PDA

View Full Version : Nash Flagrant on AJ?

smrattler
05-15-2007, 11:07 PM
This Horry hip check on Nash reminded me of something I almost forgot. Hearing some Suns fans up in arms about how classless Horry was to bounce 1st class Stevie out of bounds after the game was obviously over must not remember,

I think it was 1998? I believe it was also a playoff game. The names might have been Kidd, Nash, Cliff Robinson... with guys like Person, TD and DRob on the Spurs side.

I don't remember exactly, but that playoff game was also basically over, we were blowing them out and low and behold, out of frustration, Nash has to give an intentional foul but added some juice on it. Hmmmm? Throws AJ practically out of bounds and some 6 or 8 players all get clinching and AJ getting up on Nash's face. Nash might have been trying to impress Kidd and their young fiery coach Danny Ainge.

It's just interesting how it came around in SA again and this time Nash was the one not appreciating it.

Don't get me wrong, I don't support what Horry did, it just makes me laugh thinking about the irony.

sunsbum
05-15-2007, 11:09 PM
9 years ago.............................

lefty
05-15-2007, 11:10 PM
That's right ; Nash should be suspended for what he did 9 years ago ! :lol :lol

smrattler
05-15-2007, 11:11 PM
Yeah, 9 or 10 yrs ago. 1998 I think it was. My point is whatever Suns fans think about Horry doing this should know Nash himself isn't above doing it too. He's done it. And I think it's interesting it happened against the same team.

violentkitten
05-15-2007, 11:11 PM
i'm sure those suns fans currently visiting this forum who were alive back then were disgusted by nash's vile and classless act.

Fillmoe
05-15-2007, 11:12 PM
did this dude really just bring up shit from 9 years ago? do us all a favor and COMMIT THAT! PLEASE

T Park
05-15-2007, 11:14 PM
I will not be mishandled.

smrattler
05-15-2007, 11:14 PM
Yeah, good one.

smrattler
05-15-2007, 11:15 PM

That's right! I remember AJ saying that. Heheheh!!! There's gotta be a link to that article or even better, the video clip.

Borosai
05-15-2007, 11:18 PM
Nash is not a saint or a victim of anything foreign to himself and his Canadian bacon.

violentkitten
05-15-2007, 11:20 PM
Nash is not a saint or a victim of anything foreign to himself and his Canadian bacon.

nash is the nba's golden boy now. the nba is deathly worried of scaring away suburban white america.

Obstructed_View
05-15-2007, 11:21 PM
You mean suburban white Canada.

hater
05-15-2007, 11:31 PM
Suns fans do not think that far...... eh, suns fan do not think period.

Louie Vega
05-15-2007, 11:35 PM
This Horry hip check on Nash reminded me of something I almost forgot. I think it was 1998? I believe it was also a playoff game. The names might have been Kidd, Nash, Cliff Robinson... with guys like Person, TD and DRob on the Spurs side.I don't remember exactly, but that playoff game was also basically over, we were blowing them out and low and behold, out of frustration, Nash has to give an intentional foul but added some juice on it. Hmmmm? Throws AJ practically out of bounds and some 6 or 8 players all get clinching and AJ getting up on Nash's face.
It's just interesting how it came around in SA again and this time Nash was the one not appreciating it.

I got that game on tape! Chucky P was torching them with 3's all night! Deep 3's too! Those Alamodome crowds were pretty rowdy!

LilMissSPURfect
05-15-2007, 11:48 PM

:lol :lol

shelshor
05-16-2007, 12:58 AM
Buck Harvey has a rehash
http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/stories/MYSA051507.01D.COL.BKNharvey.spurs.3e4341a.html

spurdude
05-16-2007, 02:49 AM
:elephant THAT LITTLE BASTARD IS SUCH A FAKER. HECK ALL HORRY DID WAS EDGE HIM OUT OF BOUNDS AND YOU WOULD HAVE THOUGHT HE WAS TACKED THE WAY HE HIT THAT TABLE. WE NEED TO TAKE THAT MOTHER OUT FOR BEING THE LITTLE INSTIGATOR HE IS. SERVES THE SUNS RIGHT TO HAVE TO PLAY TOMORROW WITHOUT TWO OF THEIR BEST AS WE'RE THE TEAM OF DESTINY BABY!!! :elephant I THINK DAVID STERN HATES THE SUNS MORE THEN WE DO...HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE

Durruti
05-16-2007, 03:07 AM
typical Spurs fan. At least find something to whine about this week, Sherlock. LMAO. This is the Texas "education" system at its finest. LMAO. I pitty you fools.

mikekim
05-16-2007, 03:31 AM
:elephant THAT LITTLE BASTARD IS SUCH A FAKER. HECK ALL HORRY DID WAS EDGE HIM OUT OF BOUNDS AND YOU WOULD HAVE THOUGHT HE WAS TACKED THE WAY HE HIT THAT TABLE. WE NEED TO TAKE THAT MOTHER OUT FOR BEING THE LITTLE INSTIGATOR HE IS. SERVES THE SUNS RIGHT TO HAVE TO PLAY TOMORROW WITHOUT TWO OF THEIR BEST AS WE'RE THE TEAM OF DESTINY BABY!!! :elephant I THINK DAVID STERN HATES THE SUNS MORE THEN WE DO...HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE

Why type in all caps? And...why type by capitalizing the first letter of every word? Why do people use all those acronyms these days that I don't keep up with? Why is the universe so big?

These are the sorts of eternal questions that keep me up at night.

ChumpDumper
05-16-2007, 03:34 AM
typical Spurs fan. At least find something to whine about this week, Sherlock. LMAO. This is the Texas "education" system at its finest. LMAO. I pitty you fools.Indeed.

Strike
05-16-2007, 03:42 AM
Indeed.

Coming from a poster who's team sucks donkey cock.

Laughable.

lefty
05-16-2007, 03:46 AM
Nash you dirty little bitch

illmatic
05-16-2007, 04:17 AM
Coming from a poster who's team sucks donkey cock.

Laughable.

You idiot. Do you understand what sarcasm is?? Or do you just really not know how to spell pity?? Texas schools at its finest.