PDA

View Full Version : Fuck it, everyone needs to get off their high horse!

gtownspur
05-15-2007, 01:50 AM
Steve nash embellished the foul, It was a flop. If you look at the replay horry only grazed him on the shoulder.

His flopping and rajas flopping was excessive, and now they caused tweedle dee and tweedle dum to miss game 5.

Horry just payed them back. It was no harder than any foul committed this entire series.

ANd yes the spurs did squat a load.

Ps. Mavfan is Gay!

That is all...

johnpaulwall21
05-15-2007, 01:56 AM
Props to Horry!!!!!!!!!!!!

gtownspur
05-15-2007, 01:57 AM
Horry was clutch in the 4th, in more ways than one.

Kobulingam
05-15-2007, 01:58 AM

Agreed. As I've posted elsewhere, how was the Horry fould that bad. He didn't INTEND it to be that hard. Nash was flying at light speed and Horry had to foul, so he gave a little extra nudge. Nash flopped like Raja+D.Harris combined.

gtownspur
05-15-2007, 02:01 AM
I hate all these indignant spur fans who act as if horry totally piledrived Nasharoni.

TampaDude
05-15-2007, 02:04 AM
Stoudemire and Diaw were still dumbasses for coming off the bench, though...they may have just cost the Suns this series...time will tell...

gtownspur
05-15-2007, 02:06 AM
Amare and diaw wonderlicked their way to a suspension.

Rofl rofl.

Victoria texas.

Gaddabout
05-15-2007, 02:15 AM
I'm watching the replay right now, and Horry clocked Nash in the shoulder. There was no graze about it. It's an unwritten rule that if you're trying to foul a player to stop the clock, you reach around. Horry had every intention of putting Nash on the floor, and he obviously knew what he trying to do because he didn't even stop to see if Nash was hurt. Nash was seeing stars.

I'm not the one that's been on the board complaining about fouls. I haven't called anyone dirty. I've been bitching at other Suns fans who have. But this was just completely unnecessary and Horry deserves at least a one-game suspension for it. It was flagrant in every aspect. It's hard to argue he wasn't trying to hurt Nash.

Kevin Blackistone
05-15-2007, 02:17 AM
I'm watching the replay right now, and Horry clocked Nash in the shoulder. There was no graze about it. It's an unwritten rule that if you're trying to foul a player to stop the clock, you reach around. Horry had every intention of putting Nash on the floor, and he obviously knew what he trying to do because he didn't even stop to see if Nash was hurt. Nash was seeing stars.

I'm not the one that's been on the board complaining about fouls. I haven't called anyone dirty. I've been bitching at other Suns fans who have. But this was just completely unnecessary and Horry deserves at least a one-game suspension for it. It was flagrant in every aspect. It's hard to argue he wasn't trying to hurt Nash.

You're completely correct. He deserves the suspension because he broke the rule that warrants a suspension. So did Amare, Diaw, and probably Bell. They deserve suspensions as well.

mavsfan1000
05-15-2007, 02:21 AM
You're completely correct. He deserves the suspension because he broke the rule that warrants a suspension. So did Amare, Diaw, and probably Bell. They deserve suspensions as well.
What are you? A lawyer? :stfu

gtownspur
05-15-2007, 02:21 AM

WHat are you?

A fan of a playoff team?

Kori Ellis
05-15-2007, 02:22 AM
WHat are you?

A fan of a playoff team?

:lmao

mavsfan1000
05-15-2007, 02:24 AM
WHat are you?

A fan of a playoff team?
Possibly but there should be some wiggle room as mentioned before. Horry started this whole thing. He's the one that deserves to be suspended. Everyone else should be able to play if Stern has any heart.

Trainwreck2100
05-15-2007, 02:24 AM

that was quite a "big shot"

"I've been waiting all night to use that line"

Trainwreck2100
05-15-2007, 02:25 AM
Possibly but there should be some wiggle room as mentioned before. Horry started this whole thing. He's the one that deserves to be suspended. Everyone else should be able to play if Stern has any heart.

You honestly b elieve he hit Nash with the intention of getting other people suspended?

mavsfan1000
05-15-2007, 02:25 AM
that was quite a "big shot"

"I've been waiting all night to use that line"
:lmao. Bad things always happen to the opposing team when Horry is in the game. lol

gtownspur
05-15-2007, 02:26 AM
:lmao. Bad things always happen to the opposing team when Stephen Jackson is in the game. lol

mavsfan1000
05-15-2007, 02:26 AM
You honestly b elieve he hit Nash with the intention of getting other people suspended?
Of course not. He was just being a thug and not knowing the results of his actions.

gtownspur
05-15-2007, 02:27 AM
Of course not. He was just being a thug and not knowing the results of his actions.

you mean nash?

mavsfan1000
05-15-2007, 02:29 AM
you mean nash?
Horry was taking his frustrations out on Nash. Simple as that.

Budkin
05-15-2007, 02:30 AM
It was a weak ass move... get over it.

gtownspur
05-15-2007, 02:30 AM
For all the beautiful people of Victoria Texas, let me explain what went down tonight.

Basically it's the equivalent of donkey punching your girlfreind for the satisfying effect of having her anus contract to give you ultimate pleasure, but then you totally fucked it up becuase the result of such action was a pink sock.

That's basicaly what nash did by flopping and having Diauwm And Amoron step out in the court.

Totally not the desired effect one achieved.

mavsfan1000
05-15-2007, 02:35 AM
For all the beautiful people of Victoria Texas, let me explain what went down tonight.

Basically it's the equivalent of donkey punching your girlfreind for the satisfying effect of having her anus contract to give you ultimate pleasure, but then you totally fucked it up becuase the result of such action was a pink sock.

That's basicaly what nash did by flopping and having Diauwm And Amoron step out in the court.

Totally not the desired effect one achieved.
Nash was actually hit hard you idiot. Horry did the same thing that Posey did a year ago.

mikekim
05-15-2007, 02:46 AM

At first, I said this idea as a joke...but now, I seriously think I have to consider the possibility...which would make Horry a genius (but I still, in no way whatsoever, condone what he did at all)...

With that said, while Horry didn't hit Nash that hard at all, he unfortunately hit him at exactly the most vulnerable point in Nash's stride...Nash flying off the court and going up against the scorer's table was not a flop (his reaction AFTER he took the spill is a very laughable flop but still, that's not the point...it wasn't a flop and he did take a substantial spill and he could've just been letting his limbs go limp and resting I guess).

Kevin Blackistone
05-15-2007, 03:01 AM

It doesn't take a lawyer to advocate following the rules. Rules are good - they are what keep you, me, and every other decent person from having to turn into savages to survive. Embrace them.

SA Gunslinger
05-15-2007, 03:08 AM
It didn't look to bad to me but Horry is 6'10 and 240. Nash is like 180 at the most. The size difference probably had more to do with it than anything else.

Budkin
05-15-2007, 03:32 AM
I just don't get why he did it. WTF did Nash do? I know Horry was pissed about the Spurs choking the game away but give me a break...

UV Ray
05-15-2007, 04:27 AM

Give it a rest Rule Boy.

mikekim
05-15-2007, 05:08 AM
Give it a rest Rule Boy.

Okay, I kinda agree we should all give this a rest but...

"Rule Boy"??? hahah...

gtownspur
05-15-2007, 11:45 AM
nothing but a flopper.

LEONARD
05-15-2007, 11:51 AM
The same Spurs fans that are saying that Terry "body slammed" and "spiked" Baron Davis are saying that Nash flopped...fucking genius!! :lol

gtownspur
05-15-2007, 11:59 AM
The same Spurs fans that are saying that Terry "body slammed" and "spiked" Baron Davis are saying that Nash flopped...fucking genius!! :lol

Eat shit and die mavfan.

Your mavericks are a bunch of pussies.

LEONARD
05-15-2007, 12:00 PM
Eat shit and die mavfan.

Your mavericks are a bunch of pussies.

LMAO...good one...

Genius thread, BTW :lol

MisterWhodat
05-15-2007, 12:01 PM
Look it doesn't matter, the NBA isn't going to suspend either of those guys, and if by some miracle they do it would only be Diaw. There is no way they want to hear about crummy ratings in the finals because they took the series away from the Suns.

Good foul I say...lets just win wednesday night and shut everyone up.

GrandeDavid
05-15-2007, 12:01 PM

What are you, a troll of a horribly disappointing, embarrassing team?

gtownspur
05-15-2007, 12:02 PM
LMAO...good one...

Genius thread, BTW :lol

Don't you have a MVP parade to attend?

LEONARD
05-15-2007, 12:03 PM
Don't you have a MVP parade to attend?

You're rollin' now... :lol

GrandeDavid
05-15-2007, 12:03 PM

Nobody is entitled to SQUAT. Haven't you yet learned that life is unfair? How old are you? :rolleyes

Strike
05-15-2007, 12:04 PM
It doesn't take a lawyer to advocate following the rules. Rules are good - they are what keep you, me, and every other decent person from having to turn into savages to survive. Embrace them.

You mean like when Jordan pushed off Bryon Russell and didn't get called for it?

BigBeezie
05-15-2007, 12:07 PM
They were making fun of Steve Nash on the radio today. They said he went from dry-humping Bowen's knee, to throwing himself on the floor after Rob's foul. Nash is pathetic IMO. Bell and Nash are a couple of butt pirates.

gtownspur
05-15-2007, 12:07 PM
You're rollin' now... :lol

A would have a smiley to hide my shame in every post if my team was made up of walking millionaire vaginas.

Soul_Patch
05-15-2007, 01:39 PM
This thread delivers.

pink sock....rofl.

Im sorry, i watched the play, it didnt look that hard. Definately less than the play that Raja Bell came flying elbow first into oberto, that oberto got called for a foul on...rofl..

this is all hillarity...such a bunch of pussies...everywhere.

Scumbag
05-15-2007, 02:21 PM
Don't worry Mav fans... by this weekend the Spurs players will be watching the playoffs on tv with the rest of us.