PDA

View Full Version : Tony, you were awesome, but pass the damn ball

nkdlunch
05-15-2007, 09:15 AM
Tony was amazing last night. I remember where he hit 4 free throws in a row in the 4th, I was cheering. But then he started dribbling on offense and not passing.

I even said he deserved a shot or 2 for his 4 fts. But this is the 4th quarter, and Suns were getting closer and closer. Tony, please for the love of God, you are not Jordan. pass the ball, stop forcing it!!!

ginobili fan
05-15-2007, 09:20 AM
Yeah you're right but I guess Tony doing that is not finally a bad thing when you see manu forcing too,and missing so much.
And Tony actually can score in the 4th.

themvp
05-15-2007, 09:22 AM
So Tony is reading this board?

colargol
05-15-2007, 09:26 AM
Tony was amazing last night. I remember where he hit 4 free throws in a row in the 4th, I was cheering. But then he started dribbling on offense and not passing.

I even said he deserved a shot or 2 for his 4 fts. But this is the 4th quarter, and Suns were getting closer and closer. Tony, please for the love of God, you are not Jordan. pass the ball, stop forcing it!!!

he had no FG the last 4 mnts......and he was forcing!!!!
Perhaps he should

romain.star
05-15-2007, 09:43 AM

hey, i'm tony parker... bonjour à tous ! just to say that i'm sorry for last night.. i know i was forcing but i want so much to be THE man in MY team

Hey don't worry, i do the same with MY French national team

nkdlunch
05-15-2007, 09:50 AM

Tony manu and others read this board.

manubili
05-15-2007, 10:29 AM
Tony was great. But main props to Oberto, Finley and Barry, those guys made possible the 10 points lead that our "A" team couldn't keep.

stretch
05-15-2007, 10:29 AM
hey, i'm tony parker... bonjour à tous ! just to say that i'm sorry for last night.. i know i was forcing but i want so much to be THE man in MY team

Hey don't worry, i do the same with MY French national team
That was the worst post in the history of this forum. Please, GTFO.