PDA

View Full Version : Horry for sure and possibly one sun

The_Worlds_finest
05-15-2007, 10:57 AM
Horry for sure and maybe Raja Bell. It seems the ol front office is making up for all the techs called earlier in the season. Although I wish that the Fo would throw the book at Diaw and Amare, I highly doubt it will happen...its not going to change the series out come of Spurs in 6 with or without

:king

YoMamaIsCallin
05-15-2007, 11:08 AM
Why? What would the rationale be for suspending Horry? He was assessed a flagrant 2 for a flagrant 2 type foul. He did not go for the head. He did not hit someone in the air.

A lot worse hits than that have been given Flagrant 2, ejection, and that's all. See Jason Richardson for example.

infinite styles
05-15-2007, 11:22 AM
Horry should get at least one game for his role because there is a precedent for this type of thing in previous playoff series. Posey last year, whoever knocked out Joe Johnson in 05 and hell even Willis back in 03 when he threw an elbow into a PHX players throat. Shit like this happens and the NBA handles it.

As for the Amare and Diaw deal, its like what Kenny Smith said last night that if you don't suspend them then whats going to happen when another player does the same thing somewhere down the line and gets tossed for the next game. Either you suspend them or do away with that rule immediately. I don't like it anyways.

The funny thing about this series is that its not even touching the level of physicality that was showcased in 05 against Denver and even Seattle. Last years Miami/Chicago series more physical than this. This has been a series of words and accidental head butts, nothing more and nothing less. It just so happens to be more of an issue now because its supposed to be the two best teams in the league, excluding Detroit, left in the PO's.

My opinion is let them play, and enough with the politicking and bickering BS.

Budkin
05-15-2007, 11:25 AM
Horry, Amare, and Diaw are going to get it.