PDA

View Full Version : Duncan cost us the game...

DDUBB1770
05-15-2007, 12:09 AM
Hate to say it but all those turn overs in the beginning of the 4th and then the stupid foul on the screen, you have to know Bell is gonna flop on any screen by now. He should not have sat for so long after 5 and did play a great game other than the fourth but wow at least four TOs in the fourth cant have that... Oh well we will get them in PHX...

jaespur21
05-15-2007, 12:28 AM
Duncan cost us the game but he played a great game but he cost us the game....Im not blaming any1 for this loss. we blew it and gave it to PHX. gave it 2 those NFL patriots of the nba. Suns stole this game. Duncan didnt cost us shit

TampaDude
05-15-2007, 12:29 AM
Duncan didn't cost the Spurs this game...they win and lose as a team.

kris
05-15-2007, 12:30 AM
No he didn't.

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-15-2007, 12:33 AM
Yeah, it's his fault he got called for three bullshit foul calls and had to play the fourth with 5 fouls and fear of fouling out :rolleyes

Clutch20
05-15-2007, 12:34 AM
Hate to say it but all those turn overs in the beginning of the 4th and then the stupid foul on the screen, you have to know Bell is gonna flop on any screen by now. He should not have sat for so long after 5 and did play a great game other than the fourth but wow at least four TOs in the fourth cant have that... Oh well we will get them in PHX...
Yeah, agree with that part about he should not have sat for so long.
All our scoring options were great and spread out like they should be early on and then there was that drought and missed shots. No one stepped up to keep the spread honest, just a bad sequence of missed baskets mixed with good execution by Suns and hesitation by the Spurs to close out.

Dingle Barry
05-15-2007, 12:35 AM
actually it is spelled "ginobili"

Budkin
05-15-2007, 12:36 AM
They all choked. It's a fact.

K-State Spur
05-15-2007, 12:37 AM
I'm not blaming the refs for the loss, but did the suns have ONE flop go un-called? I think they got a damn whistle LITERALLY every time they hit the floor.

Every team flops and we have Manu who is as good at it as anybody, but I swear I have never seen a game in which the officials decided to buy every single one of them from one team.

Kori Ellis
05-15-2007, 12:37 AM
Please. Duncan didn't cost the Spurs the game. You could argue that Pop left him sit too long when he had five fouls, but Duncan didn't cost the Spurs the game.

They choked it off as a unit.

DDUBB1770
05-15-2007, 12:38 AM
Come on guys I know hes our boy but 5 TOs in the 4th when we needed to protect the lead??? That hurt badly!!!