PDA

View Full Version : Aggie Jokes...post 'em while they're hot!

AlamoSpursFan
11-25-2004, 11:29 PM
(Thread idea and some material stolen from the Dudley and Bob board)

An aggie went to the playground, grabbed a kid, took him behind a tree and told him, "I've kidnapped you."
The Aggie wrote a note saying "I've kidnapped your kid. Tomorrow morning, put $10,000 in a paper bag and put it beneath the pecan tree next to the slide on the north side of the city playground. Signed, An Aggie."
The Aggie then pinned the note to the kid's shirt and sent him home to show it to his parents.
The next morning the Aggie checked, and sure enough a paper bag was sitting beneath that pecan tree. The Aggie opened up the bag and found the $10,000 with a note. The note said, "How could one Aggie do this to another Aggie?

3 Aggies were stuck over the Thanksgiving weekend with only $3.65 between them. "What can we do?" they whined... "We could go buy a 6 pack of beer," one suggested, but after a lengthy calculation they determined that to only be close to 2 beers each.... "One of us could go to a movie and tell us about it," another suggested, but they all knew he'd forget what he saw before he got home...

"I've got it!" one exclaimed. "Lemme run down to the drug store - be right back!" 30 minutes later he returned and unwrapped his bounty: a box of Tampons. "Why the hell did you buy that?!" his 2 friends exclaimed. "Dudes," he replied. "Read the side of the box: we can go water skiiing, play tennis, go horseback riding..."

Two Aggies are driving to Houston. The driver suspects his turn signals aren't working. So he pulls over and asks his passenger to get out and check. So the guy checks and yells to the driver, "No, they're not working. Wait, yes they are. No, they're not. Hold it, yes, they are."

I was at a football game and an aggie was sitting next to me. A guy behind us yells "Steve!" The aggie stood up and turned around. Not seeing anyone he sat back down. A few minutes later someone behind us again yelled "Steve!" The aggie again stood up, didn't see anyone, and then sat back down. Once again, someone yelled "Steve!" The aggie stood up, turned around and yelled "My name's not Steve."

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-25-2004, 11:32 PM
(Thread idea and some material stolen from the Dudley and Bob board)

3 Aggies were stuck over the Thanksgiving weekend with only $3.65 between them. "What can we do?" they whined... "We could go buy a 6 pack of beer," one suggested, but after a lengthy calculation they determined that to only be close to 2 beers each.... "One of us could go to a movie and tell us about it," another suggested, but they all knew he'd forget what he saw before he got home...

"I've got it!" one exclaimed. "Lemme run down to the drug store - be right back!" 30 minutes later he returned and unwrapped his bounty: a box of Tampons. "Why the hell did you buy that?!" his 2 friends exclaimed. "Dudes," he replied. "Read the side of the box: we can go water skiiing, play tennis, go horseback riding..."

Two Aggies are driving to Houston. The driver suspects his turn signals aren't working. So he pulls over and asks his passenger to get out and check. So the guy checks and yells to the driver, "No, they're not working. Wait, yes they are. No, they're not. Hold it, yes, they are."

[/i]

:lmao