PDA

View Full Version : Moms, you need to watch your kids.

IX_Equilibrium
05-15-2007, 11:09 PM
Ouch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceNf-11-ddI&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ebloodyknux%2Ecom%2Fforum%2 Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D26609

spurs=bling
05-15-2007, 11:16 PM
Damn. Poor kid.

The sone
05-16-2007, 01:05 AM
now that guys is gonna start shooting the junk and go into a reclusive state...until his buddies find him half dead and under a bridge, and convice him that it wasnt his fault...yeah thats it...and then theyll tell him that they need him! they need him to dance again! they need him cause theres a contest where the winner gets one hundred thousand dollars, and theyll explain to him how they need the money to save the rec center, and theyll tell him how the rec center is the only hope the city kids have to save them from gang life...yeah...

oh wait...thats electric boogaloo....

Flea
05-16-2007, 09:25 AM
OMG! Poor thing!

polandprzem
05-16-2007, 10:09 AM
:lol

Quite funny.

Kids are strong

DarkReign
05-16-2007, 11:20 AM
Idiot parents.

Fillmoe
05-16-2007, 11:23 AM
OUCH! you know that shit hurt.............

jaespur21
05-16-2007, 12:43 PM
damm i was gettin high and forgot about my kid...my bads

ZStomp
05-16-2007, 12:51 PM
now that guys is gonna start shooting the junk and go into a reclusive state...until his buddies find him half dead and under a bridge, and convice him that it wasnt his fault...yeah thats it...and then theyll tell him that they need him! they need him to dance again! they need him cause theres a contest where the winner gets one hundred thousand dollars, and theyll explain to him how they need the money to save the rec center, and theyll tell him how the rec center is the only hope the city kids have to save them from gang life...yeah...

oh wait...thats electric boogaloo....

WTF are you talking about puto?

IceColdBrewski
05-16-2007, 12:58 PM
Idiot parents.

I'm guessing you've never lived through raising a toddler. Otherwise you'd know they can dart off in a flash if something spikes their curiosity. This kid just chose the wrong time to get curious.

ObiwanGinobili
05-16-2007, 01:06 PM
I'm guessing you've never lived through raising a toddler. Otherwise you'd know they can dart off in a flash if something spikes their curiosity. This kid just chose the wrong time to get curious.

When they want to they can bust out the secret jet-fuel induced speed. They see something and ZOOM! gone. I'm at the point now where if we are going someplace with crowds and it;s just me and my 2 girls, then i carry one on my back or hip in a sling and the other i secure with the backpack leash thingy (it looks like a stuffed teddybear backpack.. you know the one)
But when you are trying to get from the car to the front door in a hurry because the phone is ringing or whatever... they will move slower than molasses.

LuvBones
05-16-2007, 01:13 PM
Oh man... :lmao

IceColdBrewski
05-16-2007, 01:17 PM
When they want to they can bust out the secret jet-fuel induced speed. They see something and ZOOM! gone. I'm at the point now where if we are going someplace with crowds and it;s just me and my 2 girls, then i carry one on my back or hip in a sling and the other i secure with the backpack leash thingy (it looks like a stuffed teddybear backpack.. you know the one)
But when you are trying to get from the car to the front door in a hurry because the phone is ringing or whatever... they will move slower than molasses.

Yeah, I feel your pain. In a perfect world, our kids would listen to everything we told them to do, and stick right by your side. But in the real world, it just doesn't work that way. Hell, I get worried everytime I let my kids go outside to play with their neighborhood friends everyday afterschool. But I can't very well keep them locked up inside the house all the time. Being a parent is definitely a tough job.

DarkReign
05-16-2007, 01:40 PM

Good point.