Brendan Haywood
Mike Sweetney
Lee Nailon
Dajuan Wagner
Boris Diaw
Kirk Hinrich
Reece Gaines
Maciej Lampe

if you wanna offer me a trade, do it in here or on yahoo messenger at fspspdiddy.

Guru of Nothing
10-28-2003, 08:40 PM
My whole team is on the trading block. It looks like I need to start a rebuilding program. I guess as the season plays out, I'll be looking to deal established players in exchange for potential youngsters, and draft picks.

Speaking of the draft, will there be a rookie pay scale next year?

timvp
10-28-2003, 10:30 PM
Speaking of the draft, will there be a rookie pay scale next year?

Yeah, there will be some sort of pay scale. The final details aren't complete yet but we'll have a final vote on that soon.

P.S.

An interesting note is that if I was unable to land Ron Artest, I was going to trade Dwyane Wade, Kenyon Martin, Lucious Harris and Kendall Gill to Patrick Davis for Kirk Hinrich, Brendan Haywood, Reece Gaines and Mike Sweetney.

I was then going to go $20M+ under the cap and wait for bargains to appear.

But with Artest, I'm fairly confident I can build on what I have instead of going into a rebuilding mode.

Guru of Nothing
10-29-2003, 02:44 AM
That's why I decided to make the most of my cap - well, I tried. Unless I am the lowest under the cap, my frugalness goes all for "not." I think steals off the waiver wire will cause a little discontent. Then again, we are playing on a level court.

LittleGeneral
10-30-2003, 05:44 AM
My team's up for trade. :)