PDA

View Full Version : As a suns fan, we WANTED to face SA FULL and HEALTHY.

sunsbum
05-15-2007, 06:26 PM
im kind of sad to see so many SA fans call for the heads of amare and boris when they obviously did nothing wrong....yea rules are rules i know, and they will server their time but i cant help but wonder why most of you spurs fans are celebrating us being suspended.

ive always said, if we win a championship.. i want us to beat a healthy spurs team with a full roster along the way or it just wont feel right. i think most if not all suns fans will agree with me.

i never wanted bowen to get suspended...but i stick to my guns that hes a dirty player, and i think we can all agree that he did alot more, or at least raised alot more eyebrows than boris or amare.

its really sad. i feel like the suns had a great shot at taking the spurs out, ive loved every second of this series and HOPEFULLY these suspensions wont decided the series :depressed :cry

gospursgooo
05-15-2007, 06:27 PM
Sorry guy, your team will not win the championship this year. Try again next year.

samikeyp
05-15-2007, 06:29 PM
And as a Spurs fan, I wanted the same for Phoenix. And as you can tell by a lot of posts here...many Spurs fans feel the same way.

Kermit
05-15-2007, 06:29 PM
believe me, no one wants the suspensions, but they're warranted. it's time for the suns to sack up, play hard and remember that coming off the bench during an altercation costs you a game. it's really not that hard to remember.

RonMexico
05-15-2007, 06:30 PM
In the grand scheme of it all, that rule is archaic and weak and Stu Jackson has no spine.

How are Richardson and Davis playing tonight and two guys that didn't throw a punch are taken out on a technicality?

Like the refs use the half-cirlce too much on block/charge calls, the league uses this "letter of the law" defense as a crutch.

ducks
05-15-2007, 06:32 PM
most did not like what happened
some understood why it happened
it does not mean spurs are going to win
spurs usually beat suns with nash though

samikeyp
05-15-2007, 06:32 PM
The rule is in place so it has to be followed...my thing is, the rule shouldn't read that way. It shouldn't be all or nothing. There needs to be other variables in there.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
05-15-2007, 06:33 PM
I agree with you.

I didn't want to see Amare or Boris suspended, and I am ashamed of the Spurs fans who did. I want the best team to win, and to do it with both at full strength, but this bullshit has now tainted the series for all time.

As for those Spurs fans who are waving NBA rules at Suns fans and gloating, YOU SUCK.! You are whiny little rules-lawyer bitches, like the kid who cheats because there's a misprint in the Monopoly rule-book.

OUR player was the aggressor here. OUR player played outside the rules. And yet the Suns are being punished for it. Rules or not, that is a travesty of natural justice, and to lord it over the opposition is a douchebag move.

How are Richardson and Davis playing tonight and two guys that didn't throw a punch are taken out on a technicality?

Agreed. they should have been fined and that's it. Rules are there for INTERPRETATION, and in this case there was no fight. if no-one had gotten up to defend Nash, what would everyone be saying then? The Suns are pussies who don't take care of their own!? :rolleyes

Stupid rule, even worse interpretation, and shame on the NBA for being fucking astupid about it.

Kermit
05-15-2007, 06:36 PM
I agree with you.

I didn't want to see Amare or Boris suspended, and I am ashamed of the Spurs fans who did. I want the best team to win, and to do it with both at full strength, but this bullshit has now tainted the series for all time.

As for those Spurs fans who are waving NBA rules at Suns fans and gloating, YOU SUCK.! You are whiny little rules-lawyer bitches, like the kid who cheats because there's a misprint in the Monopoly rule-book.

OUR player was the aggressor here. OUR player played outside the rules. And yet the Suns are being punished for it. Rules or not, that is a travesty of natural justice, and to lord it over the opposition is a douchebag move.
whiny little rules-lawyer bitches? is english your first language? here is an experiment for you...

go rob a bank and then call the people who enforce the laws against robbing banks whiny little rules-lawyer bitches. see how far that gets you.

a travesty of natural justice would be letting transgressions of the rules slide. now here's a tissue.

Pistons < Spurs
05-15-2007, 06:38 PM
im kind of sad to see so many SA fans call for the heads of amare and boris when they obviously did nothing wrong....yea rules are rules i know, and they will server their time but i cant help but wonder why most of you spurs fans are celebrating us being suspended.

I think if you look again, You'll see that the large majority of Spurs fans here are actually mirroring your thoughts. They don't want to face a handicapped Suns team. Since the end of the game last night, Spur fans have come out and said screw the rules, just give Amare and Diaw a fine. To say the Spurs fanbase as a whole is celebrating the outcome is simply not correct nor fair.

Of course there's many idiots who don't understand a sense of fair play who are in fact happy with the suspensions. But they are in the minority, and are not who I would label as true Spur fans.

gtownspur
05-15-2007, 06:39 PM
I agree with you.

Agreed. they should have been fined and that's it. Rules are there for INTERPRETATION, and in this case there was no fight. if no-one had gotten up to defend Nash, what would everyone be saying then? The Suns are pussies who don't take care of their own!? :rolleyes

Stupid rule, even worse interpretation, and shame on the NBA for being fucking astupid about it.

STFU.

Seriously.

Our players were getting raped out there, and to top it off nash and barbosa were getting away with drawing cheap fouls and moving screens along with bell's relentless flopping. THe Suns were the ones who bitched for this to happen.

THis happens in football all the time. Fuck it.

If the spurs win, then i don't want to see you around celebrating since you seem to act like you've never needed to wipe your own ass.

Purple & Gold
05-15-2007, 06:39 PM
Yeah it's weak that it came down to this. I thought just 1 game for Amare and Horry would have been fairer.

gtownspur
05-15-2007, 06:41 PM
i don't get it. Who caused the bench to react.

Nash flopping and trying to get horry a flagrant 2, or Horry just doing a routine playoff foul?

Seriously, we'll never know what was in those players heads at the time, so lets stick to the rule. You bitch for the rules to help you, you die by the rules to help you.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
05-15-2007, 06:42 PM
whiny little rules-lawyer bitches? is english your first language? here is an experiment for you...

go rob a bank and then call the people who enforce the laws against robbing banks whiny little rules-lawyer bitches. see how far that gets you.

a travesty of natural justice would be letting transgressions of the rules slide. now here's a tissue.

Why don't you go and fuck yourself with a broom handle? Do you not know what a "rules-lawyer" is? It is someone who believes that rules are black and white, and interprets them as such even when context dictates INTERPRETATION.

You obviously believe in three-strike laws, huh? Get done for shoplifting and go down for 10 years? Mmmm, makes sense. :rolleyes

Rules are there to be interpreted, that's why we have courts. In this case, the rule should've been applied in context - there was no fight, Amare was on his way into the game anyway, fine them, explain why they didn't get a game, move on. Instead, they've applied the rule to the letter which has resulted in the defender being punished more than the aggressor. That is not natural justice.

And as for criticising my English (it has a capital, fuckwad), once again, go fuck yourself, this time with something large and spikey.

gtownspur
05-15-2007, 06:43 PM

ive always said, if we win a championship.. i want us to beat a healthy spurs team with a full roster along the way or it just wont feel right. i think most if not all suns fans will agree with me.

i never wanted bowen to get suspended...but i stick to my guns that hes a dirty player, and i think we can all agree that he did alot more, or at least raised alot more eyebrows than boris or amare.

its really sad. i feel like the suns had a great shot at taking the spurs out, ive loved every second of this series and HOPEFULLY these suspensions wont decided the series :depressed :cry

as a suns fan, you wanted Bowen suspended for clearing his space.

Fuck off asshole.

Buddy Holly
05-15-2007, 06:45 PM
So you had no problem with your team trying twice to have Bowen suspended?

Pot, I'd like for you to meet the kettle.

sunsbum
05-15-2007, 06:46 PM
I agree with you.

:clap :toast

great post!

RuffnReadyOzStyle
05-15-2007, 06:46 PM
STFU.

Seriously.

1. Our players were getting raped out there, and to top it off nash and barbosa were getting away with drawing cheap fouls and moving screens along with bell's relentless flopping. THe Suns were the ones who bitched for this to happen.

2. If the spurs win, then i don't want to see you around celebrating since you seem to act like you've never needed to wipe your own ass.

1. I agree with you, but that's a separate issue.

2. So just because I believe this decision is unfair, I can't support my team? Fuck you. I still hope we win, it hasn't changed my support for the Spurs, but the stupidity of this ruling has tainted the series. I'm not allowed to speak my mind?

It is the rules-lawyers who behave as if "they've never needed to wipe their own ass", not me - I'm the one for applying the rule fairly given the context.

DarrinS
05-15-2007, 06:50 PM
I may be in the minority here, but I think this situation stinks.

to21
05-15-2007, 06:50 PM
STFU.

Seriously.

Our players were getting raped out there, and to top it off nash and barbosa were getting away with drawing cheap fouls and moving screens along with bell's relentless flopping. THe Suns were the ones who bitched for this to happen.

If the spurs win, then i don't want to see you around celebrating since you seem to act like you've never needed to wipe your own ass.

:lol

True Dat!!

:toast

Buddy Holly
05-15-2007, 06:51 PM
Again, where were you bitching about your team TWICE trying to have Bowen suspended?

Pussy.

ducks
I may be in the minority here, but I think this situation stinks.
you really are not the minority

gtownspur
Man you guys are tough.

Way to stand on Principle.... wait nm..Lmao

sunsbum
So you had no problem with your team trying twice to have Bowen suspended?

Pot, I'd like for you to meet the kettle.

do you have any logic whatsoever? bowen kneed nash in the balls, tried to sweep kick amare (or whatever he was trying to do) and then horry punishes nash with a board check..yet the suns are the ones with 2 players that did absolutley nothing serving suspensions...

bowen was phisically trying to hurt 2 players ...YEA id go after him too. its not like it was brent barry doing this shit... its footloose bruce, the guy that is know leaguewide as a dirty player.. amare "cried" to the media because he spent the last year of his life trying to get back onto the court and doesnt want some cheapshot artist takeing shots at his feet.

lebomb
05-15-2007, 06:53 PM

Dude SHUT THE FUCK UP.......if Amare and Boris would have kept their asses on the BENCH!!! like everyone else.....only Horry would have been suspended for 2 games. God I hate stupid ass people like you. SHUT UP!

Have a great day. :smokin

hater
05-15-2007, 06:53 PM
poor suns

bigzak25
05-15-2007, 06:58 PM
all the Suns have to do is beat a shorthanded Spurs team in game 6 and they get their wish. A game 7 with all players present and accounted for and home court.

no harm. no foul.

if spurs blow game 5?

it's the worst choke job in the duncan era.

Obstructed_View
05-15-2007, 07:03 PM
Let's not get carried away here. They broke the rules. It's funny that the Suns fans were lobbying for calls, lobbying for Bowen to be suspended and are now mad that the NBA actually followed procedure. While I disagree with Spurs fans wanting Amare and Diaw to be suspended, I understand, given the behavior of the Suns and their fan base over the last week, why they are giddy about it.

Obstructed_View
05-15-2007, 07:03 PM
all the Suns have to do is beat a shorthanded Spurs team in game 6 and they get their wish. A game 7 with all players present and accounted for and home court.

no harm. no foul.

if spurs blow game 5?

it's the worst choke job in the duncan era.
At least it will erase the memory of game 4, the second worst choke job in the Duncan era. :lol

OldDirtMcGirt
05-15-2007, 07:05 PM
Again, where were you bitching about your team TWICE trying to have Bowen suspended?

Pussy.

How many games did Bowen get suspended for again?

RuffnReadyOzStyle
05-15-2007, 07:05 PM

Dude SHUT THE FUCK UP.......if Amare and Boris would have kept their asses on the BENCH!!! like everyone else.....only Horry would have been suspended for 2 games. God I hate stupid ass people like you. SHUT UP!

Have a great day. :smokin

People really can't read, can they?

My post is critical of the Spurs fans who are taking such delight at the Suns' misfortune in light of the stupidity of this rule, and the inability of the NBA to make decisions in context.

So, what would have happened if it was Parker leveled by Thomas? Would our players have left the bench? I say yes. And if they didn't? They would've been criticised for not standing up for Parker.

The NBA should have had the balls to recognise that there was no damage done, no punches thrown, and in such a case they can fine the players.

To gloat about a poorly written rule moronically applied is classless.

CosmicCowboy
05-15-2007, 07:07 PM
At least it will erase the memory of game 4, the second worst choke job in the Duncan era. :lol

I see you are blessed to have forgotten that infamous Lakers series.

CosmicCowboy
05-15-2007, 07:13 PM

My post is critical of the Spurs fans who are taking such delight at the Suns' misfortune in light of the stupidity of this rule, and the inability of the NBA to make decisions in context.

So, what would have happened if it was Parker leveled by Thomas? Would our players have left the bench? I say yes. And if they didn't? They would've been criticised for not standing up for Parker.

The NBA should have had the balls to recognise that there was no damage done, no punches thrown, and in such a case they can fine the players.

Oh get over your noble self. It's one game that they will be short handed. If Spurs win game 5 and they don't sack up and win 6 & 7 with a full roster they still deserve to go fishing.

You may not remember some of the brawls that caused those rules to be installed. A bunch of big basketball players swinging fists is a bad place to be and it starts with players leaving the bench with the intention of joining in. Rudy T almost got killed in one when he got blindsided with a punch and had to have multiple surgeries to rebuild his face.

Nashfan
05-15-2007, 07:19 PM

Agree

Nashfan
05-15-2007, 07:21 PM
In the grand scheme of it all, that rule is archaic and weak and Stu Jackson has no spine.

Like the refs use the half-cirlce too much on block/charge calls, the league uses this "letter of the law" defense as a crutch.

Exactly, no rhyme or reason for the way punishment is handed out. Davis and Richardson should both be suspended for their actions, especially if Kobe in the regular season was suspended for elbows.(The part about Kobe was hard to type :oops )

The_Game
05-15-2007, 07:22 PM
Nash
Barbosa
Bell
Marion
Thomas

is still a great 5. The suns will be really fired up and in front of their home fans will be up for It.

these suspensions doesn't mean spurs will certainly win.

ducks
05-15-2007, 07:23 PM
dude you could have posted this in the keys to game 5 thread

gtownspur

You mean they would of stood up for parker by setting one foot on the court. Wow! that's a statement! :lol

"I think he said "no" err,...with his foot."-ATHF

Nashfan
I agree with you.

You seem to be a quality person :toast

Nashfan
05-15-2007, 07:28 PM
STFU.

Seriously.

Boy, you are really a classy person. You have the gall to say your players were getting raped when in fact in a few of the games the Suns were the ones getting raped. One other thing, this isn't football which is a contact sport unlike basketball :rolleyes

ArgSpursFan
05-15-2007, 07:28 PM
Fuck the suns!.You´ve got the help from the refs on game 4,and we´ve got our help from Mr.Robert Horry,no need of help from the refs though.

Nashfan
05-15-2007, 07:29 PM
i don't get it. Who caused the bench to react.

Nash flopping and trying to get horry a flagrant 2, or Horry just doing a routine playoff foul?

Seriously, we'll never know what was in those players heads at the time, so lets stick to the rule. You bitch for the rules to help you, you die by the rules to help you.

Get this part straight, Nash did not flop!

Obstructed_View
05-15-2007, 07:30 PM
Boy, you are really a classy person. You have the gall to say your players were getting raped when in fact in a few of the games the Suns were the ones getting raped. One other thing, this isn't football which is a contact sport unlike basketball :rolleyes
Please tell me that you didn't just suggest that basketball isn't a contact sport. Please delete your post as quickly as possible for your own good.

Obstructed_View
05-15-2007, 07:31 PM
Replace "Parker" with "Derek Anderson", replace "Thomas" with "Juwan Howard" and replace "yes" with "no".

gaKNOW!blee
05-15-2007, 07:35 PM
guys, all i can say is both teams know the rules, the spurs didnt leave the bench, the suns did.

probably why the spurs have 3 rings and the suns dont.

at the end of the day rules are rules, and hey lets not act like were losing a scrub here, Horry is the best playoff performer out there.

Nashfan
05-15-2007, 07:35 PM
Fuck the suns!.You´ve got the help from the refs on game 4,and we´ve got our help from Mr.Robert Horry,no need of help from the refs though.

Right, the refs helped the Suns in game four, utter bullshit. Then I guess the refs helped the Spurs in game one and three going by your logic :donkey

Obstructed_View
05-15-2007, 07:37 PM
Right, the refs helped the Suns in game four, utter bullshit. Then I guess the refs helped the Spurs in game one and three going by your logic :donkey
That was the contention of the Suns' coach, the attitude of the players and the take of virtually every Suns fan on this board. Or weren't you here yet way back then?

gaKNOW!blee
05-15-2007, 07:38 PM
Get this part straight, Nash did not flop!

he didnt even hit the padding hard, and once he was already on the ground THATS when he decided to throw his arms up and lay down. Robert Horry was not right in what he did but Nash made it look much worse.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
Oh get over your noble self. It's one game that they will be short handed. If Spurs win game 5 and they don't sack up and win 6 & 7 with a full roster they still deserve to go fishing.

You may not remember some of the brawls that caused those rules to be installed. A bunch of big basketball players swinging fists is a bad place to be and it starts with players leaving the bench with the intention of joining in. Rudy T almost got killed in one when he got blindsided with a punch and had to have multiple surgeries to rebuild his face.

I'm not being "noble", I'm being fair. Once again, what I'm mostly objecting to is the Spurs fans who are gloating about it - that just shows no class at all. Shadenfruede (sp?), or taking pleasure in the misfortune of others, is lowly behaviour.

I know why the rules were installed, and I agree with them for that purpose, but in this case there were no punches, it didn't escalate, and the rule should have some provision for that. Context is always important. There is no black and white. In this case, because of the NBA's black and white interpretations, the victim is being punished more than the aggressor, and that makes no sense to me.

Nashfan
Please tell me that you didn't just suggest that basketball isn't a contact sport. Please delete your post as quickly as possible for your own good.

Not to the extent that football is. What can't you understand about this? Horry bodyblocking Nash is not good basketball at all. Bowen kneeing Nash in the groin is not good basketball and most of all sweeping or kicking at someones feet after major surgery (or not) is not good basketball.

leemajors
05-15-2007, 07:39 PM
Exactly, no rhyme or reason for the way punishment is handed out. Davis and Richardson should both be suspended for their actions, especially if Kobe in the regular season was suspended for elbows.(The part about Kobe was hard to type :oops )

the suspensions aren't very consistent this postseason, to say the least.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
05-15-2007, 07:39 PM

Undoubtedly the Suns got the majority of calls in Game 3, however that is not the point that we are discussing.

Nashfan
05-15-2007, 07:40 PM
That was the contention of the Suns' coach, the attitude of the players and the take of virtually every Suns fan on this board. Or weren't you here yet way back then?

Yes, I was here :donkey

Buddy Holly
05-15-2007, 07:41 PM
do you have any logic whatsoever? bowen kneed nash in the balls, tried to sweep kick amare (or whatever he was trying to do) and then horry punishes nash with a board check..yet the suns are the ones with 2 players that did absolutley nothing serving suspensions...

bowen was phisically trying to hurt 2 players ...YEA id go after him too. its not like it was brent barry doing this shit... its footloose bruce, the guy that is know leaguewide as a dirty player.. amare "cried" to the media because he spent the last year of his life trying to get back onto the court and doesnt want some cheapshot artist takeing shots at his feet.

Whatever helps you sleep at night during your periods.

Bowen stepped on Amare's heel. Fuck off.

Nashfan
05-15-2007, 07:42 PM
he didnt even hit the padding hard, and once he was already on the ground THATS when he decided to throw his arms up and lay down. Robert Horry was not right in what he did but Nash made it look much worse.

You must need glasses if you don't think he hit the padding hard. Did you have the mute button on the television at that point? It was heard by the broadcasters also.

Nashfan
05-15-2007, 07:44 PM
Undoubtedly the Suns got the majority of calls in Game 3, however that is not the point that we are discussing.

I was responding to someone elses post saying the Spurs were getting raped in game four. :)

RuffnReadyOzStyle
05-15-2007, 07:45 PM
Bowen stepped on Amare's heel.

Have to agree there - the Bowen-Amare's heel thing was an accident. Look again, it's clearly unintentional.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
05-15-2007, 07:48 PM
I was responding to someone elses post saying the Spurs were getting raped in game four. :)

We were. But I don't think that bears relevance to the suspensions.

Sorry, I meant game 4. We got the calls in game 3, although we also played the better game, but in game 4 you got every call under the sun, especially in the 4th quarter. It was horridly one sided and the foul count bears that out. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if that was the reason Rob lashed out.

clambake
RR Oz has got class. Should some of that rub off on others.....would be a good thing.

Tainted victory is shallow. I know you want them to win but................this way?

milkyway21
if only Amare could use half his brains and glued his ass on the bench he'll be playing in game5.

sorry:cry

gaKNOW!blee
05-15-2007, 07:49 PM
You must need glasses if you don't think he hit the padding hard. Did you have the mute button on the television at that point? It was heard by the broadcasters also.

haha when the ball swishes through the net its even loud, just because it makes a sound with mic's all around doesnt mean he hit hard. you need to stop being a homer for 10 seconds while your watching the cilp and realize it wasnt even bad.

However I DO think 2 games for Horry is adequete.(sp?)

SAboyinCA
I would have to agree with you bum.....I don't feel that they should be suspended either. It really is a shame that the NBA has become so "puss-ified". This series has been phenomenal and, most likely, the best one that we'll see in these playoffs. Of course, I want the spurs to win but I do feel it is unfortunate that we won't be able to face stoudemire and diaw in game 5. I also know that a victory in game 5 is not a "given".
One more thing, the suns have my respect....they, too, are a great team full of no-nonsense guys. Both of our teams have great players who don't have bad attitudes. Good luck.

GrandeDavid
Don't bring that sob shite around here, please. Lots of trolls ignited the smack here, principally Suns trolls. Earlier today most comments I read from Spurs fans were pretty much in support of Stoudemire and Diaw. But when you hear whine after whine, you get upset.

For the umpteenth time I will state my case to you:

Its a shame that those guys suspended, but they were victims of a stickler league rule. I wish Horry hadn't fouled Nash like that and I commend the Suns on their victory last night. Finally, this series is still anybody's.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
05-15-2007, 07:51 PM
RR Oz has got class. Should some of that rub off on others.....would be a good thing.

Tainted victory is shallow. I know you want them to win but................this way?

Exactly.

Hey, I want us to take advantage of this good luck via the NBA Administration and win game 5 now that it has happened, but I wish it hadn't happened.

And I'm not going to prance around and shove misfortune in the shape of a poorly applied rule down the throats of Suns fans. That is MAV fan behaviour, and I'm fucked if I'll ever behave like one of them. :lol

sunsbum
05-15-2007, 07:52 PM
Whatever helps you sleep at night during your periods.

Bowen stepped on Amare's heel. Fuck off.

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

GrandeDavid
05-15-2007, 07:52 PM
I agree with you.

Way to bring it strong, Oz!

dnull888
05-15-2007, 07:53 PM
Obviously the league doesn't care if we hit these guys, as long as there isn't a permanent injury. Even a broken nose seems fine. Since these guys are going to hit back, we should just plan on hurting them even worse. Heck, we should give "the Horry award" to anybody who can take a few more of them out of the game.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
05-15-2007, 07:53 PM
Its a shame that those guys suspended, but they were victims of a stickler league rule. I wish Horry hadn't fouled Nash like that and I commend the Suns on their victory last night. Finally, this series is still anybody's.

Well said GD, as usual. ;)

And games 5, 6 and 7 will be VERY interesting!

atxrocker
05-15-2007, 07:55 PM
no one wants the suspensions,

you were credible until this part. i call bullshit. there were multiple threads almost immediately of spurs fans lobbying for that shit. try again.

theroc5
05-15-2007, 07:55 PM
if we dont win tomorrow...we dont deserve a ship, though its kinda messed up the suns cant be fully healthy and ready for the spurs im not going lie... some where deep inside me im :smokin but again it kinda sucks. Back to what I was saying I feel who ever wins Tomorrow will win the series and if the Spurs loose to an amare less and diaw less suns... we dont deserve to even be in the WCF.
That being said I am little scared about another altercation occuring tomorrow. Mybe were up 20 and Manu is going up with the ball and gets plowed or something. Ima be holdn my breath that no one gets injured, no one gets ejected and or suspended and that we win! there home court will be crazy tomorrow...huge game, if we take it, its back to SA to close it out!

RuffnReadyOzStyle
05-15-2007, 08:01 PM
you were credible until this part. i call bullshit. there were multiple threads almost immediately of spurs fans lobbying for that shit. try again.

Yup, and they were gleeful about it, and that shows extreme lack of class.

We should be humble about our good fortune, win games 5 and 6, and move on.

Obstructed_View
05-15-2007, 08:25 PM
Obviously the league doesn't care if we hit these guys, as long as there isn't a permanent injury. Even a broken nose seems fine. Since these guys are going to hit back, we should just plan on hurting them even worse. Heck, we should give "the Horry award" to anybody who can take a few more of them out of the game.
Okay, Suns fan in disguise. You're real convincing.

Louie Vega
05-15-2007, 08:26 PM

Your Suns team has been sending tapes to the league after every game trying to get a suspension! That's why SPurs fans are happy asshole! CAUSE IT BACKFIRED ON THEIR ASSES!!!!!! The Spurs nor their fans are scared of any of the Suns ! But ask Stoudemire about that crying session to the media not too long ago! That's a scared motherfucker!!!!!

Obstructed_View
05-15-2007, 08:29 PM
To say nobody wants suspensions is clearly incorrect, but the Suns were using Bowen's sweep kick of Amare to lobby to get him suspended for the contact with Nash. Hardly surprising that after having to read post after post blaming the officiating and the Spurs' dirty play that there are people throwing the word karma around.

twincam
05-15-2007, 09:27 PM
To me, it's very unfortunate that suspensions were decided. I really wanted to see the Spurs/Sun series be played out with everyone in the line up. Now, this just may change everything. The argument will always be there....

Suns lost because Amare and Diaw were suspended...

Spurs lost because they didn't have Big Shot Rob in game 5 and 6.....

This will never go to rest. I'd say let them play!