PDA

View Full Version : Wow...that was a dirty play

mikekim
05-15-2007, 12:05 AM
No excuses whatsoever...that foul by Horry was a dirty play and there's no other thing you can say about it.

I still think that the spurs aren't a dirty team and Horry's frustrations from the game boiled over. Not defending the play in any way though. But that is honest to God, the first play I can remember off the top of my head where a spurs player actually, intentionally went about fouling to hurt someone, or at least put him in danger of getting hurt. That's exactly what "dirty" means to me though. Going out and playing with a definite, malicious intent. Spurs haven't shown that until tonight (no matter what suns fans try to say). Wow...

I'm not saying this to excuse horry in any way but my mind immediately flashed to raja/kobe clothesline incident. I'm not doing this point back at the suns. These were both inexcusably dirty plays and I condemn both of them as such.

Horry's gone...Suns have more mental fuel than they can burn right now...I really don't know what to expect in game 5. I'm guessing a sun's win... Spurs still pull it out in 7 I think...but we're in for an INTENSE finish guys...

SequSpur
05-15-2007, 12:09 AM
I'm tired of Nash getting free access to any place on the Spurs homecourt, that shit was long overdue/

Kriz-Maxima
05-15-2007, 12:10 AM
He flopped.

kidding.

Budkin
05-15-2007, 12:11 AM
It was all in frustration. The Spurs Mav'ed it and it was too late to do anything about it. Stupid move by Horry... he's definitely out for Game 5.

The Truth #6
05-15-2007, 12:13 AM
Why would he definitely be out? That's crazy.

mikekim
05-15-2007, 12:15 AM
Dude...he's out. Bowen got issued a flagrant foul after REVIEW for his legal (although very unfortunate) establishment of space.

Make it a vbookie kori, I'll put down all I have

Aud21946
05-15-2007, 12:16 AM
I should intro every post when I post as .. I only post when warranted.. Horry should and will be suspended for 1 game and fined .. Many B - Ball fans don't remember the Pistons and Bulls games in the playoffs .. Horry is an Old school player and was sending a message. I am a Spurs fan and been one since the Hemisphere Arena Days when we flat out sucked.. And the series is 2 - 2.. If the Spurs lost 2 in PHx and won both games in at home it would be 2 - 2. This is a good series and The Spurs just have to go to PHX and finish the game..

VinnyTestesVerde
05-15-2007, 12:16 AM
:sleep spurs are dirty blah blah horry went crazy!!! brrr brr bbrrr :sleep

kris
05-15-2007, 12:18 AM
Nash oversold it. It wasn't that bad. Yes, Horry suspension bad, but he sold it so much it looked like he was really hurt and caused more of a reaction from the Suns.

Budkin
05-15-2007, 12:19 AM
I'll put money down that Horry is out for Game 5. But so are Amare and Diaw.

Mixability
05-15-2007, 12:19 AM
Stupid move. Simple as that. Sending a message? Yeah, the message that we can be the dirty team everyone had made us out to be.

mikekim
05-15-2007, 12:20 AM
I agree it was sold by nash significantly, but it was still a dumb play and horry did put nash at a certain level of risk for injury with a foul that he did not have to commit in that manner.

Now with that said, I probably would've been frustrated too with the way the game was going, but still...Horry, a veteran player who has been in the playoffs his whole career?? c'mon...

and VinnyTestes, you realize I am a spurs fan right?

Viva Las Espuelas
05-15-2007, 12:21 AM
i don't know why nash didn't get a tech as well. raja got one for charging horry. nash did the same thing. stupid, stupid foul by horry.

sammy
05-15-2007, 12:25 AM
This bitch flopped and apparently wasn't hurt since he jumped up pretty quick to go after Horry! Too bad the bitch wasn't hurt! I hate that whiny ass bitch! All night long got bailed out and our Spurs were hammered and no call so I don't feel sorry at all for this bitch! Hopefully they will suspend the two jackasses Diaw and Stoudemire as they ran onto the court! Bell as well since he went at Horry!

VaSpursFan
05-15-2007, 12:25 AM
oh well...we lose horry next game, and they lose diaw and stoudemire