PDA

View Full Version : David Stern = true pussy?

BillsCarnage
05-15-2007, 09:03 PM
The suspensions have been dealt, but what's really a joke is that Stern was originally scheduled to attend gm5, but has now decided not to.

What a freakin pussy. He can dish it, but can't take it.. sad.

ChumpDumper
05-15-2007, 09:04 PM
Can't take it? You're saying he suspended himself.

BillsCarnage
05-15-2007, 09:12 PM
he probably should since he doesn't have the cajones to show up at the game.

ChumpDumper
05-15-2007, 09:13 PM
Why would he show up at the game? What purpose would that serve?

BigBeezie
05-15-2007, 09:19 PM
I don't know why he wouldn't go. The Suns are known for having the least enthusiastic crowd in the league. There were rowdier fans at Celtics games this year....and everyone knows how bad the Celts were.

BillsCarnage
05-15-2007, 09:19 PM
Why did he cancel the trip after the suspensions were handed out?

ChumpDumper
05-15-2007, 09:26 PM
Why indeed?

trueD
05-15-2007, 09:41 PM
Why? So he doesn't distract from the Suns' chance to win the game without Amare and Diaw. I like it. With him there, anger "looms". Without him there, it's pure revenge, Baby.

mavsfan1000
05-15-2007, 09:42 PM
So he doesn't get killed.

Suns>Spurs
05-15-2007, 11:15 PM
He is probably going on a date with horry.

Hook Dem
05-16-2007, 09:28 AM
Tsk Tsk! such anger. :lmao

ponky
05-16-2007, 09:32 AM
i'd say yes only because he cancelled going to game five. suspensions whatever, no reason to pussy out and not go, what's the worst that could happen? :lol

http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/6914/sterncowardmt7.jpg

longrod
05-16-2007, 09:36 AM
Stern does not want to be a distraction. He is letting the teams to remain the focus of the series. Smart guy.

ponky
05-16-2007, 09:38 AM
Stern does not want to be a distraction. He is letting the teams to remain the focus of the series. Smart guy.

:lmao

nkdlunch
05-16-2007, 09:45 AM
he is a pussy for canceling his appearance. if anybody should be backing that rule of his, it should be him.

DarrinS
05-16-2007, 09:49 AM
Why would he be scared to show up? Is he afraid he'd be attacked by a bunch of suburbanite soccer moms?

johngateswhiteley
05-16-2007, 09:54 AM
pretty obvious why he isn't going, dumb asses.

ponky
05-16-2007, 09:55 AM

because he's a pussy who can't back his ruling

johngateswhiteley
05-16-2007, 09:58 AM
because he's a pussy who can't back his ruling

no, b/c the mavericks lost in the first round. btw, why are you such a dumb ass ponky?

hater
05-16-2007, 10:00 AM

it is pretty obvious, thus the thread title.

ponky
05-16-2007, 10:00 AM
no, b/c the mavericks lost in the first round. btw, why are you such a dumb ass ponky?

ohhhhh, buuuuuuuuuurn!

dude, get over it, i'm over it, you should be too. repeat after me, stern is a pussy. funny that lots of your spurs fans don't even agree with you, the ruling is not surprising and even though i disagree with the rule itself, the outcome is not surprising. it is funny how stern can rule with absolute power and then run away and hide after a ruling that some people don't like. so fucking what if some people don't like it? only a coward would not back his own rule and decide to cancel his appearance.

johngateswhiteley
05-16-2007, 10:03 AM
ohhhhh, buuuuuuuuuurn!

dude, get over it, i'm over it, you should be too. repeat after me, stern is a pussy.

repeat after me, "ponky, knows nothing about basketball and should leave sports to men or intelligent women."

ChumpDumper
05-16-2007, 10:03 AM
Why does everyone want to see Stern at a game all the sudden?

ponky
05-16-2007, 10:04 AM
repeat after me, "ponky, knows nothing about basketball and should leave sports to men or intelligent women."

ohhhhhhhh, double burn, it's a *girl* joke, ouch!

and judging by the pics you post, you know nothing about women, intelligence or class

ponky
05-16-2007, 10:06 AM
Why does everyone want to see Stern at a game all the sudden?

good question. anyway it's not so much that i care about seeing him at the game because i don't, especially when he starts babbling during the game with whoever is calling the game. i just find the fact that he canceled his appearance quite amusing.

johngateswhiteley
05-16-2007, 10:08 AM
funny that lots of your spurs fans don't even agree with you, the ruling is not surprising and even though i disagree with the rule itself, the outcome is not surprising.

wow, there's a shocker. furthermore, i disagree with Spurs fans all the time...probably a good thing as most are usually lost.

just to be clear, though you have probably read some of my earlier posts:

1. the suspensions are insane
2. phoenix got fucked
3. i am not happy about what has happened

however,

1. phoenix has nobody to blame but themselves
2. while the suspensions are insane, no, they are not surprising

steppy
05-16-2007, 10:11 AM
I wouldn't go either. It's obvious Suns fans don't understand the rules and are making moronic threats to opposing players and NBA management. Who wants to be surrounded by irrational people?

trueD
05-16-2007, 10:12 AM
dude, get over it, i'm over it, you should be too. ponky, why should a Spurs fan be "over it"? ponky being "over it" is a joke since ponky has no fukking stake in this series because her team choked to the big bad Warriors who lost to the Jazz in five games. But that's irrelevant...

it is funny how stern can rule with absolute power and then run away and hide after a ruling that some people don't like. so fucking what if some people don't like it? only a coward would not back his own rule and decide to cancel his appearance.
:lmao

You say Stern isn't backing his ruling because he isn't attending Game 5? You may or may not notice that Diaw and Amare will not grace the inside of US Airways Center. Stern's presence is not required for this event to occur.

Maybe there are some dipshits on Mavstalk you can spar with, Honey.

johngateswhiteley
05-16-2007, 10:13 AM
and judging by the pics you post, you know nothing about women, intelligence or class

another amazing post, b/c you've met or know Marisa Miller and Co.? or myself for that matter?

here's what i know...you're an idiot.

ponky
05-16-2007, 10:14 AM
wow, there's a shocker. furthermore, i disagree with Spurs fans all the time...probably a good thing as most are usually lost.

just to be clear, though you have probably read some of my earlier posts:

1. the suspensions are insane
2. phoenix got fucked
3. i am not happy about what has happened

however,

1. phoenix has nobody to blame but themselves
2. while the suspensions are insane, no, they are not surprising

i agree with all of that too, i just find it amusing that stern has canceled...like the pussy he is. the dude never stands behind or explains his shit, like with the whole vegas interviews, sorry muddled crap from him or refusals to speak about anything in front of the public other than what a great league we are blessed with and how the international flavor of the nba is golly gee great. the rule needs to be changed. i see the need for trying to curb the fights but if a player makes a mistake by running out and then changes his mind, he shouldn't be penalized for returning to the bench before reachign the fracas. anyway, i'm not really into arguing the suspensions much, doesn't really matter at this point and it won't matter for the rest of the playoffs. hopefully they will do something about it for next season.

ponky
05-16-2007, 10:16 AM
another amazing post, b/c you've met or know Marisa Miller and Co.? or myself for that matter?

here's what i know...you're an idiot.

great logic there tonto...i've never met you so i don't know you but you know me, because we're on the internets together at the same time...riiiiiiiiight, you must go to that same school as AHF :bang

trueD
05-16-2007, 10:17 AM
Another poster calls ponky unintelligent and an idiot, and what happens? She is anxious to explain her shallow thinking to him. :lol

Why don't you just tell him what you are wearing while you're at it?

ponky
05-16-2007, 10:18 AM
lol i'm sure trueD is posting something, thank goodness for the ignore function, useful for the one and only person who has ever bothered to stalk me all the time...hey, trueD don't bother, i'm not listening

trueD
05-16-2007, 10:20 AM
lol i'm sure trueD is posting something, thank goodness for the ignore function, useful for the one and only person who has ever bothered to stalk me all the time...hey, trueD don't bother, i'm not listening
ohhhhh, buuuuuuuuuurn!

:lol

johngateswhiteley
05-16-2007, 10:20 AM
great logic there tonto...i've never met you so i don't know you but you know me, because we're on the internets together at the same time...riiiiiiiiight, you must go to that same school as AHF :bang

simple, i am going by what you type, while you are just pulling stupid shit out your ass.

ponky
05-16-2007, 10:24 AM
simple, i am going by what you type, while you are just pulling stupid shit out your ass.

how'd you get in there? i've never allowed anyone access to that entry. anyway, way to get all bent out of shape over stern, i could really give a fuck, just having some laughs at his expense and i think it's awesome that while some of your fellow spurs fans disagree with you, you felt obligated to come to me with your b.s. bye now, you've ruined this thread with your serious comments about stern.

johngateswhiteley
05-16-2007, 10:27 AM
how'd you get in there? i've never allowed anyone access to that entry. anyway, way to get all bent out of shape over stern, i could really give a fuck, just having some laughs at his expense and i think it's awesome that while some of your fellow spurs fans disagree with you, you felt obligated to come to me with your b.s. bye now, you've ruined this thread with your serious comments about stern.

...have a good morning.

angel_luv
05-16-2007, 10:35 AM
I'm with Ponky on this one. It is too coincidental that Stern suddenly can't make it to the game he has been scheduled to go to.
If a major emergency or scheduling conflict came up, don't you think someone would have said so, even if specifics were not mentioned?

Stern is chicken.

That said, I am glad he isn't going because I too get so annoyed when is interviewed mid game.

ponky
05-16-2007, 10:40 AM
I'm with Ponky on this one. It is too coincidental that Stern suddenly can't make it to the game he has been scheduled to go to.
If a major emergency or scheduling conflict came up, don't you think someone would have said so, even if specifics were not mentioned?

Stern is chicken.

That said, I am glad he isn't going because I too get so annoyed when is interviewed mid game.

HAHA, me too, I can't stand those interviews! See, other than the Raptors, we do have something else we can agree about! Anyway, good luck tonight, I mean that for both teams. I'd hate for the Suns to retaliate in a way that they shouldn't but I don't honestly think they will, despite the fears of some Spurs fans that they will try to harm a Spur.

monosylab1k
05-16-2007, 10:41 AM
it's great that he won't be there. his interviews are terrible, as he informs us of his ultimate plan to eventually move the NBA to Europe.

Plus, he's got freakishly large earlobes. Grosses me out every time I see them.

http://www.thesportstruth.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/10/david_stern.jpg

look at the size of those things! :wow

angel_luv
05-16-2007, 11:36 AM
HAHA, me too, I can't stand those interviews! See, other than the Raptors, we do have something else we can agree about! Anyway, good luck tonight, I mean that for both teams. I'd hate for the Suns to retaliate in a way that they shouldn't but I don't honestly think they will, despite the fears of some Spurs fans that they will try to harm a Spur.

Yea, Raptors. Boo Stern. 2 for 2. :)

Thanks for the nice wishes. :)

Crookshanks
05-16-2007, 11:58 AM
His decision is a wise one. Emotions are already going to be running high - he doesn't want to be a distraction or cause any trouble. You know by the end of the game there are going to be a lot of very drunk, rowdy fans - regardless of whether the Suns win or lose - security for David Stern would be a nightmare. Who, in their right mind, would subject themselves to that kind of treatment?

RonMexico
05-16-2007, 12:57 PM
I don't understand why he's not going. Phoenix has traditionally been Pro-Semite.

RonMexico
05-16-2007, 12:57 PM
I wouldn't go either. It's obvious Suns fans don't understand the rules and are making moronic threats to opposing players and NBA management. Who wants to be surrounded by irrational people?

Get this guy a mirror... and quick.

MadDog73
05-16-2007, 01:00 PM
Smart move by Stern. There's absolutely no reason to antagonize the Suns fan base more.

I'm not saying there would be riots if Stern showed up, but why risk it? Being smart doesn't make you a coward.

1SUNSFAN
05-16-2007, 07:04 PM

Haahahahhaha! :clap

Fudge packing dirty Spurs!

jochhejaam
05-16-2007, 08:25 PM
Plus, he's got freakishly large earlobes. Grosses me out every time I see them.

http://www.thesportstruth.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/10/david_stern.jpg

look at the size of those things! :wow

Ear fetish?

jochhejaam
05-16-2007, 08:31 PM
The suspensions have been dealt, but what's really a joke is that Stern was originally scheduled to attend gm5, but has now decided not to.

Lame attempt to deflect the lack-of=smarts exhibition put on by Amare and Diaw.

judaspriestess
05-16-2007, 09:39 PM

I've been to a suns of bitches game vs. the Spurs in phoenix and I would cancel too after that shitty experience. I wasn't sure if it was fireworks or gunfire at that game.

sabar
05-17-2007, 03:18 AM
Of course he wasn't going to go, probably was afraid of getting assassinated by a rabid Phx fan.

monosylab1k
05-17-2007, 09:11 AM
Ear fetish?

04 Red Sox?

DallasFan
05-17-2007, 12:38 PM
i'd say yes only because he cancelled going to game five. suspensions whatever, no reason to pussy out and not go, what's the worst that could happen? :lol

http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/6914/sterncowardmt7.jpg

Classic. :lol