PDA

View Full Version : Steve Nash.

trueD
05-14-2007, 11:33 PM
You gotta give it up. Nash fought thru this game, lulling his way very nearly hogging the ball early in the game, turning the ball over, getting hit several times...and yet he leads Suns to what is right now a 3 point lead. Spurs have dominated the contest.

If Suns win, they do so because of NASH.

trueD
05-14-2007, 11:36 PM
Suns win!

I am not more of a fan of Suns than Spurs, but a fan of Marion, Nash, Amare, and Barbosa. :lol

Seriously, that was a great game, first one I had the opportunity to watch.

If I could make a living watching b-ball OHHHHHHHHHH......

schadenfreude52
05-14-2007, 11:45 PM
I'm just a huge fan of Steve Nash. I dislike the rest of the team, but I really want him to win a championship.

trueD
05-14-2007, 11:53 PM
Pop tried hard to stop Nash: Bowen was tough as usual, and would anyone be surprised if Horry was told to lay him out? I wouldn't. It's part of the game, totally agree it would be a great move. But guess what? It didn't work :lol

Nash >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dirk.

RonMexico
05-15-2007, 01:10 AM
That wasn't a dirty play by Horry, though.

trueD
05-15-2007, 01:37 AM
That wasn't a dirty play by Horry, though.
That's really huge of you, but it definitely was a dirty play. He couldn't have caught Nash, so he prevented him from moving downcourt by knocking him outta bounds? That's a frigging football move! :lol But that's the beauty of the thing, and it's how this series is going. A little hockey and some jockey.

Steve Nash is a speciman of a b-ball player. He's been nutted, cut up and laid out (and that's only from watching one game and some highlights of two others) and still runs like the EverReady Bunny, or a Timex watch run over by two semis. And those two behind-the-back passes at the end of the game and 6 assists in the 4th prove he cannot be rattled. The player is unshakeable! And he adjusted his game in the 2nd quarter from one-on-one "I'm going to take this game on my own shoulders" to his conventional style of assisting and running.

Nash's adjustment and the teams cool demeanor in the 4th for the comback are signs this team is growing up. Big Brother Spurs should be afraid.

popshark86
05-15-2007, 01:52 AM
parker > nash

xianglin
05-15-2007, 01:54 AM
players around the league probably fear him as much as anybody right now. i don't care how cool he appears in interviews he is extremely competitve.

Dirk Nowitzki
05-15-2007, 02:46 AM
:clap :clap :clap Way to go Nash way to go. Oh and to the Spurs FUCK YOU! :flipoff :flipoff Suns are back in it baby!!!

Xylus
05-15-2007, 04:49 AM
I can't believe the beating that Nash is taking in this series. It's like the Spurs are doing everything they can to take the guy out of his rhythm, but he continues to play at an MVP level.

He and Duncan are the best two players in the league, hands down. No question.

L.I.T
05-15-2007, 05:05 AM
Seriously, of all the players this playoffs, he's the one who has impressed me the most. Just unbelievable on the offensive end, and a tough bastard to boot.

mavsfan1000
05-15-2007, 05:19 AM
I can't believe the beating that Nash is taking in this series. It's like the Spurs are doing everything they can to take the guy out of his rhythm, but he continues to play at an MVP level.

Not only that, they are trying to injure him. Bowen hits and Horry's cheap shot for example. The spurs are a dirty ass team.

Cry Havoc
05-15-2007, 09:13 AM
Not only that, they are trying to injure him. Bowen hits and Horry's cheap shot for example. The spurs are a dirty ass team.

Please ban this fool.

romsey31
05-15-2007, 11:56 AM
Please ban this fool.
why? for speaking the truth?

trueD
05-16-2007, 09:25 AM

He and Duncan are the best two players in the league, hands down. No question.

Look for Nash to be HUGE tonight.

Nash >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fish

Rummpd
05-16-2007, 11:09 AM
"Mavs Fan:

Not only that, they are trying to injure him. Bowen hits and Horry's cheap shot for example. The spurs are a dirty ass team."

Selective Memories:

Nash kneed Parker - not the other way around.

Ginobili could have lost an eye

Suns are a soft team but still have also could have seriously hurt the Spurs.

Amare is as big a whinner as Dirk = hard to believe anyone could be! (Props to Nash he does not whine like the rest of the Suns)

hitmanyr2k
05-16-2007, 11:25 AM
Nash converted me into a fan last year. I was on the Nash-hate bandwagon for awhile after that first MVP but the guy is no joke and he earned my respect in the '05 playoffs and last year after seeing what he could do without Amare. Watching him this year and in the playoffs I've become even more of a fan. I love his game and his mental toughness. He's a leader in every sense of the word. And even though he gets beat up he takes the high road and never throws anyone under the bus during interviews or in the media. He's all class. I started out rooting for the Spurs in this series but now I wouldn't mind seeing the Suns take this series only because I want to see Nash get a ring. The rest of the Suns players (and their coach) can kiss my ass though.

Cry Havoc
05-16-2007, 11:35 AM
why? for speaking the truth?

You might want to actually pay attention to these boards before asking why Mavsfan1000 needs to meet the banstick.

trueD
05-17-2007, 01:04 AM
Ahhhh, Stevie ran outta gas in the end tonight. The weapons of the Suns lacked any real ammunition after the first quarter anyhoo.

Marion was large @ 24/17, but just not huge.
Barbosa & Bell? 18 points total, miniature.
Kurt Thomas? Mr. Largeness on both ends, 15/12. Increase his FG from 38.5 to 42 and Suns win! It's just that simple. Blame Thomas.

Spurs were stellar in the 2nd half, making up 16 points...kinda like the Suns in Game 4.

Watch out for the roar of Amare & Diaw in SA.