ducks
05-14-2007, 11:58 PM
3-14 is not going to cut it

johnpaulwall21
05-15-2007, 12:09 AM
manu killed them in the 4th. i dont know why it was in his hands

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-15-2007, 12:10 AM
Just be sure to call out your boy Parker for two horrible shots late and 3 stupid turnovers early, you know to be fair and all.

Man Mountain
05-15-2007, 12:12 AM
Actually just call out Pop for leaving Duncan on the bench until 2 something to go. He should have been back in the game with 4 minutes left when Amare came back. This was a frickin critical game - you can't try to save Duncan that long.

ducks
tp had less turnovers then nash
tp had big buckets when duncan was on the bench
missed shots two shots
what did manu do in the fourth ?
did he even score?

Borosai
One good game per series won't cut it. Time to tear down the church and build one for Finley, who has been the 3rd best player for the Spurs in the playoffs.

ducks
05-15-2007, 12:14 AM
Actually just call out Pop for leaving Duncan on the bench until 2 something to go. He should have been back in the game with 4 minutes left when Amare came back. This was a frickin critical game - you can't try to save Duncan that long.
pop thought manu and tp could do it

tp hit finley for those big three's

SequSpur
05-15-2007, 12:14 AM
WTF? this is another stupid fucking topic... There are 2 Ducks stupid fucking topics in the forum... WTF? will you and your sun fans shut the fuck up for once?

Fuckin A man..............

CharlieMac
05-15-2007, 12:15 AM
Manu was what the kids call "sucky" in game 4.

ducks
05-15-2007, 12:16 AM
ducks is not a suns fan

Man Mountain
pop thought manu and tp could do it

tp hit finley for those big three's

Manu and TP aren't interior defenders. Pop was dumb for making Duncan sit so long. You can't leave your offensive and defensive star on the bench until that late.

gilmor
Aggie.. let me ask you one question.. Why do you hate Parker so much? Does Parker offend you? Is it better off for Spurs to trade him next year? Because I see all the hate coming from you for Parker..

I myself would love both Parker and Manu to do well..

Dartherus
05-15-2007, 12:21 AM
Manu back on the starting lineup for god's sake....
why to keep the second best BASKETBALL PLAYER (take notice, not the second best scorer) coming from the bench, limiting the optimal distribution of minutes?

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-15-2007, 12:25 AM
Aggie.. let me ask you one question.. Why do you hate Parker so much? Does Parker offend you? Is it better off for Spurs to trade him next year? Because I see all the hate coming from you for Parker..

I myself would love both Parker and Manu to do well..

I don't hate him. I want him to do well. It pisses me off (as a former point guard) when I see him try to do too much.

And it's a consistent thing:

1. end of quarters, running 1-4 down, and he always tries to get to the hoop and never makes it

2. mark it down - Manu gets a bucket or two in the fourth, and he feels like he needs to get it going, and tries too hard. Tonight he tried to go one on three against Phoenix and got stuffed.

And the killer was with about 3 minutes left we had a possession where we needed to run some clock and he came down and took a contested jumper with about 16 left on the shot clock. Fucking stupid decision.

If he'd just play his game and pick his moments, I'd like him a lot more.

Johnny RIngo
05-15-2007, 12:30 AM
Someone on the Spurs bench should've poked him in the eye. Seemed to do the trick last time.

On a serious note, Manu has been mediocre all playoffs long. Even if we get past the Suns I can't see us beating Detroit(I'm predicting them to win it all) or Utah with Manu playing this bad.

Utah will outrebound us, hammer the ball into the paint, and leave the 3 unguarded allowing Manu to chuck shot after shot.

If we somehow manage to make it past both the Suns and the Jazz Detroit will take the 'ship in 5 or 6. They're in championship mode right now.

carina_gino20
05-15-2007, 12:50 AM
I know Manu laid an egg tonight and he wasn't as aggressive as in game 3. But it's really pretty hard to get anything going when you don't even touch the ball. I'm not hating on Tony but I'm very disappointed with his decision-making tonight. 2-3 possessions, he held the ball for so long and would only pass off when he had absolutely no shot at the basket. sometimes we got lucky but late in the game, those were very costly turnovers. I don't know why Pop didn't just call a play for Manu before it was too late.

michaelwcho
05-15-2007, 01:00 AM
To me, Manu Ginobili is the missing piece of the puzzle. We need someone who can penetrate and create/get fouled at the end of games, and that someone is 2005 Ginobili. Something happened to this guy...we sure need him back.

Budkin
05-15-2007, 01:01 AM
The big 3 all sucked in the 4th.. period.

gilmor
05-15-2007, 01:04 AM
I don't hate him. I want him to do well. It pisses me off (as a former point guard) when I see him try to do too much.

And it's a consistent thing:

1. end of quarters, running 1-4 down, and he always tries to get to the hoop and never makes it

2. mark it down - Manu gets a bucket or two in the fourth, and he feels like he needs to get it going, and tries too hard. Tonight he tried to go one on three against Phoenix and got stuffed.

And the killer was with about 3 minutes left we had a possession where we needed to run some clock and he came down and took a contested jumper with about 16 left on the shot clock. Fucking stupid decision.

If he'd just play his game and pick his moments, I'd like him a lot more.

I think that Manu sucks more in this Series than Parker. Parker will always make those bone-headed moves sometimes, but I am really disappointed in Manu in this Series. He hasn't really played his normal self and instead of driving to the hoops, he always settling for jumpers.

I think for any criticism you have for Parker in this Series, you probably (in all fairness) could have found 2-3 more in Manu. How come you never point out the mistakes that Manu makes but all I heard continuously is your breakdown on Parker..

I am just curious to know.

jcrod
05-15-2007, 01:05 AM
its too the point where i don't want manu to have the ball at the end anymore.

Kori Ellis
How come you never point out the mistakes that Manu makes but all I heard continuously is your breakdown on Parker..

I am just curious to know.

AHF always rags on Parker in retaliation to ducks constantly ragging on Manu.

It's annoying as hell on both sides.

ducks
duncan did
tp hit big shots and free throws
missed a couple of shots
manu did he even score in the 4?

Kori Ellis
05-15-2007, 01:06 AM

Exactly. The Spurs all sucked in the 4th. Including Pop.

DarrinS
05-15-2007, 01:09 AM
None of this really matters right now. Spurs just need to win game 5.

Punkkboy44
05-15-2007, 07:43 AM
If the Spurs lose this series..and Manu has two more bad games..I'd trade him for a high draft pick.