PDA

View Full Version : Tpups Suck

Aggie Hoopsfan
11-25-2004, 10:33 PM
Where is SickDSM?

Losing to Artest/Sjax/O'Neal-less Pacers by double figures.

Pathetic. And people think these guys are going to contend for the West? They're a joke.

pooh
11-25-2004, 10:35 PM
Indy is playing inspired basketball and showing a lot of heart, something I guess the Wolves left back in Minnesota. How about Tins tonight? Amazing...truly a real "Team" effort tonight.

ducks
11-25-2004, 10:37 PM
kg is not in the game

he thinks it is a holiday

Aggie Hoopsfan
11-25-2004, 10:37 PM
Fuck inspired ball, this Indy collection shouldn't be withing 15 of any premier team in the West.

Scratch Minnesota off the list, they're done.

pooh
11-25-2004, 10:38 PM
More like KG was taken out of the game by the "No-name" Pacers backups.

ducks
11-25-2004, 10:38 PM
kg should have more shot attemptsd then troy hundson

ducks
11-25-2004, 10:40 PM
ahf this is thanksgiving and the wolves took them for granted

now teams will not take pacers for granted and it will be intersting if pacers can keep this up

pistons playing .500 ball and wolves losing to pacers

spurs toughest team could be suns

pooh
11-25-2004, 10:48 PM
Getting good right now

pooh
11-25-2004, 10:52 PM
Sweep

ducks
11-25-2004, 10:54 PM
how can hundson shot 5 more shots from the field then kg?

pooh
11-25-2004, 10:56 PM
If it wasn't for Hudson, it would've been a rout. He was the only bright spot for the Wolves. KG didn't play much in the first half.

Manu20
11-25-2004, 11:00 PM
how can hundson shot 5 more shots from the field then kg?

During the game they said that Kg had a hurt shoulder maybe it was bothering him.

pooh
11-25-2004, 11:02 PM
During the game they said that Kg had a hurt shoulder maybe it was bothering him.

yeah that was from the previous game against the hornets I think that he hurt it...but no excuses...Pacers Win!

ducks
11-25-2004, 11:04 PM
if his shoulder is hurt why in the world would you play him one minute?

he is the wolves they lose him they are toast

wolves are idiots :hat

ALVAREZ6
11-26-2004, 01:07 AM
Indy is playing with a lot of heart because they have something big to prove.
They wanna prove to their fans, coaches, and other teams that they are still a team without the suspended stars of the team. They wanna show that they aren't nothing with Jax, Art, n Neal.

conversekid
11-26-2004, 12:45 PM
spurs lost to memphis without gasol...

it happens...

means nothing in november

LakerGod
11-26-2004, 01:31 PM
spurs toughest opponent is: EVERYONE!

spursfaninla
11-26-2004, 02:02 PM
Laker God is cool.

:rolleyes

Manu20
11-26-2004, 02:16 PM

Except the Kobe Fakers I mean LA Lakers.

sickdsm
11-26-2004, 06:39 PM
If anyone would bother to get out of the closet they would know that the wolves have BEEN having serious problems. Even had they won the game against seatle and had been 7-3, it wouldn't have mattered. KG has been the only one showing up to play. Troy, Sam and Latrell have been freezing out Wally, he's been getting frustrated and shooting every chance he gets. Sam cannot dish out an assist, troy has been jacking up shots consistantly. Even if he hits shots theres idiots like Pooh who think he's doing a good job. He thinks he's a deadly 3 pt shooter. Trenton Hassell has been outplaying Wally but still hasn't started. The team is nothing when KG doesn't play. I don't care how well Cassell played last year or spree. When KG goes out nothing happans, thats why his minutes are insane. I think a SL of Earv, Griffen, KG, Hoibs, and AC would be playing better. Those 5 guys have been bringing it. I think Eddie can do a nice job filling in for kg but the other guys struggle without him. As dissapointing as it is, who cares? Both the wolves and the spurs sucked last seasont he first few months. The wolves have a much easier schedule after dec. Trenton WILL start in the near future. I love how the "basketball minds" think they've caught onto something after two huge losses. How come everyones blind when they were 6-3?

KG's shoulder was on a foul on a breakaway dunk against NO He was hit on the arm and his arm hit the rim kinda awkwardly then he landed on it. He went out into the locker room, it looked serious, then came back out and played. He hit EVERY shot he took after that.

This all would be avoided by a competant coach.

T Park
11-26-2004, 07:36 PM
it would be avoided by getting rid of Sprewell and Cassel.

Two chemistry killers.

adidas11
11-26-2004, 07:54 PM
Let's see how the season progresses for both the Spurs and the Wolves, before making any predictions, yes?

ducks
11-26-2004, 08:39 PM
NO
lets make some now then change them after the season progresses shall we

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-26-2004, 08:41 PM

You never responded to my idea for a movie. I thought it was Oscar material.

sickdsm
11-26-2004, 11:10 PM
it would be avoided by getting rid of Sprewell and Cassel.

Two chemistry killers.

That was a brilliant idea that you also had last november. Good thing no one ever listens to you.

Those two BROUGHT tight knit chemistry here.

T Park
11-27-2004, 04:11 AM
Yes, there demanding money and new contracts is a rather Koombaya effort right now.

They didnt win squat last year.

They ended up with the same amount of stuff the Spurs had, ZILCH.

Rummpd
11-27-2004, 08:10 AM
I for one am still worried about the Wolves - they could surge ala Spurs this time instead of their annual fadeout if they come together instead of what I see as growing dissention on that team.

However, it is good to have them in the rear view mirror!

sickdsm
11-27-2004, 10:05 PM
Spurs lost last year because they weren't that good. They were completely healthy and playing the best ball all year. The wolves lost because they were minus there top TWO pointguards.

Spin, Spin.

Whine, whine. Complain about 0.4 all you want. Spurs weren't good enough last year.

Sam Cassell has NEVER played good the first month or two. Look it up

Sam and Spree come through when it matters just as much as Parker chokes.

atlfan25
11-27-2004, 10:44 PM
i just looked it up, and it seems there have been many years during his career that the first two months were good for him