PDA

View Full Version : Spurs are a disgrace to children and honorable men

Durruti
05-15-2007, 11:55 PM
On every NBA board, on every sports board everywhere, even on non-sports boards, people are calling you losers out. Everyone except Spurs fans agree that Pop’s current team are a bunch of whining, scratching, hair-pulling little bitches.

You are now the biggest disgrace in all sports. Was it worth it? You’ll probably win thanks to Stern, yeah, o joy, but you’ve ruined your legacy by poor sportsmanship.

Even little girls are calling you out.

Your new nick is “girly thug”. LMAO. Here’s the def:

a 'kicking, scratching, kick-in-the-balls (literally) girly team' mentality. just do whatever it takes to win…

the girly-style set in and they got players like horry and barry (then again, they did have danny ferry as their stand-out 3-pt ace.).

the spurs' 'girly-thug' style is vastly different than the pistons' "bad boys" image; the knicks in fact took it to another level altogether. maybe, the spurs could be known as the "bad girls."

--

There you go girls. Congrats. You couldn’t take on the Suns man to man so you punked their best player. You’re the biggest disgrace in all of sports. Dirk has nothing on you. He’s a clutch superstar in comparison. Y’all are a joke, a bunch of dirty little girly thugs who couldn't handle man on man, so you punked out.

ChumpDumper
05-15-2007, 11:56 PM
Congrats.Thanks!

L.I.T
05-15-2007, 11:57 PM
*yawn*

lefty
:blah :blah :lol :lol :lol

SequSpur
:lmao

Go Spurs Go!

txmed
05-15-2007, 11:58 PM
Congrats.

Here's to another 13 year drought. Have fun in the off season. :rolleyes

Durruti
Girly thugs laugh. That in itself is funny. Good luck girly thugs.

sunsbum
Dirk is probably loving robert horry and the spurs right now....

ChumpDumper
05-15-2007, 11:59 PM
Good luck.Thanks!

violentkitten
05-15-2007, 11:59 PM
i remember when the same constituencies were calling the spurs "soft". wgaf?

violentkitten
05-16-2007, 12:01 AM
does this mean the 3 larry o'briens will be taken away? oh no.

Durruti
05-16-2007, 12:01 AM
Soft plus dirty = girly thugs. don't you get it? You'd think for someone with a cat as an avatar you'd understand catty behavior. :(

T Park
05-16-2007, 12:02 AM
so if the spurs win the series, people will think badly?

The horror.....

jaffies
but you’ve ruined your legacy by poor sportsmanship.

at least we have a legacy

in closing: Run TMC!

judaspriestess
On every NBA board, on every sports board everywhere, even on non-sports boards, people are calling you losers out. Everyone except Spurs fans agree that Pop’s current team are a bunch of whining, scratching, hair-pulling little bitches.

You are now the biggest disgrace in all sports. Was it worth it? You’ll probably win thanks to Stern, yeah, o joy, but you’ve ruined your legacy by poor sportsmanship.

a 'kicking, scratching, kick-in-the-balls (literally) girly team' mentality. just do whatever it takes to win…

the girly-style set in and they got players like horry and barry (then again, they did have danny ferry as their stand-out 3-pt ace.).

the spurs' 'girly-thug' style is vastly different than the pistons' "bad boys" image; the knicks in fact took it to another level altogether. maybe, the spurs could be known as the "bad girls."

--

There you go girls. Congrats. You couldn’t take on the Suns man to man so you punked their best player. You’re the biggest disgrace in all of sports. Dirk has nothing on you. He’s a clutch superstar in comparison. Y’all are a joke, a bunch of dirty little girly thugs who couldn't handle man on man, so you punked out.

good God dude, go jump off a fucking bridge or something. You are so fucking miserable. You are a disgrace to all the bottom feeders of the world.

Texas_Ranger
05-16-2007, 12:04 AM
Moron.

Strike
Everyone except Spurs fans agree that Pop’s current team are a bunch of whining, scratching, hair-pulling little bitches.

Who bitches on the court? Everyone.

Who's been bitching off the court? The Suns.

THE SIXTH MAN
Hey thanks for the love man. :tu

violentkitten
Soft plus dirty = girly thugs. don't you get it? You'd think for someone with a cat as an avatar you'd understand catty behavior. :(

yeah, i get it, you started a stupid thread and have the wit of a 12 year old.

kyle macy
05-16-2007, 12:05 AM

--

This makes me laugh because Warrior Fan thinks he can laugh at NBA team fans after years of discgrace! :lol

On second thought, maybe he was being sarcastic.

RC's Boss
San Antonio- David Stern held a press conference today to announce his plans of moving the NBA headquarters to San Antonio. Mr. Stern was quoted stating, " I am a Spurs homer 4 life bitches! Next shove or trip by Nash and he's going home too." "We love not having higher TV rating, that's why we root for the Spurs", said Stu Jackson.

mbass

--

You should try to focus on the problem - Spurs had nothing to do with Amare's suspension - blame it on Stern and Amare.

ducks
:stfu :dont :dont

jn77
05-16-2007, 12:06 AM
This shit all started by a fan of Golden State. A team that has more Techs, Flagrants and Ejections than any other team in the playoffs :lol

Thanks for all the congrats though your well wishes will stay with us all the way to the finals! :toast

jn77
05-16-2007, 12:07 AM
San Antonio- David Stern held a press conference today to announce his plans of moving the NBA headquarters to San Antonio. Mr. Stern was quoted stating, " I am a Spurs homer 4 life bitches! Next shove or trip by Nash and he's going home too." "We love not having higher TV rating, that's why we root for the Spurs", said Stu Jackson.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

THE SIXTH MAN
05-16-2007, 12:07 AM
This shit all started by a fan of Golden State. A team that has more Techs, Flagrants and Ejections than any other team in the playoffs :lol

That's whats funny about this thread though. :lol

Louie Vega
05-16-2007, 12:08 AM
On every NBA board, on every sports board everywhere, even on non-sports boards, people are calling you losers out. There you go girls. Congrats. You couldn’t take on the Suns man to man so you punked their best player. You’re the biggest disgrace in all of sports. Dirk has nothing on you. He’s a clutch superstar in comparison. Y’all are a joke, a bunch of dirty little girly thugs who couldn't handle man on man, so you punked out.

Isn't Stephen Jackson on your Warriors team! Your season is 6 minutes away from being over! Why don't you go take out your frustations on a Utah Jazz message board! ASS!!

RC's Boss
05-16-2007, 12:09 AM
As if the Spurs organization MADE them leave the bench. Holt doesn't have Stern in his pocket. SA had nothing to do w/ th NBA's ruling. So go stroke your bird and bust a nut. By the way, let me know how the fish are biting once Utah whips your "gimmick team" masquerading as an NBA team by jacking up 3 after 3.

lefty
05-16-2007, 12:11 AM

Speaking of which, what about Richardson's flagrant on Okur, retard ?

Durruti
05-16-2007, 12:12 AM
LMAO at all the doofi attempting to express wit in this thread. It's GOLD. Pure, girly thug wit.

Look, go play some rugby or football. Better yet, pick up a physics book. Better still, learn to embrace the concept of honor. It transcends teams. Is that possible? To "learn" it? If not, by what other means?

Smarten up.

A lot of CLASSY Spurs fans have rejected the idea of 5 on 3. Anybody who believes in fair play would say the same.

Shame on those who called for the suspension.

You're lesser than ants.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-16-2007, 12:14 AM
:lmao at the Warriors fan bitter at the reality check Utah is giving their ass. The Hollywood fairytale is over bitch! now back to anonimity for you

SequSpur
LMAO at all the doofi attempting to express wit in this thread. It's GOLD. Pure, girly thug wit.

Look, go play some rugby or football. Better yet, pick up a physics book. Better still, learn to embrace the concept of honor. It transcends teams. Is that possible? To "learn" it? If not, by what other means?

Smarten up.

A lot of CLASSY Spurs fans have rejected the idea of 5 on 3. Anybody who believes in fair play would say the same.

You're lesser than ants.

you're a funny motha...

jn77
[QUOTE=Durruti]LMAO at all the doofi attempting to express wit in this thread. It's GOLD. Pure, girly thug wit.

Smarten up.

Thanks for the edumacation. Ass

Louie Vega
05-16-2007, 12:15 AM
:lmao at the Warriors fan bitter at the reality check Utah is giving their ass. The Hollywood fairytale is over bitch! now back to anonimity for you

+1

Louie Vega
[QUOTE=Durruti]LMAO at all the doofi attempting to express wit in this thread. It's GOLD. Pure, girly thug wit.

Smarten up.

Thanks for the edumacation. Ass

Ouch!!!!!

ChumpDumper
Does warriorfan actully know who palys on his team?

lefty
05-16-2007, 12:16 AM

Smarten up.

You're lesser than ants.

http://www.obsidianempire.com/albums/album01/attention_whore4.jpg

violentkitten
ok, that's pretty fucking stupid.

Durruti

you're a funny motha...

LOL. I'm glad I'm of some service. :lol

I'm here to help. :elephant

word
I never realized the Spurs were hated so much. It's kinda cool !

THE SIXTH MAN
05-16-2007, 12:17 AM
A lot of CLASSY Spurs fans
:tu Thanks

I just added you to my buddy list. :)

jn77
LOL. I'm glad I'm of some service. :lol

I'm here to help. :elephant

Have all the help we need, time to go now.

Dex
You know what? Scoreboard, motherfucker.

Nobody liked the Bad Boys Detroit team of the 80s either....All the way up to the title.

Besides, it's not like we wrote the rules, nor is Robert Horry the first person to ever commit a hard foul.

Get over it.

Durruti
05-16-2007, 12:18 AM
http://www.obsidianempire.com/albums/album01/attention_whore4.jpg

:lol

Just don't show that to Duncan, he might get ideas. :lol

dbreiden83080
05-16-2007, 12:18 AM
Ok well i will try and remember how pissed off everyone is if the Spurs win it all and i am ordering my 2007 championship package online.

Phenomanul
05-16-2007, 12:19 AM
I've come to the conclusion that Derruti is just down right pathetic. What is he doing in here anyways?

violentkitten
horry's foul had a little mustard on it but it's not like he belled nash.

RC's Boss

Smarten up.

You're lesser than ants.
Okay, we are lesser than ants :rolleyes You win, we suck and are ashamed. Now go to bed so you can get up bright and early enough to eat your Dig 'Em Smacks before the short bus comes to pick you up.

bigFUNDAMENTAL
05-16-2007, 12:21 AM
Here's to another 13 year drought. Have fun in the off season. :rolleyes
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

jn77
I've come to the conclusion that Derruti is just down right pathetic. What is he doing in here anyways?

Needs something to do his team is one minute away from vacation.

Durruti
You know what? Scoreboard, motherfucker.

Nobody liked the Bad Boys Detroit team of the 80s either....

You're wrong. I loved those guys and I'm sure lots of others did as well. They were tough but class. I grew up with them. In fact (no offense) but so did Nash. Funny but true.

Unlike the Spurs.

Witness the opposite: not tough and class, but soft and classless.

Spurs are liable to piss away their legacy on cheap shots.

THE SIXTH MAN
05-16-2007, 12:24 AM
You're wrong. I loved those guys and I'm sure lots of others did as well. They were tough but class. I grew up with them. In fact (no offense) but so did Nash. Funny but true.

Unlike the Spurs.

I'm sure because you're saying it then it must be true.

Louie Vega
05-16-2007, 12:25 AM
horry's foul had a little mustard on it but it's not like he belled nash.

This is a first! A talking cat! LOL

jn77
05-16-2007, 12:26 AM

Unlike the Spurs.

One game, one hard foul. Not going to disgrace the Spurs legacy. There were harder fouls committed in the second half of the game that will see your warriors eliminated in. Hope you're watching, don't cry on the keyboard!

Phenomanul
05-16-2007, 12:26 AM

Unlike the Spurs.

Bitter much? The Spurs don't play the media or the refs.... unlike the Suns. But, I guess it doesn't help your argument to point that out.

jn77
05-16-2007, 12:28 AM
Bye Bye Wariors, thanks for taking out Dallas for us!

Louie Vega
05-16-2007, 12:30 AM
You're wrong. I loved those guys (80's Pistons) and I'm sure lots of others did as well. They were tough but class. I grew up with them.

You're a fucken joke!

100-87

Dex

Unlike the Spurs.

No offense taken, but I still can't see this tainting the Spurs legacy.

Was Horry's shot cheap? Yes.

Was it the first cheap foul ever committed in the league? Not by a long shot.

They make the rulings on these things pretty black and white. If the players, who are being paid millions of dollars a year, can't follow those rules, then I have no pity for their consequences.

If I break rules at work, I expect to get fired. These guys are lucky they are only stuck with a day off.

And before the panties get in a complete wad, I would say the same thing if it were our guys being suspended. Horry shouldn't get 2 games for a Flagrant 2 either, but do you hear anybody on the San Antonio side complaining?

Cry Havoc

--

Utah wins 4-1. How are the fish biting?

jaffies
05-16-2007, 12:31 AM
Here's an idea (and read this whole thing, shithole):
If you're gonna troll (and start a new thread), BRING AN ORIGINAL THOUGHT!!! Do you absolutely think you were the first poster on here to actually say this?

Why didn't you post this in one of the other threads saying the EXACT SAME FUCKING THING? Oh, I know why. It bothers the shit out of you doesn't it? It bothers you that the following will happen:
1. You post your awesome, amazing, inyourface comment about the Spurs and their fans ON a spurs message board in one of the numerous corresponding threads.
2. It gets read once, replied to once or twice, then gets forgotten. It gets buried in the thread by other posters posting your same comment, it's just that they said it first...and they said it better.
3. You're extremely gay and PISSED that you spent all night typing out your epic, omega, fucking Optimous Prime comment and no one bothered to comment on it. It just got passed up, shit, it's now on page 4 of 23! Who in the fuck would go back to page 4 just to look at your spectacular thoughts.
4. So you reiterate your take, seeing if someone might bite....nothing .....just empty silence and the soft sound of your cat rubbing across your leg as you tab back and forth between Spurstalk and World of Warcraft.
5. You go fuck yourself.

Let's face it, whether you win or lose this weekend, you will never be seen here again. You will not be remembered, much less your fucking Rain Man post about how the basketball world if fucking you over because only your mom thinks your hot!

GO STICK A SPUR UP YOUR ASS!!!

violentkitten

Unlike the Spurs.

whoa. did someone just refer to lambeer as 'having class'? good stuff.

RC's Boss
I'm going to call your moms and tell her your still up on the internet when you should be in bed.

Budkin
Like any of us give a fuck about what people beyond us think of our team. We've always been labeled soft, boring, etc. Now we're dirty bitches. Cool. Go fuck yourself.

Vito Corleone
05-16-2007, 12:32 AM

Unlike the Spurs.

Detroit was Class? Thanks for playing dumb :donkey but go home, you just lost all credibility. You are nothing but a :troll

spursfan09
05-16-2007, 12:33 AM
Good I'm glad the Spurs are hated. True sign of champion.

Durruti
05-16-2007, 12:34 AM
Wow.

For the record, second post on this board I acknowledged that Warriors would most likely be out in round two. My prediction came true: what a shock.

Second, I think the Spurs are a dirty, dirty team that will indeed lose this round. Suns will beat you playing clean.

THE SIXTH MAN
05-16-2007, 12:35 AM
Instead of winning championships, the Spurs should try to please the fans of other teams.

smrattler
05-16-2007, 12:36 AM
Soft plus dirty = girly thugs. don't you get it?

I'm glad you explained that. It was just too clever for us. Lol!!!!!!

sammy
05-16-2007, 12:37 AM

--

Your season just ended and I opened a thread on how Golden State was screwed by the refs! What's your problem! When have the Spurs ever did anything to you for you to spew such hate! I supported your team instead you come on our board and start taliking shit out of your ass! You have some guys on your team who have thrown some shots that were cheap, but did I call your team out and call them dirty NO! So just shut the fuck up! Those two assholes (Stoudemire & Diaw) broke the rules! Rules are rules, yoi don't run onto the court when there is altercation! Those two dumbasses screwed up their team and they did not follow the rules! It's on their head for being idiots! As for being girls why don't you look to yourself! :bang

Louie Vega
05-16-2007, 12:38 AM
100 - 87

Strike
05-16-2007, 12:38 AM
Instead of winning championships, the Spurs should try to please the fans of other teams.

Agreed. It could be a public relations coup for Spurs management.

violentkitten
05-16-2007, 12:40 AM
Durruti

here's the "def": what I just dropped in a porcelain bowl. and flushed.

sammy
05-16-2007, 12:41 AM
Wow.

For the record, second post on this board I acknowledged that Warriors would most likely be out in round two. My prediction came true: what a shock.

Second, I think the Spurs are a dirty, dirty team that will indeed lose this round. Suns will beat you playing clean.

Playing clean are you on crack! What the fuck are you talking about idiot! Bell elbows Manu to the head in Game 1, Diaw/Barbosa undercut Parker in Game 2 and Marion rakes Manu's eye in Game 3 and you call these fucking bastards clean! Also fucking Stoudemire jumps in the air and lands on Finley's upper back and no call! Not to mention the other cheap shots that are being done and not called! You obviously blind with the three blind mice for refs! Go fishing with your team jackass! I really did want your team to win even if you are an asshole of a fan! :bang

SpurOutofTownFan
05-16-2007, 12:43 AM
Your team just lost. Shut up and man up.

sabar
05-16-2007, 12:51 AM
Lol @ a warrior fan calling the Spurs dirty. I think Golden State had more ejections, technicals, and flagrants this playoff run than the Spurs have had the past 10 years combined.

Tigole Bitties
05-16-2007, 12:52 AM
Guys... stop feeding the troll. He's got nothing better to do than post banal trash here trying to stir shit up. He should be out slinging crack rocks to support his 20 illegitimate kids in Oakland.

spursfan09
05-16-2007, 12:52 AM
I'd rather be a called a dirty team then be a whiney team like the Suns. If fans around the league are claiming the Spurs are dirty, then I'm sure fans around the league are also beginning to see that Suns are big time whiners. They just wont shut the fuck up.

mikekim
05-16-2007, 12:57 AM
What are you, Arnold Schwarzeneggar?

"You girly men! raaaaahhh"

haha..."girly thugs"...c'mon man, even as an insult, I will not accept it...come up with something more creative than "girly." Or even "thugs" for that matter. Just scour your brain a bit and come back and tell us what you come up with.

GSH
05-16-2007, 01:17 AM
But they aren't pussies. And they aren't stupid enough to leave the bench to try and take part in a brawl.

Enjoy the off-season.

Durruti
05-16-2007, 01:25 AM
5. You go fuck yourself.

Let's face it, whether you win or lose this weekend, you will never be seen here again. You will not be remembered, much less your fucking Rain Man post about how the basketball world if fucking you over because only your mom thinks your hot!

GO STICK A SPUR UP YOUR ASS!!!

Wow. You're seriously disturbed. May I recommend visiting your nearest loony bin at the earliest possible opportunity? Did I mention my address>? No? Thank Godl.

This is what I get for telling it straight. Bunch of loony psychos.

1SUNSFAN
05-16-2007, 01:26 AM
You should try to focus on the problem - Spurs had nothing to do with Amare's suspension - blame it on Stern and Amare.

I don't think he's just talking about the suspensions... Spurs have been dirty since game 1. Everyone knows it! Just be the pussies that you are... everyone will regard you as the girly thugs... classless all the way. If you do get by my Suns, I'm gonna sink your damn rafts on the riverwalk parade day. :p:

On another note: Good job by the Warriors tonight in losing with class. Even SJAX gave Jerry Sloan a hug at the end of the game. If it was the Spurs they would have hip checked him into the upper deck!

Displaced Spurs Fan
05-16-2007, 01:27 AM
I don't think whats bothering you is the situation with the Spurs/Suns as much as the fact that GS couldn't cut it, and is facing another long post season drought.

Durruti
05-16-2007, 01:30 AM
I don't think he's just talking about the suspensions... Spurs have been dirty since game 1. Everyone knows it! Just be the pussies that you are... everyone will regard you as the girly thugs... classless all the way. If you do get by my Suns, I'm gonna sink your damn rafts on the riverwalk parade day. :p:

On another note: Good job by the Warriors tonight in losing with class. Even SJAX gave Jerry Sloan a hug at the end of the game. If it was the Spurs they would have hip checked him into the upper deck!

Thanks Sunsfan.

Durruti
05-16-2007, 01:31 AM
I don't think whats bothering you is the situation with the Spurs/Suns as much as the fact that GS couldn't cut it, and is facing another long post season drought.

Nah, like I said I never expected G.S. to proceed beyond round 2.

It was sweet enough taking out the Mavs.

milkyway21
05-16-2007, 01:32 AM
:pctoss
to those who say the Spurs is a discrace and an embarrassment to the NBA & sports.
TIM DUNCAN, MANU & TONY PARKER DID NOT do anything to HARM the Oscar winning actor Steve Nash and his team... :devil

lefty
05-16-2007, 01:34 AM

Spurs have been known as the classiest team for a long time, and they won't let their reputation be dicredited by a moron named Stoudemire ; who is he to call the Spurs dirty ? if he wants to call Bowen dirty, fine ; Ray Allen and VC did that in the past, but the whole Spurs team ? We've always respected our opponents, and Amare started that mess because of his insulting comments.

You and Amare don't know SH** about the Spurs, so STFU

UV Ray
05-16-2007, 01:37 AM
The latest descriptive term for the Spurs that I've heard is "Soft and Dirty". Could also be a sanitary napkin in Bizzarro World.

lefty
05-16-2007, 01:38 AM
The latest descriptive term for the Spurs that I've heard is "Soft and Dirty". Could also be a sanitary napkin in Bizzarro World.

1SUNSFAN
05-16-2007, 01:39 AM
Thanks Sunsfan.

I was pulling for the Warriors! Can you imagine the Suns and Warriors the way they were playing! That would be good, clean, fun basketball! The way it was meant to be played! Even if the Suns lost, I could deal with getting beat at our own game. But not this losing because of people trying to injure our players because they can't compete.

THE SIXTH MAN
05-16-2007, 01:41 AM
I was pulling for the Warriors! Can you imagine the Suns and Warriors the way they were playing! That would be good, clean, fun basketball! The way it was meant to be played! Even if the Suns lost, I could deal with getting beat at our own game. But not this losing because of people trying to injure our players because they can't compete.
Are you guys going to bone now?

1SUNSFAN
05-16-2007, 01:42 AM
:pctoss
to those who say the Spurs is a discrace and an embarrassment to the NBA & sports.
TIM DUNCAN, MANU & TONY PARKER DID NOT do anything to HARM the Oscar winning actor Steve Nash and his team... :devil

Yeah, good call... I wouldn't consider this "HARM" would you? Tony Parker did that...

DUMB ASS! :p:

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.aolsportsblog.com/media/2007/05/nash-bloody-nose.jpg

lefty
05-16-2007, 01:43 AM
Yeah, good call... I wouldn't consider this "HARM" would you? Tony Parker did that...

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.aolsportsblog.com/media/2007/05/nash-bloody-nose.jpg

Well, Nash hurt himself; too bad

1SUNSFAN
05-16-2007, 01:44 AM

:lmao :lmao :lmao :tu

Durruti
05-16-2007, 01:44 AM
Lol @ a warrior fan calling the Spurs dirty. I think Golden State had more ejections, technicals, and flagrants this playoff run than the Spurs have had the past 10 years combined.

LOL. You should be thanking us, Einstein. We got rid of the Mavs. W's play with passion sure, occasionaly dirtiness, but Spurs make it into an artform. Go for the leg! You outshine everyone in terms of dirtiness like a fish stinking by moonlight. Y'all are as dirty as it gets.

1SUNSFAN
05-16-2007, 01:46 AM
Well, Nash hurt himself; too bad

Maybe if Nash would have borrowed one of Tony's tampons he could have used it to stop the bleeding!

Ahhahahhahhaha Girly Thug Spurs! :gpower

dg7md
05-16-2007, 01:47 AM
Warriors... classy? :lmao

lefty
05-16-2007, 01:52 AM
Maybe if Nash would have borrowed one of Tony's tampons he could have used it to stop the bleeding!

Ahhahahhahhaha Girly Thug Spurs! :gpower

So, you're a girl...

UV Ray
05-16-2007, 02:02 AM
I never realized the Spurs were hated so much. It's kinda cool !
It's not really hate...it's more like being around a girl that smells ...bad.

RC's Boss
05-16-2007, 02:12 AM
Yeah with no defense. Just a bunch of dumb asses running up and down the fucking court. Kind of like comparing N'Sync to U2 or Beyonce to Patti LaBelle. Fuck you "pop acts" maybe you and the GSW fan can get together over the summer and go fishing on Brokeback Mountain and keep each other warm at night by taking turns plugging each other's asses up w/ your shriveled up dicks. Once SA takes out your team, watch real b-ball w/ real coaches in the WCF. If you want clean fun, go play a game of cricket :donkey

Man In Black
05-16-2007, 02:13 AM
If I was Suns Fan, I'd lay the blame not on Horry, not on Nash, not even on Stoudamire or Diaw, I'd lay the blame on the assistant coach or coaches whose sole job is to keep the players where they are.

Question, why is it that every veteran player on the Phoenix bench reacted accordingly by showing disgust but staying the bench area except for Amare and Boris?

NorCalJazzFan
05-16-2007, 02:19 AM
now you see what us Jazz fans have been dealing with the past 10 days.....those bastards are thick headed

Budkin
05-16-2007, 02:36 AM

Revisionist history anyone?

milkyway21
05-16-2007, 02:38 AM

If i remember correctly it was Nash who was DUMB enough to getting too CLOSE TO PARKER THAT'S WHY HE WAS SPORTING THAT BLOODY NOSE, pussy Suns fan :flipoff

SpursAREscumbags
05-16-2007, 10:24 AM
What a disgusting team full of boring, dirty, classless players. It all starts with that loser of a coach who clearly allows these dirty tactics to happen. Then there is their "star" player, probably the most dull "star" to ever play the game. Absolutely no excitement in his game or demeanour at all. Lets not forget about Bowen, I mean seriously this guy needs to be beaten down with a bat, how many players will he injure before something happens to him? I hope Artest smashes his face in.

Now Robert Whorey has let the vile nature of this team infect him like a cancerous virus. That is all this Spurs team is, a BLACK CANCER. They have infected the league with their brutal and depressing style of playing ball and their negative attitudes and blatant disregard for the safety of the other players in the league.

This organization is nothing but Scum from management all the way to the guys that sweep the floors. They should be ashamed of themselves, what a disgrace to the league and the world of professional sports.

Spider TX
05-16-2007, 10:25 AM
Very well said!!

L.I.T
I wonder why a lot of trolls like to use the Toronto Raptors as their team. Interesting.

nkdlunch
What a disgusting team full of boring, dirty, classless players. It all starts with that loser of a coach who clearly allows these dirty tactics to happen. Then there is their "star" player, probably the most dull "star" to ever play the game. Absolutely no excitement in his game or demeanour at all. Lets not forget about Bowen, I mean seriously this guy needs to be beaten down with a bat, how many players will he injure before something happens to him? I hope Artest smashes his face in.

Now Robert Whorey has let the vile nature of this team infect him like a cancerous virus. That is all this Spurs team is, a BLACK CANCER. They have infected the league with their brutal and depressing style of playing ball and their negative attitudes and blatant disregard for the safety of the other players in the league.

This organization is nothing but Scum from management all the way to the guys that sweep the floors. They should be ashamed of themselves, what a disgrace to the league and the world of professional sports.

http://madsenblog.dk/billeder/crybaby.jpg

AFBlue
05-16-2007, 10:26 AM
Talk about boring, dirty and classless. Nicely done... :rolleyes

LilMissSPURfect
05-16-2007, 10:27 AM
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b4/gulygeek/Fuck_you_.jpg

MadDog73
Very well said!!

LOL. Spider, you just lost what little credibility you had...

Oh, well, if the Suns are as good as you think they are, they should have no problem beating the Spurs "one" good player tonight...

(reference from other thread).

degenerate_gambler

you forgot to say something about the San Antonio River.

nkdlunch
05-16-2007, 10:28 AM

LMAO

MadDog73
05-16-2007, 10:28 AM
God damn, but does this thread make me happy to be a Spurs fan!

BILLYE
05-16-2007, 10:29 AM

because we don't play up-tempo basketball and are physical....oh, we are all of that too because Stoudemire and Diaw were morons...their actions and your words are proving to the world why Phoenix is not mentally ready to win a title, period.

violentkitten
05-16-2007, 10:31 AM
there are some stupid motherfuckers in this world.

MadDog73
05-16-2007, 10:31 AM
I guess Spurs aren't a disgrace to honorable Women? :wtf

johngateswhiteley
05-16-2007, 10:33 AM

--

that was incredible.

longrod
05-16-2007, 10:34 AM
On every NBA board, on every sports board everywhere, even on non-sports boards, people are calling you losers out. Everyone except Spurs fans agree that Pop’s current team are a bunch of whining, scratching, hair-pulling little bitches...

...Even little girls are calling you out.

It was obvious after your second sentence.

Lebowski Brickowski
05-16-2007, 10:36 AM
How is Baron Davis's elbow healing up?

Soul_Patch
05-16-2007, 10:50 AM
Lol...This thread delivers.

DudleyDawson
05-16-2007, 10:57 AM
God damn, but does this thread make me happy to be a Spurs fan!Exactly. The view is great from up here.

MisterWhodat
05-16-2007, 11:08 AM
You know, at least we allow all the fans of the other teams to speak their mind, no matter how trite the comments may be.
I got banned from the Suns board after two comments, and neither was derogatory in the least.

I for one like the fact that all NBA fans hate us right now...

SpursAREscumbags
05-16-2007, 11:15 AM
Wow, the scumbagness even filters right into the fans, I guess San Antonio is just the city of scum. You are in the south which is the dumbest section of North America, so I guess that explains alot.

florige
05-16-2007, 11:20 AM

Geeez where are all these idiots surfacing from?? (and from losing teams at that) :lol

violentkitten
05-16-2007, 11:22 AM
Wow, the scumbagness even filters right into the fans, I guess San Antonio is just the city of scum. You are in the south which is the dumbest section of North America, so I guess that explains alot.

it was only a matter of time until regional smack appeared. fyi, san antonio is considered to be in the "southwest"...

GrandeDavid
05-16-2007, 11:24 AM

--

Then all of those losers, including your thug love team, can all go to hell and kiss my ass all the way to the Spurs' 4th championship, bitch.

Extra Stout
05-16-2007, 11:24 AM
it was only a matter of time until regional smack appeared. fyi, san antonio is considered to be in the "southwest"...
City smack coming up next. The mouth-breathers are all riled up...

DarrinS
05-16-2007, 11:25 AM
This, coming from a Golden State fan? puhlease.

Enjoy your 1st round victory?

See you in another 13 years. Enjoy the fishing.

Ed Helicopter Jones
05-16-2007, 11:26 AM
Spurs are a disgrace to children and honorable men

My understanding is that the Spurs are going to eat the Suns players' children after the game tonight. /Tyson, tastes like chicken

Mr. Peabody
05-16-2007, 11:27 AM

I always Greenland was the dumbest part of North America. It's largely snow-covered and not very green.

violentkitten
05-16-2007, 11:28 AM
it's settled. the spurs are a 'disgrace' to the fans of teams which haven't graced their fanbases with a title.

:baby

keep it coming

BlackFlagg
05-16-2007, 11:28 AM
Everyone except Spurs fans agree that Pop’s current team are a bunch of whining, scratching, hair-pulling little bitches.

Oh lookee here.. after last night I can see why you're on the rag. wah wah Shouldn't you be contaminating a Jazz board?

I don't know about y'all, but I'm starting to kinda dig this "dirty Spurs" rant.

I've seen the dark side. I think I like it.

GrandeDavid
05-16-2007, 11:33 AM
Guys, this Durruti loser as well as many supposed Suns fans, and now a Toronto Craptors fan, are actually Spurs fans being immature little shits just trying to get a rise out of you guys. Just block their asses so you don't waste your time reading their incoherent garbage.

ThomasGranger
05-16-2007, 11:34 AM
I don't know about y'all, but I'm starting to kinda dig this "dirty Spurs" rant.

I've seen the dark side. I think I like it.

For whatever it's worth, this "dirty Spurs" identity will probably generate higher viewer ratings than the "boring Spurs" label they were tagged with before.

Everybody loves to hate the bad guy.

gino>yourlife
05-16-2007, 11:39 AM
lol @ thread backfire

LEONARD
05-16-2007, 11:46 AM
hot

sports

opinions

phyzik
05-16-2007, 12:13 PM
Dirty Spurs will now be the number 1 ratings getter in all of the NBA, Stern will ensure we get to the finals every year now because everyone loves to hate the bad guy.

Cherry
05-16-2007, 12:15 PM

:lmao :rollin

01Snake
05-16-2007, 12:24 PM
http://i23.ebayimg.com/02/i/000/9e/a3/8814_1.JPG