PDA

View Full Version : To Phoenix fans, your guys were truly clutch

flipcritic
05-15-2007, 12:26 AM
And our guys couldn't deliver down the stretch. Whether our team is dirty or not, Horry just pushed our rep towards the former.

I for one am tired of all of the bitching by boorish Spurs fans who don't know how to be gracious, objective, or able to retain some sort of level headed perspective. Fine, the forum is what it is (a catharsis), but the intelligence is drowned out by the inane come game time.

So to all of you ignorami (you know who you are), keep on whining about the refs. I'm sure if TD and company gave a flying fuck about what we thought, they would tell us not to make excuses for them.

And for those who are going to tell me to fuck off, I'll save you time. I'm out.

SequSpur
05-15-2007, 12:29 AM
I thought this was the Spurs forum. If you want to write a letter congratulating the Suns fans then send it to their organization or go post on their forum....

WHAT THE FUCK YOU ALL??? I'M SICK OF THIS PUSSY SHIT...ITS THE FUCKING PLAYOFFS....

KILL OR BE KILLED....

THATS IT...

QUIT BEING PUSSIES... FUCK THOSE BASTARDS...

SERIOUSLY.

jaespur21
05-15-2007, 12:33 AM
Im down with that. Shit we blew tonights game

Clutch20
05-15-2007, 01:00 AM
And our guys couldn't deliver down the stretch. Whether our team is dirty or not, Horry just pushed our rep towards the former.

I for one am tired of all of the bitching by boorish Spurs fans who don't know how to be gracious, objective, or able to retain some sort of level headed perspective. Fine, the forum is what it is (a catharsis), but the intelligence is drowned out by the inane come game time.

So to all of you ignorami (you know who you are), keep on whining about the refs. I'm sure if TD and company gave a flying fuck about what we thought, they would tell us not to make excuses for them.

And for those who are going to tell me to fuck off, I'll save you time. I'm out.
Hit and run, ok, but your take is too general. Not all here are flushing your victory down the toilet. I for one, am sore that not one of my guys wanted to be a hero tonight and pull out the game. And any 4 of the five on the floor when "2 minutes left" was announced had the talent to do so.
But they decided not to.

On to game 5.

THE SIXTH MAN
05-15-2007, 01:05 AM
Wow, don't jump yet. Why couldn't you just add your two cents in the many other threads here?

Man of Steel
05-15-2007, 01:10 AM
Spurs got cold in last 3 minutes.

Suns did not do a damn thing--when a team gets that cold, you don't even need defense.

Fucked up bogus calls on Duncan put him on the bench--that was the game.

Fuck it--Spurs in six.

To all Phoenix fans--

Fuck you.

Fuck your team.

Fuck your coach.

Eat shit and die.

Budkin
05-15-2007, 01:17 AM
Where's NO LIMIT ARMY COMMANDER get us fired up?