PDA

View Full Version : Spursfans are a disgrace to caring nuns, unborn babies and small kittens.

gtownspur
05-16-2007, 01:47 AM
http://neveryetmelted.com/wp-images/CharlesNapier.jpg

[ with background Men's Choir humming theme music of the Republic]

For the sake of humanity, and the name of the land we abide in. We should be nothing but thankful for our right to post in a free society where the spirit of the Law and rather than the letter applies, where the eagle soars and the buffaloes roam, at the twiglights last gleaming.

It's like the great poet once said, " Honor is the loin fabric of our mother and the blood of a country!".

You spurs fans should mourn at for this travesty that is a suspension for an honorable and most decent opponent in Sir Stoudemire, Duke of Peoria Arizona, and Captian Boris Diaw, of the french navy!

I only ask you to bend at thign knees and praise these young men who are kings amongst us and labour in pain to bring forth fruit from their work.

Sell your possesions and rid thee of thy name! This is why their Hot. This is why thy is naught. This is why, this is why, this is, this is why Their Hot.

Thank you,

That is all.

Sir Gtownspur.

slayermin
05-16-2007, 01:50 AM
Dude looks like Manu Ginobili, but older.

GSH
05-16-2007, 01:50 AM
I resent the title of your post. I am a Spurs fan. And, yes, I have disgraced a few nuns. And possibly a few unborn babies. But that kitten thing really stings.

gtownspur
05-16-2007, 02:06 AM
A plague on the AT&T center and both your houses.

Durruti
05-16-2007, 03:04 AM
Don't forget puppy dogs and children with dreams of not selling out.

:toast

lefty
05-16-2007, 03:12 AM
Don't forget puppy dogs and children with dreams of not selling out.

:toast

Funny, the Warriors have had their share of dirty plays the last 2 games.

L.I.T
05-16-2007, 03:33 AM
Won't someone think of the children?!