PDA

View Full Version : monosylab1k jew go some splainin to do

Trainwreck2100
05-15-2007, 01:16 AM

monosylab1k
05-15-2007, 01:21 AM
Haha i knew this was coming.

According to his "Should SpursDynasty Leave Forever?" thread (it's called something along those lines)....he stated that if he left the board, that our bet would be called off and I could post again. I haven't seen him post in about 5 days now, and I assumed (along with others) that he's gone. So I started posting again. If he comes back and demands that I leave again, I guess I'll have to, but until then I'm gonna assume he's gone for good, and according to his words the bet is off.

johngateswhiteley
05-15-2007, 01:50 AM
Haha i knew this was coming.

According to his "Should SpursDynasty Leave Forever?" thread (it's called something along those lines)....he stated that if he left the board, that our bet would be called off and I could post again. I haven't seen him post in about 5 days now, and I assumed (along with others) that he's gone. So I started posting again. If he comes back and demands that I leave again, I guess I'll have to, but until then I'm gonna assume he's gone for good, and according to his words the bet is off.

the fact that you have an Ireland Rugby avatar...you're OK in my book.

monosylab1k
05-15-2007, 01:52 AM
the fact that you have an Ireland Rugby avatar...you're OK in my book.
nice :tu world cup in september

johngateswhiteley
05-15-2007, 02:01 AM
nice :tu world cup in september

a lot of players from my team are going, i'd say about 2/5. and they are going to play some games in france as well.

...i have already decided i am definitely going to New Zealand in 2011. and probably Australia in 2008 to tour for about 4-6 months...should be fun.