PDA

View Full Version : Dear Finley

ponky
05-15-2007, 01:22 AM
I REALLY, REALLY love you dude for everything you've done for the Mavericks franchise during you time here and I wish you all the best but I'm really sorry that you have some whiny bitch fans and a smug bitch teammate that have knocked me out of my stupor from the Warriors/Mavs series....so.............

GO SUNS GO!!!! GO SUNS GO!!!! (sorry, Amuseddaysleeper, :lol)

monosylab1k
05-15-2007, 01:31 AM
After the initial shock at the vulgar dirtiness displayed by San Antonio tonight....I think I'm still gonna root for the Spurs. Even if they're a bunch of dirty cheap shot artists...they still play the most fundamentally sound ball in the league (and they're everything I wish Dallas was). Although I hate the cheap bullshit, I still say that the Spurs and their fundamentals are good, and I want them to prevail over the evil known as the Suns/Warriors style of wildass playground bullshit.

And I always liked Finley way more than Nash.

IGNORANT MAVS FAN
05-15-2007, 01:33 AM
Bitch you're just bitter because all the Spurs fans were happy when the Mavs lost. And on top of that you're a hypocrite and a fraud for rooting for the suns when the other day you were ragging on king fans for cheering for the warriors against us. You can't have it both ways idiot. Besides we're fishing right now and we have the most whiniest fan base in the NBA.

johngateswhiteley
05-15-2007, 01:48 AM
I REALLY, REALLY love you dude for everything you've done for the Mavericks franchise during you time here and I wish you all the best but I'm really sorry that you have some whiny bitch fans and a smug bitch teammate that have knocked me out of my stupor from the Warriors/Mavs series....so.............

ponky's a bitch.

ponky
Bitch you're just bitter because all the Spurs fans were happy when the Mavs lost. And on top of that you're a hypocrite and a fraud for rooting for the suns when the other day you were ragging on king fans for cheering for the warriors against us. You can't have it both ways idiot. Besides we're fishing right now and we have the most whiniest fan base in the NBA.

yeah, i'm crying every day that my mavs lost, i just can't get over it....bitch please, don't be such a drama queen. shit happens, you move on. oh no, a hypocrite and a fraud, how ever will i live with myself? :lmao

"most whiniest" - education, it does the body good

ponky
ponky's a bitch.

that's all you have? weak.

gtownspur
05-15-2007, 01:56 AM

Like Dirkmeister.

Seriously eat shit and die Mavfan.

IGNORANT MAVS FAN
05-15-2007, 02:04 AM
yeah, i'm crying every day that my mavs lost, i just can't get over it....bitch please, don't be such a drama queen. shit happens, you move on. oh no, a hypocrite and a fraud, how ever will i live with myself? :lmao

"most whiniest" - education, it does the body good
That's all you have? weak. Anyways I knew you would pull a bitch move like the poser you are and side step my post. If we don't have a dog in this fight then you should kindly shut the fuck up. Just like you told King fans. Or are you to much of a fucking retard to fucking remember the worthless shit you spew on this board daily?

Education would do you well too-next time capitalize the first word you begin a sentence with moron.

Amarelooms
05-15-2007, 02:04 AM

For the THIRD TIME TONIGHT...what do ya have on? :elephant Oh yeah fuck you gtownspur :elephant

ponky
05-15-2007, 02:06 AM
That's all you have? weak. Anyways I knew you would pull a bitch move like the poser you are and side step my post. If we don't have a dog in this fight then you should kindly shut the fuck up. Just like you told King fans. Or are you to much of a fucking retard to fucking remember the worthless shit you spew on this board daily?

Education would do you well too-next time capitalize the first word you begin a sentence with moron.

:lmao oh-kay! .................................................. .....weak.

ponky
05-15-2007, 02:07 AM
For the THIRD TIME TONIGHT...what do ya have on? :elephant Oh yeah fuck you gtownspur :elephant

jogging gear, 2 AM time to run run run, see ya, i'm out

gtownspur
05-15-2007, 02:08 AM

So that is Jho fucking avery in your avatar?

Amuseddaysleeper
05-15-2007, 02:09 AM
as I stated in other threads, if amare isn't playing I don't want the win in game 5. Even if it's just one game, it comes at a very crucial point of the series and I feel that Horry has single handedly ruined an otherwise great series. Frankly, I hope the league allows amare to play and simply suspends horry for his class-less act.

I don't want any tainted wins, I want phx with everyone they got

I haven't been this depressed since around this time last year

:depressed

trueD
05-15-2007, 02:16 AM
:lmao

:rolleyes

How old are you, like 12?

Quick, without Googling... what team drafted Kobe Bryant?

trueD
05-15-2007, 02:27 AM
as I stated in other threads, if amare isn't playing I don't want the win in game 5. Even if it's just one game, it comes at a very crucial point of the series and I feel that Horry has single handedly ruined an otherwise great series. Frankly, I hope the league allows amare to play and simply suspends horry for his class-less act.

I don't want any tainted wins, I want phx with everyone they got

I haven't been this depressed since around this time last year

:depressed
Many of you Spurs fans have taken on a POPish mentality. I noticed timvp type the words [paraphrased] "Spurs deserve to fight an uphill battle and therefore Amare should not be suspended". WTF?

I'm all for good competition, but a win is a win. If Timmy is injured and you lose, do the Suns seriously believe their win is tainted, since injuries (as well as occassional stupid moves by players) are part of the game? I don't remember the Timberwolves feeling that way in the 2003 WCF's. :)

Horry's act may have seemed classless, but it was brilliant...adding a dimension to a game that was threatened to become anybody's win, absolutely anybody's! It didn't work this game, but it just may work for the next. I'd bet all my V-bookie cash that Horry was told to lay out Stevie. I can't imagine him doing that all by himself, can you?

IGNORANT MAVS FAN
05-15-2007, 02:28 AM
:lmao oh-kay! .................................................. .....weak.
That's all you got? You're choking harder than Dirk. What happened to that tough Internet persona that you would like all of us to believe true? I guess I was wrong about the Internet wanna be bad ass known as ponky.

IGNORANT MAVS FAN
05-15-2007, 02:28 AM
How fat are you?

IGNORANT MAVS FAN
05-15-2007, 02:30 AM
Many of you Spurs fans have taken on a POPish mentality. I noticed timvp type the words [paraphrased] "Spurs deserve to fight an uphill battle and therefore Amare should not be suspended". WTF?

I'm all for good competition, but a win is a win. If Timmy is injured and you lose, do the Suns seriously believe their win is tainted, since injuries (as well as occassional stupid moves by players) are part of the game? I don't remember the Timberwolves feeling that way in the 2003 WCF's. :)

Horry's act may have seemed classless, but it was brilliant...adding a dimension to a game that was threatened to become anybody's win, absolutely anybody's! It didn't work this game, but it just may work for the next. I'd bet all my V-bookie cash that Horry was told to lay out Stevie. I can't imagine him doing that all by himself, can you?
Good post. :tu

johngateswhiteley
05-15-2007, 02:52 AM

no, but does that make it untrue?

dg7md
05-15-2007, 04:10 AM
Less Mavs fans that support us, the better. Not a personal attack ponky just something I believe. :lol

ponky
05-15-2007, 06:05 AM

what's the big deal? i go for a job nearly every night around 2 am. you just can't resist following me, i think it's awesome and funny at the same time.

ponky
05-15-2007, 06:08 AM
Less Mavs fans that support us, the better. Not a personal attack ponky just something I believe. :lol

Lol, don't worry, I completely understand how that goes...I don't know what got into me with the whole Spurs temporary blindness...I'm a freakin' Mavs fan, can't root for the Spurs. :lol

Amarelooms
05-15-2007, 07:13 AM
Lol, don't worry, I completely understand how that goes...I don't know what got into me with the whole Spurs temporary blindness...I'm a freakin' Mavs fan, can't root for the Spurs. :lol

Good morning....your outfit right now please? :elephant

SpursFanFirst
05-15-2007, 07:36 AM

Wait, weren't you just cheering for the Spurs yesterday before the game??? :huh

ponky
05-15-2007, 07:36 AM
Good morning....your outfit right now please? :elephant

hey amarelooms, good morning! no outfit talk, it puts trueD all in a rage

ponky
05-15-2007, 07:39 AM
Wait, weren't you just cheering for the Spurs yesterday before the game??? :huh

i've been flip flopping since the start of the series and while i started to root for the spurs, i'm sorry, i know there are lots of nice spurs fans here but there are too many homers who will defend absolutely any kind of b.s. and talk smack about the mavs rather than defend their shitty arguments that i just can't take it anymore. other than d'antoni and marion, it's not like i dislike the suns. kidn of like how lots of spurs fans can't stand cuban or the mavs fans, same reason i 'm rooting for the suns although in the end, during the finals, i'm rooting for the pistons, regardless of which team comes out of the west

Amarelooms
05-15-2007, 08:11 AM
hey amarelooms, good morning! no outfit talk, it puts trueD all in a rage

:( :cry

Cry Havoc
05-15-2007, 09:29 AM
i've been flip flopping since the start of the series and while i started to root for the spurs, i'm sorry, i know there are lots of nice spurs fans here but there are too many homers who will defend absolutely any kind of b.s. and talk smack about the mavs rather than defend their shitty arguments that i just can't take it anymore.

Have you visited the Suns board lately? :dizzy

spurfan81
05-15-2007, 09:52 AM

Dear ponky,

Thank you for your thoughtful letter. Please give thanks to Mark Cuban for paying me millions of dollars to play for a team who as acutally accomplished
something in the playoffs and allowing me to watch his team choke 2 years in a row.

Best regards from the second round,
Finley

Shank
05-15-2007, 10:10 AM
Dear ponky,

Thank you for your thoughtful letter. Please give thanks to Mark Cuban for paying me millions of dollars to play for a team who as acutally accomplished
something in the playoffs and allowing me to watch his team choke 2 years in a row.

Best regards from the second round,
Finley

What has Finley accomplished in his time with the Spurs that he didn't already do with the Mavs?

spurfan81
05-15-2007, 10:20 AM
What has Finley accomplished in his time with the Spurs that he didn't already do with the Mavs?
I never said Finley helped accomplished anything. I am referring to overall success between to the two teams.

ponky
05-15-2007, 10:43 AM
Have you visited the Suns board lately? :dizzy

lol, you're probably right, i'm trying my best to resist, dang i feel like kerry in '04!
:lol :lol :lol

http://www.laughatliberals.com/blog/wp-images/kerry_flip_flops.jpg

DarrinS
05-15-2007, 10:46 AM
other than d'antoni and marion, it's not like i dislike the suns.

D'Antoni I can understand, but why do you dislike Marion? He's one of their players I actually like. The only Suns player I dislike is Amare.

EDIT> By the way, I would never defend what Horry did. That was just plain wrong. The stuff Bruce did? A bit chippy, but I don't think he was trying to hurt anyone. That's just Bruce being Bruce.

ponky
05-15-2007, 10:46 AM
I never said Finley helped accomplished anything. I am referring to overall success between to the two teams.

eh, i'll be very happy for finley if he wins a ring but he hasn't and with the spurs, he hasn't been any further in the playoffs than when he was a maverick....now, this may change with this year's playoffs but it's too early to tell and this series is too close for me to decide what will happen. so while the spurs have certainly accomplished a lot more than the mavs in the past, the other poster is correct, it doesn't help finley at all, he doesn't have a ring yet.

ponky
05-15-2007, 10:50 AM
D'Antoni I can understand, but why do you dislike Marion. He's one of their players I actually like. The only Suns player I dislike is Amare.

i can see why you dislike amare but to me, he comes off as just mentally immature, like a young kid in a man's body so i can forgive him when he opens his mouth. i can appreciate marion's hard work ethic but i get tired of hearing about it all the time, like how he's under apperciated and doesn't quite share the spotlight that nash and amare share...and i think being a multiple (three-time?) all-star, he just becomes very ineffective when nash isn't in the game, and sometimes when he IS in the game. like i stated in some other thread, i think 99% of my dislike of the suns is because of d'antoni...marion and amare share the other 1% so it's not a huge factor for me.

DarrinS
05-15-2007, 10:52 AM
I can't stand D'Antoni -- even if he once was a Spur.

I'm still cool with Avery. :toast

ponky
05-15-2007, 10:57 AM
D'Antoni I can understand, but why do you dislike Marion? He's one of their players I actually like. The only Suns player I dislike is Amare.

EDIT> By the way, I would never defend what Horry did. That was just plain wrong. The stuff Bruce did? A bit chippy, but I don't think he was trying to hurt anyone. That's just Bruce being Bruce.

yeah i can't say i'm a fan of bruce but i didn't think what he did deserved any kind of punishment, it wasn't a big deal, neither the nash groin or amare heel thing. but horry, wtf? i know he's easygoing or whatever with that big smug grin on his face all the time, but of all the spurs, he's probably the only one that would do such a thing, it didn't really surprise me much. i still think even with the hard foul, if he had at least gone over and helped nash up, the whole thing would've been quelled.

ponky
05-15-2007, 10:59 AM
I can't stand D'Antoni -- even if he once was a Spur.

I'm still cool with Avery. :toast

yeah, just like i can't stand antoine walker, even if he was a mav, ugh!

lol, that's cool about avery, he deserves to be liked by the spurs fans...just like i GUESS don nelson should be liked by mavs fans! :cry :cry :cry :lol

01Snake
05-15-2007, 02:23 PM
what's the big deal? i go for a job nearly every night around 2 am.

So are you turning tricks on the corner or what? :lol

ponky
05-15-2007, 02:36 PM
So are you turning tricks on the corner or what? :lol

lol, i know it's weird, i'm a night owl, i'm self employed as a web designer and classical musician and i prefer to sleep during the day, it's way too hot here in texas to be walking around after noon

holy cow, i actually did write joB, dang i stepped into that one, nice

gtownspur
05-15-2007, 02:44 PM
lol, i know it's weird, i'm a night owl, i'm self employed as a web designer and classical musician and i prefer to sleep during the day, it's way too hot here in texas to be walking around after noon

what instrument do you play?

mardigan
05-15-2007, 02:51 PM

:lol

I still think its funny that everyone says how dirty the SPurs are with how many dirty ass elbows and holds the Suns put on the whole game.

ponky
05-15-2007, 02:55 PM
what instrument do you play?

violin...and viola but lots of people aren't familiar with it, kind of like the violin

gtownspur
05-15-2007, 02:56 PM
violin...and viola but lots of people aren't familiar with it, kind of like the violin

Graduated from where?

ponky
05-15-2007, 02:57 PM
:lol

I still think its funny that everyone says how dirty the SPurs are with how many dirty ass elbows and holds the Suns put on the whole game.

nah, spurs aren't dirty and bowen's two incidents didn't require any suspensions....while i like the suns in this series, they shouldn't whine so much, just put it all on the floor, they're too good a team to let it devolve into press speeches

01Snake
05-15-2007, 02:57 PM
l

:lol Just messin' with ya.

ponky
05-15-2007, 02:58 PM
Graduated from where?

three colleges for undergrad, u.t. austin and then manhattan school of music/columbia for two years...i will be graduating from u.t. again later this month, JD (i transferred there from a law school in nyc)

Uwe Blab
05-15-2007, 03:06 PM
I am a Mavericks fan and can't stand the Spurs when we play them, but I hate the whinning Suns even more. I have really started liking the Spurs once they have grown some balls and started playing tough and aggressive. That check on Nash was AWESOME. Plus Nash flopped.

gtownspur
05-15-2007, 03:13 PM
three colleges for undergrad, u.t. austin and then manhattan school of music/columbia for two years...i will be graduating from u.t. again later this month, JD (i transferred there from a law school in nyc)

neat, i was wondering if you ever did a duet with a classical guitarist for juries.

And was wondering if Napoleon Coste would have any sort of music for that?

ponky
05-15-2007, 03:25 PM
neat, i was wondering if you ever did a duet with a classical guitarist for juries.

And was wondering if Napoleon Coste would have any sort of music for that?

I have played a piece with guitar once, coached by U.T.'s Adam Holzman. It was a quintet (string quarter and guitar) by Castelnuovo-Tedesco, pretty awesome piece. I like classical guitar a lot but I'm not familiar with a lot of mixed string repertoire including the guitar. I just googled the composer you mentioned because I hadn't heard of him, very interesting. I take it you play the guitar?

gtownspur
05-15-2007, 03:31 PM
I have played a piece with guitar once, coached by U.T.'s Adam Holzman. It was a quintet (string quarter and guitar) by Castelnuovo-Tedesco, pretty awesome piece. I like classical guitar a lot but I'm not familiar with a lot of mixed string repertoire including the guitar. I just googled the composer you mentioned because I hadn't heard of him, very interesting. I take it you play the guitar?

Yes, i'm a Augustin Barrios and Francisco Tarrega fanatic.

btw, youtube Heitor Villa-Lobos Choro no.1 for classical guitar.

It kicks ass.

ponky
05-15-2007, 03:36 PM
Yes, i'm a Augustin Barrios and Francisco Tarrega fanatic.

btw, youtube Heitor Villa-Lobos Choro no.1 for classical guitar.

It kicks ass.

lol, cool, classical musicians are awesome in my book, even if they are *cough cough* spurs fans :lol ...anyway, i'll definitely check it out later on youtube, gotta get ready to teach some kids and try to get them to stop talking about their cats and video games and focus on their bow hold!

dallaskd
05-15-2007, 03:38 PM
its hard to hate Finely even though hes a spur. he WAS the mavericks for 5 or 6 years.