PDA

View Full Version : The league got it wrong

GSH
05-16-2007, 12:17 AM
Raja Bell should have been suspended for a game too, for charging Horry. Nash took a controlled fall into the pads on the scorer's table, then lays back like he is dead. And why not? After all the whining they had done, he knew he could get extra mileage out of it. They've worked the wuss angle through the whole series. But things wouldn't have escalated if Bell hadn't gone after Horry. Horry got suspended for a second game because he gave Bell a forearm above the shoulders. But Bell had no business even being there. He came over to start a fight, and he got one. He ought to be sitting for a game right along with Stoudamire and Diaw.

Nash didn't go down any harder than Bowen did, when Nash took him down from behind - at least Nash saw it coming and had a chance to break his fall. Horry delivered a hard foul, yes, but Nash's takedown was just chickenshit. I think it's just too funny that his little act on the sidelines ultimately cost the Suns two players for Game 5. But it should have been three players.

ChumpDumper
05-16-2007, 12:18 AM
Yeah, we needed another thread about this.

SequSpur
05-16-2007, 12:18 AM
Good point Dex. I can sleep better now.

Xylus
05-16-2007, 12:19 AM
Nash should be suspended for licking his hands.

leemajors
05-16-2007, 12:31 AM
lemurs pee on their paws to keep them sticky.

Borosai
05-16-2007, 01:03 AM
Nash should be suspended for licking his hands.

Especially after scratching D'Antoni's vagina.

Obstructed_View
05-16-2007, 01:04 AM
Especially after scratching D'Antoni's taint.
Fixed. Man you totally had the opportunity and you dirked it.

Borosai
05-16-2007, 01:08 AM
Fixed. Man you totally had the opportunity and you dirked it.

Dammit! It was the perfect lob and I elsoned the shit out of it. My bad.