PDA

View Full Version : So Charles...

v2freak
05-14-2007, 11:50 PM
to sum up your harangue, you think it's fair for the league to suspend Diaw and Stoudemire?

Is anyone watching the post game analysis? Holy hell... [/sarcasm]

trueD
05-15-2007, 12:04 AM
No, he said it would be UNFAIR to suspend them, what a joke. Simply based on the fact that Diaw and Stoudemire are so very important to the team :lol

Budkin
05-15-2007, 12:09 AM
LOL... I want to see the league come out and say that.

Vinnie_Johnson
05-15-2007, 12:11 AM
Too bad but the suns will not be playing the next game with them.

Vinnie_Johnson
05-15-2007, 12:11 AM
Shaq sucks on the show.

Fillmoe
05-15-2007, 12:18 AM
shaq didnt say a word for a whole 10 minutes... i didnt even notice he was on the set.... than he started making gay ass noises during the replays

trueD
05-15-2007, 12:21 AM
I vote for NO ONE getting suspended. :) Hey, it could happen.

Funny how Nash was all laid out, if he had arisen immediately, kinda like he did when he noticed Horry giving shit to his Bell, the melee could have been averted.

Amare just said (postgame interview) that he was checking back into the game at the time, something Doug Collins pointed out at the time of the incident.

Vinnie_Johnson
05-15-2007, 12:24 AM
shaq didnt say a word for a whole 10 minutes... i didnt even notice he was on the set.... than he started making gay ass noises during the replays

That was Shaq sucking off Kenny :lol

ponky
05-15-2007, 12:45 AM
I vote for NO ONE getting suspended. :) Hey, it could happen.

Funny how Nash was all laid out, if he had arisen immediately, kinda like he did when he noticed Horry giving shit to his Bell, the melee could have been averted.

Amare just said (postgame interview) that he was checking back into the game at the time, something Doug Collins pointed out at the time of the incident.

So you think he was faking? Bullshit. Sometimes it takes a second to get over the shock of getting whacked (getting over the pain) before the anger and adrenaline sets in, happens all the time, surely you must've experienced it at some point if you've ever been in competitive sports or even just playing around as a kid.

trueD
05-15-2007, 12:58 AM
I have played several competitive sports, but must admit I've never been laid out before. Guess it was my charming good looks and sweet-girl attitude that prevented unnecessary roughness leading to bruises and lame limbs.

Nash is not a wimp, he takes charges with the tallest and biggest of 'em and comes back fighting, never being fazed. Of course he milked it, who wouldn't? Plus, it was completely unexpected at the opposite end of the court, so he was undoubtedly shocked, but definitely not down for the count. And no one can blame him for not having forethought, it was just an observation on my part.

You still sporting that gay avatar?

DarkReign
05-15-2007, 07:50 AM
I have played several competitive sports, but must admit I've never been laid out before. Guess it was my charming good looks and sweet-girl attitude that prevented unnecessary roughness leading to bruises and lame limbs.

Nash is not a wimp, he takes charges with the tallest and biggest of 'em and comes back fighting, never being fazed. Of course he milked it, who wouldn't? Plus, it was completely unexpected at the opposite end of the court, so he was undoubtedly shocked, but definitely not down for the count. And no one can blame him for not having forethought, it was just an observation on my part.

Ding, Ding, Ding! We have a winner.

Cry Havoc
05-15-2007, 09:16 AM

You still sporting that gay avatar?

Not to mention the soccer-esque OH DEAR GOD IVE BEEN SHOT but now that they called a foul I'M 100% AND WANT TO KILL YOU! maneuver that you see almost daily in futbol matches.

Medvedenko
05-15-2007, 09:39 AM
Yeah, the flop at the end was pretty hillarious, especially in slow motion....still a hard foul by Horry....

mFFL03
05-15-2007, 10:35 AM
anything looks like a flop in slow motion and yes....

shaq SUCKED in the halftime and post game show....you thought he would be good...

maybe he was just shy, but to his defense, charles, ernie, and kenny do make it look easy...

AZLouis
05-15-2007, 11:20 AM
http://gallery.upshizzle.com/albums/05.07/horry%20foul.gif

nkdlunch
05-15-2007, 11:25 AM
oh man, after seeing that, it was more of a flop by NASh than a hard foul by Horry

LEONARD
05-15-2007, 11:28 AM
oh man, after seeing that, it was more of a flop by NASh than a hard foul by Horry

Wow...just...fucking wow... :lol

:drunk :smokin :hat :smokin :hat :drunk

The only "flop" was Nash laying down with his arms up...him going down and hitting the table was no flop...

DOMINATOR
05-15-2007, 11:34 AM
naw watch his right foot on the ground when he was pushed... his foot slide on the floor. only flop was when nash hit the table sat for a split second then threw back his arms and laid down.

like the dude above me posted

Vinnie_Johnson
05-15-2007, 11:53 AM
http://gallery.upshizzle.com/albums/05.07/horry%20foul.gif

Horry set a nice Pick what's wrong with that?
:lol

SilverPlayer
05-15-2007, 12:00 PM
The only problem I have is Horry's arm position. He definetely pushed his elbow into the contact...Otherwise it would have been a flop by Nash. Stupid foul. Stupid Amare + Diaw.

/Spurs in 6

Spurologist
05-15-2007, 12:16 PM
What was up with Nash grinding his teeth on the floor??

:lol

Trainwreck2100
05-15-2007, 12:45 PM
http://pix.nofrag.com/7e/71/7307f20a4593b49f93823e83d232.gif

v2freak
05-15-2007, 01:13 PM
No, he said it would be UNFAIR to suspend them, what a joke. Simply based on the fact that Diaw and Stoudemire are so very important to the team :lol

Edited for confusion