PDA

View Full Version : The official "Thank You" robert horry thread

Fillmoe
05-15-2007, 10:06 PM
I would like for each of you spurs fans to thank robert horry for a game 5 win........

NuGGeTs-FaN
05-15-2007, 10:53 PM
and don't 4get to thank David Stern :smokin

Duncan and Bowen get away with it again, no suprise there :rolleyes

ducks
05-15-2007, 10:54 PM
I would like for each of you spurs fans to thank robert horry for a game 5 win........
I WILL NOT THANK HIM

Scumbag
05-15-2007, 10:54 PM
The only way you were gunna win it.

"David Stern is in Horry's Fav5"

Darkwaters
05-15-2007, 10:55 PM
and don't 4get to thank David Stern :smokin

Duncan and Bowen get away with it again, no suprise there :rolleyes

Bowen didn't do anything...

Horry...that was a cheap shot and he deserves his suspension.

Darkwaters
05-15-2007, 10:55 PM

Right, because we've never won in Phoenix.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-15-2007, 10:56 PM
The only way you were gunna win it.oh why don't you go get bent! see this is what I'm talking about! You hadn't won shit before the foul son, and you sure as hell wouldn't have won shit if it hadn't happened.

Scumbag
05-15-2007, 10:57 PM
Who's nose you gunna bloody this time for a win in Phoenix?

ducks
05-15-2007, 10:57 PM

SPURS WON 5 STAIGHT IN AZ BEFORE GAME 2
SUNS ARE 4-14 AGAINST SPURS WITH NASH

ducks
05-15-2007, 10:58 PM
YOU GUYS GAVE MANU A BLACK EYE
YOU GUYS MADE TP GO UNCOUNCIOUS

anonymous coward
:lmao good one fill

Scumbag
oh why don't you go get bent! see this is what I'm talking about! You hadn't won shit before the foul son, and you sure as hell wouldn't have won shit if it hadn't happened.

I guess we will never know.... THANKS HORRY!

MaNuMaNiAc
05-15-2007, 10:59 PM
YOU GUYS GAVE MANU A BLACK EYE
YOU GUYS MADE TP GO UNCOUNCIOUSno shit! you tell them ducks!

ducks
All Horry Did Was Hard Foul Nash
Karma Is A Bitch

angel_luv
I don't approve of how Rob leveled Steve Nash.

However, I have to be honest and thank him because Lord knows he just did what I wanted to do.
Although if I could have knocked someone on his tail it would be Amare Dudwhiner.
And while he was down, I would kick him in his shins.

Yes, I am being very evil. :oops
I will try to wake up tomorrow a better person. :)

NuGGeTs-FaN
will they put another * next to the Spurs championship this season? :smokin

* Endorsed, Supported & Arranged by David Stern, Stu Jackson & Co. :lol

Borosai
05-15-2007, 11:00 PM
Thank you Robert! You da man!

Strike
05-15-2007, 11:00 PM

Coming from a fan of a team that got straight up WORKED by the Spurs, I find this comment laughable.

anonymous coward
05-15-2007, 11:01 PM

However, I have to be honest and thank him because Lord knows he just did what I wanted to do.
Although if I could have knocked someone on his tail it would be Amare Dudwhiner.

:spless:

MaNuMaNiAc
I guess we will never know.... THANKS HORRY!wow... you do understand that Amare and Diaw being suspended have nothing to do with the actual foul, right? It has everything to do with the fact that they are TOO FUCKING STUPID to follow a rule that when broken, carries a mandatory 1 game suspension!!

Scumbag

He is 6'10 245lbs... I know you are fat but knock him over??? Coooome on... :rolleyes

NuGGeTs-FaN
If you agree with Amare and Diaw being suspended, shouldnt you agree that Duncan & Bowen should also be? or r u buying that NBA suits crap about that incident 'not being an altercation'.

The NBA brass can spin it anyway they want coz they know noone can change their decision.

I think it just needs to be fair. Suspend ALL the right people or dont suspend anyway at all.

Louie Vega
05-15-2007, 11:02 PM
Isn't it ironic that the person who started this thread is a fan of a team who had their hearts ripped out of thier chest by Horry? And the second post on this particular thread is a fan of a team who also had their hearts ripped out of their chest by Horry? THANKS HORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChumpDumper
I thank Amare and Boris.

picnroll
I want to thank Diaw and particularly Amare for being so stupid.

T Park
05-15-2007, 11:03 PM
seeing as there was no incident for them to go out onto the court for, then no.

But keep trolling and losing my support.

mVp
05-15-2007, 11:04 PM

Thank him? For what? Game 5 will be harder than most people are expecting...

MaNuMaNiAc

I will try to wake up tomorrow a better person. :)hmm... I... uh... *looks outside for falling brimstone*

NuGGeTs-FaN
This isnt about the Spurs. This is about the NBA being FAIR. It's basically turned into a league that rewards you if are in Texas :lol

Fillmoe
05-15-2007, 11:05 PM
Isn't it ironic that the person who started this thread is a fan of a team who had their hearts ripped out of thier chest by Horry? And the second post on this particular thread is a fan of a team who also had their hearts ripped out of their chest by Horry? THANKS HORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to sum up roberts horry's career in one line

"shitty ass player in the right place at the right time" - Fillmoe

Scumbag

oh... GOD NO!

Louie Vega

Damn! All that talent on that Nuggets team and all you can do is win 1 game against an old slow Spurs team? That's fucked up! How about getting owned by a guy you let go and never even played (Elson)? That's even more fucked up!!! I don't blame you for being bitter !

Pistons < Spurs

WOW!!!!! What got into my perfect little Angel? :wow :wow :wow

Louie Vega
05-15-2007, 11:06 PM
to sum up roberts horry's career in one line

"shitty ass player in the right place at the right time" - Fillmoe

And Lord knows the Kings have had their share of "shitty players"! So I guess that makes you an expert! BROTHA!!!!!!

Fillmoe
05-15-2007, 11:07 PM
yah we have had our share of shitty players........ thats why not to long ago our 12th man was gerald wallace.......

Louie Vega
05-15-2007, 11:08 PM

DAMN! My baby's in a naughty mood tonight! :lol

NuGGeTs-FaN
05-15-2007, 11:08 PM
seeing as there was no incident for them to go out onto the court for, then no.

hey Tpark, i just think it should be fair.

The stuff i have read has also mentioned that Bruce and TIm left the bench earlier as well after JJ clocked Frankie. Its the same kettle of fish even if it wasn't a fight.

I think its stupid that anyone gets suspended at such a crucial point. Stern is more worried about being a dictator than giving NBA fans a fun series.

Spurs will finish this easily in 6 now, instead of it possibly going the full 7

angel_luv
05-15-2007, 11:09 PM
He is 6'10 245lbs... I know you are fat but knock him over??? Coooome on... :rolleyes

Your name fits you, along with some other adjectives I would use but you are too dense to understand. :)

ducks
05-15-2007, 11:09 PM
This isnt about the Spurs. This is about the NBA being FAIR. It's basically turned into a league that rewards you if are in Texas :lolTHAT IS WHY DALLAS GOT BEAT IN THE FIRST ROUND

Despot
05-15-2007, 11:10 PM
This isnt about the Spurs. This is about the NBA being FAIR. It's basically turned into a league that rewards you if are in Texas :lol

Yeah, that's why Houston and Dallas are still playing.

Louie Vega
Spurs will finish this easily in 6 now, instead of it possibly going the full 7

Spurs fans would be stupid to say something like this! Nothing has come easy in this series!

NuGGeTs-FaN
Man alot of Spurs bandwagoners have shown up here for this postseason

ChumpDumper
05-15-2007, 11:11 PM
Man, nuggetfan is still bitter.

THE SIXTH MAN
05-15-2007, 11:11 PM

:rolleyes Right because San Antonio is the biggest NBA market and draws the NBA's largest ratings. You're coming off more of a bitter whiner than Suns fans. Your team lost, deal with it.

Louie Vega
05-15-2007, 11:13 PM

Leave it to a bitch ass Suns fan to talk shit to a lady!

NuGGeTs-FaN
05-15-2007, 11:14 PM
can you guys come up with any better responses or do you just use a handbook?

All im asking is for fairness. You really think its fair that 2 suns get suspended for leaving the bench and yet STU JACKSON admitted Duncan left the bench earlier but said 'its' different' , gimme a break.

I guess your homerism gets in the way of you wanting a good finish to the series

jaespur21
05-15-2007, 11:14 PM
thank you diaw and stupidmire. dumbasses

angel_luv
05-15-2007, 11:15 PM
hmm... I... uh... *looks outside for falling brimstone*

:lol

No worries guys. I feel that way but will act like Angel until I get past it.

I tolerated all of the Suns baloney for four games. I've had enough.

Punks are going down and this is how I want it to happen.

I want the Spurs to be flawless. I want them to be so excellent in every area of the game that even the refs shafting and the Suns whining can't touch them.
And if people want to put an asterick on this championship because of Horry's ( granted ill advised and unnecessary) antics, they can go right ahead.
I won't care. I'll be down at the River parade. :)

spursfan09
05-15-2007, 11:15 PM

Whoever Tony Parker's forehead feels like hitting.

NuGGeTs-FaN
05-15-2007, 11:17 PM
I guess i can only assume that you guys dont want fairness across the league.

I dont give a crap about round 1, the Nuggets sucked and lost, big deal.

Anyone who comes on here and 'opposes' the masses is considered a 'troll' or 'bitter'

angel_luv
05-15-2007, 11:18 PM
WOW!!!!! What got into my perfect little Angel? :wow :wow :wow

I'm not perfect. I get mad just like anybody. The reason you guys are taking notice is because I don't make it a habit of flipping out.
I wait to vent until I really need to, like now.

But I am through and will be sweet now.

And it's not like I wouldn't have sent Amare a get well card after I kicked him. :angel

:)

Louie Vega
05-15-2007, 11:19 PM

I want the Spurs to be flawless. I want them to be so excellent in every area of the game that even the refs shafting and the Suns whining can't touch them.
And if people want to put an asterick on this championship because of Horry's ( granted ill advised and unnecessary) antics, they can go right ahead.

:toast

Despot
05-15-2007, 11:20 PM
Leave it to a bitch ass Suns fan to talk shit to a girl!

Yeah, the news today is making quite a few Suns fans go off the deep end, totally uncalled for.

cherylsteele
05-15-2007, 11:22 PM

*Amare and Diaw acted stupid so the Spurs won. Is that the "*" you're talking about?

Strike
05-15-2007, 11:25 PM

Ohhhhh I get it. That's why both Houston AND Dallas got ousted in the 1st round. They were being rewarded.

Tool.

THE SIXTH MAN
05-15-2007, 11:26 PM
can you guys come up with any better responses or do you just use a handbook?

All im asking is for fairness. You really think its fair that 2 suns get suspended for leaving the bench and yet STU JACKSON admitted Duncan left the bench earlier but said 'its' different' , gimme a break.

I guess your homerism gets in the way of you wanting a good finish to the series
:lol What makes you think your takes are fresh? You talking the same old recycled shit over and over again. Here's a news flash for you junior, life isn't fair. Why should the NBA handle the suns with kids gloves when they new damn well what they were doing. Alvin Gentry new, that's why he held Amare back. If you want to blame some one blame Amare for being an idiot.

But I guess your bitterness is getting in the way of your logical thinking.

THE SIXTH MAN
05-15-2007, 11:28 PM
I guess i can only assume that you guys dont want fairness across the league.

I dont give a crap about round 1, the Nuggets sucked and lost, big deal.

Anyone who comes on here and 'opposes' the masses is considered a 'troll' or 'bitter'
Bitch did the Spurs make the rules? Did the Spurs enforce the rules? Quit acting like a cunt you idiot.

milkyway21
05-15-2007, 11:52 PM
when you win a championship you'd like to watch your favorite team's run to be full of awesome highlights, beating the opponents by playing defense and the dunks in between with some buzzer beater 3s, like that series against the Lakers in 2003, but when it's about winning because some of the impt players are not there, that you won against a depleted team, i think there's no GLORY in there. i don't feel triumphant about that. That's NOT VICTORY for me.

I will still support the San Antonio Spurs i just hope both teams will play basketball in its true meaning in the next 3 games. Let's leave the drama and the trash talks inside the locker rooms.

p.s.
This thread about Robert Horry. I don't want to say "thank You" But I AM 100% SUPPORTING HIM TO FORGET ABOUT THE NASH ACCIDENT, MOVE ON, AND CONTINUE HELPING THIS TEAM WIN ANOTHER CHAMPIONSHIP THIS YEAR. HE'S HERE BECAUSE HE LOVES THIS TEAM, TIM DUNCAN & CO. SO I STILL SAY BIG SHOT ROB, I AM PROUD YOU ARE A SPUR.
:

SA210
05-15-2007, 11:56 PM

Amen :clap

RC's Boss
05-15-2007, 11:58 PM
Gracias Mr. Stoudemire for having a Forrest Gump IQ.

Budkin
05-16-2007, 12:40 AM

Angel what has happened to you! :lmao

Budkin
05-16-2007, 12:41 AM
Ohhhhh I get it. That's why both Houston AND Dallas got ousted in the 1st round. They were being rewarded.

Tool.

Hilarious Avatar! :lmao

Strike
05-16-2007, 12:48 AM
Gracias Mr. Stoudemire for having a Forrest Gump IQ.http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d63/strike019/gump.jpg

THE SIXTH MAN
05-16-2007, 12:51 AM
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d63/strike019/gump.jpg
:lol Nice.

spurdude
05-16-2007, 02:57 AM
:elephant THANK YOU ROBERT! NOT THAT YOU REALLY DID ANYTHING WRONG MIND YOU, AS THOSE GUYS PLAY SOOOOOOOOOOOO DIRTY, I'M SURE YOU WERE TAUNTED. DAVID STERN IS A FUCKING SAINT. MAN OF THE HOUR, I THINK WE'LL MISS YOU, BUT THE SUNS, THANKS TO STERN ARE GOING TO MISS STOTAWHINER & BORIS DINGALING MORE! LIFE IS GOOD IF YOUR A SPURS FAN!!! :elephant BUT REALLY DOES POP HAVE DIRT ON THE COMMISH? :elephant

ChumpDumper
05-16-2007, 02:58 AM
Thanks sundude. :elephant

BeerIsGood!
05-16-2007, 03:26 AM

No, but they could tattoo the words "DUMB ASS" across Stoudemire and Diaw's foreheads for screwing their team over with their stupidity.

thousandth
05-16-2007, 06:41 AM
Amare and Boris being suspended? THANKS, ROBERT! THANKS!! :clap

Shred
05-16-2007, 06:43 AM

Kori Ellis
05-16-2007, 06:44 AM

We saw your post the first five times.

Stop spamming.

Shred
05-16-2007, 07:16 AM
We saw your post the first five times.

Stop spamming.

Stay classy.

Buddy Holly
05-16-2007, 07:32 AM
If you agree with Amare and Diaw being suspended, shouldnt you agree that Duncan & Bowen should also be? or r u buying that NBA suits crap about that incident 'not being an altercation'.

The NBA brass can spin it anyway they want coz they know noone can change their decision.

I think it just needs to be fair. Suspend ALL the right people or dont suspend anyway at all.

Hey dumbshit, there was no altercation. Are you blind stupid??

Buddy Holly
05-16-2007, 07:33 AM
Stay classy.

Kori, just ban the prick.

G-Nob
05-16-2007, 07:37 AM
Horry's in our doghouse.

SpurYank
05-16-2007, 07:40 AM
Sorry, Phoenix, Kings, and other fans. Robert Horry nor the Spurs had anything to do with the suspensions, except Horry's. If your players are stupid enough to get themselves suspended, you should be directing your wrath at them.

Hoever, if it pleases you, have at it.

Kamnik
05-16-2007, 07:57 AM
imo this just shows what low basketball IQ (and ordinary IQ too in that matter) Amare has

Horry just won game 5 for the Spurs and probably changed the whole outcome of the series too

since those pushups he once made and then missed both free throws i see Amare as a stupid clown with great athleticism and skills which are f***** up by his low IQ

lifting weights or making pushups screws your shooting; every basketball player knows that

romain.star
05-16-2007, 08:09 AM
hey hey guys, please take it easy... it's normal suns fans get pissed off after this suspension.. it kind of make this serie bias now... at the same time, i don't give a shit about it as long as we win the game

Hook Dem
05-16-2007, 08:19 AM
Same old whining from Suns fans and now they have Nuggets fans chiming in. Sounds like a broken record! Enough of this crap! Rip their hearts out!!!!!

Jimcs50
05-16-2007, 08:23 AM
Thankyou Robert, Cheap Shot Rob.

:elephant

The San Antonio Sterns will make you proud and finish off Phoenix in 6 games. Please get ready, because Utah will be waiting for you next week.

TampaDude
05-16-2007, 08:37 AM
Thankyou Robert, Cheap Shot Rob.

:elephant

The San Antonio Sterns will make you proud and finish off Phoenix in 6 games. Please get ready, because Utah will be waiting for you next week.

Yeah, really...the Jazz ain't no joke...if the Spurs get by PHX, they'll have their hands full in the WCF for sure!

I'm not going to thank Horry for what he did, because IMHO, it was over the line. I will thank Diaw and Stoudemire, however, for being monumental dumbasses and getting themselves suspended for Game 5. :toast :toast

to21
05-16-2007, 08:37 AM
Thanks Bob you came through in the clutch AGAIN!

BTW, did anyone hear on KISS this morning a caller say he saw Horry and Nash having supper at Rosarios this past Sunday? :lol

(sorry if it was already reported)

Sasha
05-16-2007, 12:58 PM

Y'all don't have any faith in the Suns, do you?

Who'da thought it was gonna be this easy?

Seriously, you're pretty stupid.

florige
05-16-2007, 01:22 PM

My goodness. Quit bitching. it happened. get over it. The Spurs were called soft during the whole David era and now they play physical for 4 games and all of a sudden they are the dirtiest team in the NBA. grow up. its called the playoffs and its emotional. Bell is just as dirty as any Spur. you people bitch like Amare. We'll see tonight is lil Stevie Nash is worth two MVP's.

hey Suns fans...they're called balls, let yours drop

rayray2k8
05-16-2007, 01:27 PM
Thank you Amare and Diaw for being so fucking stupid.

ATXSPUR
05-16-2007, 01:29 PM

I was thinking maybe bell.....or barbosa......for some reason looking at barbosa's face annoys the hell out of me anyway.

florige
05-16-2007, 01:30 PM
Thank you Amare and Diaw for being so fucking stupid.

:clap