PDA

View Full Version : Kiwi?

Russ
05-15-2007, 08:42 PM
I would imagine that Phoenix will activate former Spur Sean ("Kiwi") Marks since two of their big men are unavailable.

This could be an interesting scenario -- former teammate in a position to be a hero (or goat). Marks has apparently always been quite popular with his teammates, whether in SA or Phoenix.

Another angle -- we could have two former Cal Berkeley Bears going at it in the post, Sean Marks and Francisco Elson.

ploto
05-15-2007, 08:47 PM
I was telling someone just yesterday that the Suns were smart to bring in Sean Marks this summer for the minimum when he spent 3 years as Tim Duncan's practice dummy.

ChumpDumper
05-15-2007, 08:47 PM
Plus he's white.

angel_luv
05-15-2007, 09:07 PM
I was telling someone just yesterday that the Suns were smart to bring in Sean Marks this summer for the minimum when he spent 3 years as Tim Duncan's practice dummy.

:lol Did you hear Timmy joking about how Amy had told him ( Timmy) to tell Sean she had a bone to pick with him ( Sean) for giving away all of Timmy's secrets?

Personally I can't wait until we have sent this team fishing. I really like Sean but right not can't stand the sight of him with all the bad blood we're having with the Suns.