
Nut shots are always off limits unless it is a matter of survival.

resistanze
05-14-2007, 04:51 PM
From looking at that video I don't see how Flip's nuts were going to hit his face, as Kirk was already falling back. So I don't see the nut punch as serving any purpose.

The only other possibility would be he just flung out his arm as he lost his balance, but it didn't look that way.

whottt
05-14-2007, 04:52 PM
Nut shots are always off limits unless it is a matter of survival.

Maybe in a pickup game or something...but in the NBA/Olympics you can be immortalized for all the wrong reasons...and his team is already on life support in this series. What did he have to lose?

JamStone
05-14-2007, 05:27 PM
oh but that's what your momma keeps telling you.

she just don't want u to be jealous.

YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!

I'm going to make a momma joke and still be a fucking loser

:donkey

Pistons < Spurs
05-14-2007, 07:02 PM
WOW I never noticed that during the game, or on the TNT replays of the dunk.

jochhejaam
05-14-2007, 07:24 PM
Got posterized, threw a little girl punch, then had his head slam off the padding.
Failed miserably in his attempt to avoid being punk'd. :lol

monosylab1k
05-14-2007, 09:06 PM
Got posterized, threw a little girl punch, then had his head slam off the padding.
Failed miserably in his attempt to avoid being punk'd. :lol

except for the whole "won the game" part

jochhejaam
05-14-2007, 09:19 PM
except for the whole "won the game" part
Except for the Bulls being down 3-1 part.

Vinnie_Johnson
05-14-2007, 10:00 PM
What's up with dallas fan running smak?

Fillmoe
05-14-2007, 10:24 PM
Captain Kirk >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ninth Man, Flip Murray

Vinnie_Johnson
05-14-2007, 10:31 PM
Captain Kirk >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ninth Man, Flip Murray

Flip sucks so what :dramaquee

sabar
05-15-2007, 01:40 AM
That was a punch? If anything this is even worse than if they were in his face. Now the poster will look like he's reaching for the stuff instead of trying to avoid it.