PDA

View Full Version : Just a note to all the Suns fans...

TampaDude
05-15-2007, 01:26 AM
Congratulations on the win tonight...the Suns earned it, no doubt. Here's to hoping the "spirited play" doesn't get out of hand in the remaining games. I want the Spurs to win, but I want them to win clean. Unfortunately, this series has already been tainted by events in tonight's game...sad...so sad. If the Spurs win Game 5 and go on to win the title, there will always be the shadow of the Stoudemire and Diaw suspensions over everything.

That was a cheap shot by Horry...totally unnecessary.

OldDirtMcGirt
05-15-2007, 01:27 AM
Congratulations on the win tonight...the Suns earned it, no doubt. Here's to hoping the "spirited play" doesn't get out of hand in the remaining games. I want the Spurs to win, but I want them to win clean. Unfortunately, this series has already been tainted by events in tonight's game...sad...so sad. If the Spurs win Game 5 and go on to win the title, there will always be the shadow of the Stoudemire and Diaw suspensions over everything.

That was a cheap shot by Horry...totally unnecessary.

I agree. Above all, this was some great basketball played today.

If it was up to me, nobody would be suspended. It's always a shame when people are complaining about "would've, should've, could've" in terms of suspensions. Just let them play the game.

Shred
05-15-2007, 01:30 AM
Just out of curiosity, has there ever been any talk about Horry's involvement with Latrell Sprewell after he choked now-Spurs Assistant Coach PJ Carlesimo? I remember him quite vividly standing behind Latrell at the first major press conference after the incident, and publicly voicing his support for his fellow Crimson Tide-person (or whatever they call themselves at Alabama). How has that affected his relationship with PJ today (if at all)?