View Full Version : youpiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

fred33
05-15-2007, 01:39 PM
Eva Longoria Dispels No-Sex Rumor
TUESDAY MAY 15, 2007 02:25 PM EDT

By Kimberly Peiffer

Eva Longoria

Photo by: Photopro / Landov

Lest anyone was worried, Eva Longoria wants to make one thing very clear: She and fiancé Tony Parker are still getting it on.

"Did you guys hear that rumor that there is no sex before the wedding?" the actress, 32, asked Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS-FM radio show Tuesday morning. "I did not say that!"

Longoria, who will marry the San Antonio Spurs point guard in July, explained how the rumor got started: "Jimmy Kimmel made a joke about how Tony is in the playoffs, so no sex. And I said, 'Well, good thing the playoffs go until the wedding.' Now everyone is talking about it."

Asked Seacrest, "So you called to confirm that Tony and you are still having sex?"

"Yes," Longoria said. "Confirmed."

She also talked about more family-friendly aspects of their wedding preparations. Asked how many people will attend the Paris nuptials, she said: "Two-hundred fifty were invited, but that's not what is going to come. You forget we're having it in Paris where Tony is from. He has a lot more guests than I do. It's not really easy for us because we have such large families."

Trainwreck2100
05-15-2007, 01:40 PM
who gives a shit

Pistons < Spurs
05-15-2007, 01:44 PM
who gives a shit
Quit calling radio shows to garner more attention. No one cares. Pathetic Attention Whore. Tony needs to man up, and tell her to shut up.

fred33
05-15-2007, 01:49 PM
i think that she's calling a radio show it's because tony was upset!!!!

PakiDan
05-15-2007, 03:32 PM
Eva gives good head.

Xolotl
05-15-2007, 11:48 PM
Will she ever just go away?

Johnny_Blaze_47
05-16-2007, 12:41 AM
http://thoughtintersect.com/wp-content/images/youppi-true.jpg