PDA

View Full Version : I'm disappointed in Robert Horry.

WTF
05-15-2007, 12:11 PM
I'm not that big of a professional basketball fan. For the most part, because we dont have a basketball team here in po-dunk Alabama. I am the biggest Alabama fan in this country though and follow the game closely.

RH didn't do anything close to a Spreewell, but he did totally lose his cool last night when he checked Nash into the scorers table. NO he didn't just bump him, he leaned into him with intent to drill him into the table. Those of you who say that Nash played soccer and could absorb that easy and he flopped just need to take off your silver and black glasses.

If the roles were reversed and Amare would have checked Tony Parker like that, you Spurs fans would have went nuts. Quit drinking the kool-aid and just admit it. I have followed Horry's career ever since his first day on campus here in Tuscaloosa and I have to say that this is the lowest point. He's following in the footsteps of his dirty teamates. Bowen is a bad influence on him...

Now, Stoudemire is gone for the next game. Rob should be also, but the Suns are hit worse. If you cant take advantage of this, you dont deserve the NBA finals...

GO SUNS!

bdictjames
05-15-2007, 12:15 PM
I saw that when Nash bumped the scorer's table, it appeared he was fine then after a split second he lied on his back and pretended it was harder than it actually is.

But what Rob did was not good, does he get suspended?

rayray2k8
05-15-2007, 12:16 PM
How many more of these fucking thread do we need?
Do you think we give a shit about everyone's opinion?????

ducks
05-15-2007, 12:18 PM
I am dissapointed in you wtf
you sign up just to post what you did
and you say you are not a fan of basketball
good bye then!

WTF
05-15-2007, 12:18 PM
How many more of these fucking thread do we need?
Do you think we give a shit about everyone's opinion?????
As many as it takes...

And does it matter that you care about anyone elses opinion? I'm giving it anyways...You dont like what I type, dont read it.

VaSpursFan
05-15-2007, 12:19 PM
people are all up in arms about a fucking body check. this league is pussy and fans have lost their mind.

a flagrant 2 is karl malone splitting open isaih's head...this was excessive but not the end of the fucking world...come on people. jrich's foul on Okur was harder.

rayray2k8
05-15-2007, 12:20 PM
How about you just delete yourself?

cheguevara
05-15-2007, 12:31 PM
If the roles were reversed and Amare would have checked Tony Parker like that, you Spurs fans would have went nuts. Quit drinking the kool-aid and just admit it.

not true at all. We are used to our players getting hit. WE played Denver. Denver hits hard.

FromWayDowntown
05-15-2007, 12:35 PM
It's not the first time that Robert Horry has lost his cool late in an important playoff game that wasn't going well for his team. Anyone remember his shot to David Robinson's package in Game 5 of the 2003 WCSF?

I think Horry's play was pretty much defenseless. Even if Nash might have embellished the contact, Horry was way, way, way, way, way out of line. I'm a definite Spurs homer, but I'm disgusted by Horry's bad decision in Game 4.

LEONARD
05-15-2007, 12:36 PM
I think Horry's play was pretty much defenseless. Even if Nash might have embellished the contact, Horry was way, way, way, way, way out of line. I'm a definite Spurs homer, but I'm disgusted by Horry's bad decision in Game 4.

Please let some of your fellow SpursTalkers know that...

GrandeDavid
05-15-2007, 12:36 PM
I'm not that big of a professional basketball fan. For the most part, because we dont have a basketball team here in po-dunk Alabama. I am the biggest Alabama fan in this country though and follow the game closely.

RH didn't do anything close to a Spreewell, but he did totally lose his cool last night when he checked Nash into the scorers table. NO he didn't just bump him, he leaned into him with intent to drill him into the table. Those of you who say that Nash played soccer and could absorb that easy and he flopped just need to take off your silver and black glasses.

If the roles were reversed and Amare would have checked Tony Parker like that, you Spurs fans would have went nuts. Quit drinking the kool-aid and just admit it. I have followed Horry's career ever since his first day on campus here in Tuscaloosa and I have to say that this is the lowest point. He's following in the footsteps of his dirty teamates. Bowen is a bad influence on him...

Now, Stoudemire is gone for the next game. Rob should be also, but the Suns are hit worse. If you cant take advantage of this, you dont deserve the NBA finals...

GO SUNS!

:shootme

Learn the game before you comment on it.

FromWayDowntown
05-15-2007, 12:39 PM

I think I just did.

steppy
05-15-2007, 12:41 PM

Thank you Mr. Crusader of all that is fair and just at Spurstalk.com. :clap

WTF
05-15-2007, 12:45 PM
:shootme

Learn the game before you comment on it.
I know the game of basketball. I'm an avid college basketball fan...You know, the game that actaully means something, where the play defense, and it's not all about the money and egos!

MadDog73
05-15-2007, 12:45 PM
I know the game of basketball. I'm an avid college basketball fan...You know, the game that actaully means something, where the play defense, and it's not all about the money and egos!

:rolleyes

Right, because College players just play for the fun of it!

That's why there are so many Senior stars!

steppy
05-15-2007, 12:48 PM
WTF, you should send your letter to Horry. I think he'd be very concerned and work hard to make you proud next time.