PDA

View Full Version : Demographic of Suns Fan's / Bandwagon Fan's

Soul_Patch
05-16-2007, 10:56 AM
I realise not all of you are bandwagon fans, but i know there are quite a few who never watched a suns game in their life on this website.

Anyway, i am honestly very curious to know the Demographic. It really seem's the majority of you guys just spew ignorance, not usually common in the Gen Y / X Demographic. Most of you guys seem to: A; Totaly ignore logic or reasoning, B; Use every tried and true insult you have managed to right down that you have heard previously (dirty, sa river sucks, all variations of robert horries name, disgrace to the game, etc etc) or C; just plain grade A internet web troll.

How old are you guys, seriously? Id venture to guess that any logical, rationale adult would understand the situation, see it as an unfortunate event, realise the Spurs really have nothing to do with Amare getting suspended, and move on.

Hate the Spurs all you want, i dont fault you for that, we usually beat your team out of their season most years, but hate them for the right reasons, not just because you got your head filled up with all the media hype and are a raving lunatic about it.