PDA

View Full Version : To the reporter that asked Pop...

cbinge
05-15-2007, 11:34 AM
...in the postgame conference about when Horry 'Hit' nash,

in which Pop interrupted and said it was a foul...

reporter says 'whatever' in a very annoying tone

I say FUCK YOU in loud and obnoxious kick your ass kind of tone

Oh, Gee!!
I'm sure he posts here. well done.

LEONARD
Thanks for sharing your feelings...

Cheap Shot Bob DID hit Nash...

cbinge
05-15-2007, 11:36 AM
I'm sure he posts here. well done.
sorry man, haven't vented anywhere else yet

angel_luv
05-15-2007, 11:38 AM
I loved Pop's " It was a foul" response.

Gros Membres!
05-15-2007, 12:32 PM
Thanks for sharing your feelings...

Cheap Shot Bob DID hit Nash...
Depends on your definition of "hit," buddy. I commonly think of hitting as striking someone with a closed fist. Not a body check that send someone flying. I do grant you it was a hard foul, deserving of a flagrant, he got ejected, fine. But let's not get put on the hallucination glasses when regarding the specific incident between Bon and Steve.

TDMVPDPOY
05-15-2007, 01:24 PM
it was a hard foul, but u dont see horrys arm go swinging into nash, more like a hip and shoulder.....

that was some fuckd up acting by nash, ok charlie chaplin nash

kps0001
05-15-2007, 01:28 PM
Depends on your definition of "hit," buddy. I commonly think of hitting as striking someone with a closed fist. Not a body check that send someone flying. I do grant you it was a hard foul, deserving of a flagrant, he got ejected, fine. But let's not get put on the hallucination glasses when regarding the specific incident between Bon and Steve.

:rolleyes

since some need to learn the definition of hit without such homer glasses on

Main Entry: 1hit
Pronunciation: 'hit
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): hit; hit·ting
Etymology: Middle English, from Old English hyttan, probably from Old Norse hitta to meet with, hit
transitive verb
1 a : to reach with or as if with a blow b : to come in contact with <the ball hit the window> c : to strike (as a ball) with an object (as a bat, club, or racket) so as to impart or redirect motion
2 a : to cause to come into contact b : to deliver (as a blow) by action c : to apply forcefully or suddenly <hit the brakes>
3 : to affect especially detrimentally <farmers hit by drought>
4 : to make a request of <hit his friend for 10 dollars> -- often used with up
5 : to discover or meet especially by chance
6 a : to accord with : SUIT b : REACH, ATTAIN <prices hit a new high> c : to arrive or appear at, in, or on <hit town> <the best time to hit the stores> d of fish : to bite at or on e : to reflect accurately <hit the right note> f : to reach or strike (as a target) especially for a score in a game or contest <couldn't seem to hit the basket> g : BAT 2b
7 : to indulge in excessively <hit the bottle>
8 : to deal another card to (as in blackjack)

TDMVPDPOY
05-15-2007, 01:30 PM
popareporter?

kps0001
05-15-2007, 01:30 PM
But back to the topic at hand. I thought that reporter was an idiot. Why even ask such a question? Why not ask about sitting Duncan so long and why he felt his All time NBA whatever coulnd't play with 5 fouls in such a crucial game?

He might have but I didn't hear the whole thing. The Phoenix media, was bashing on that guy this morning as well Pop for his lame response.

kps0001
05-15-2007, 01:31 PM
it was a hard foul, but u dont see horrys arm go swinging into nash, more like a hip and shoulder.....

that was some fuckd up acting by nash, ok charlie chaplin nash

Acting? Whatever!

MadDog73
05-15-2007, 01:32 PM
I'm sure Pop wasn't happy with the "foul" or "hit", no matter what you call it.

sabar
05-15-2007, 01:33 PM
The Phoenix media can bash Pop's responses all they want, he has been talking like that to reporters for years. Figures Phx reporters aren't in-the-know somehow.