PDA

View Full Version : Beating A Dead Horse: Officiating

txmed
05-16-2007, 11:45 AM
This has been discussed ad nauseum already. Plus it's kind've moot to continue whining about previous officiating, just hours from the next tipoff. The focus should be on Game 5. But this is still interesting:

A video review of every foul and non-call from Game 4 (http://www.dailymotion.com/usctex/video/x1zu2i_game-4-officiating)

The video quality is...disappointing but it is what it is.

SAtown
05-16-2007, 12:12 PM
If the Spurs didn't choke this away so badly, this would be the other half of the discussion. This was the worst officiated game of the playoffs so far, and ON BOTH SIDES. There were terrible travelling calls and non calls, as well as charging calls and non calls; PHX did well to capitalize every chance they could with pts off TOs.

SAGambler
05-16-2007, 12:24 PM
The one near the end where Nash lays the ball off and then continues on and "runs" into Manu to clear the way to the basket is probably the worst "missed call" of the night.

Had he been tagged with an offensive foul (like he should have been) the outcome would probably have been entirely different and Suns wouldn't be sitting two players tonight.

steppy
05-16-2007, 12:27 PM
I can't help but laugh at the way Robert just nonchalantly walks away after leveling Nash.

Kevin Blackistone
05-16-2007, 12:35 PM
I can't help but laugh at the way Robert just nonchalantly walks away after leveling Nash.

Funny how he gets two games for walking away, being attacked by Bell, then reacting in self defense.

BlackFlagg
05-16-2007, 12:37 PM
We choked. There's no getting around it. Pop pulling Tim out messed up the momentum, and by the time he went back in it was too late.

4lifecowboy
05-16-2007, 02:25 PM
I'm suprised no one has noticed Nash trying to take Bowen out twice. The trip that I noticed while I was watching the game, but after looking at that video he took a dive at is knees and tried to roll em. No one pushed him.

cherylsteele
05-16-2007, 02:32 PM
Funny how he gets two games for walking away, being attacked by Bell, then reacting in self defense.
No kidding....if they are going to go "by the book" should he not have been suspended as well for escalating the altercation? Horry just committed a hit and run, Bell wanted to take the law into his own hands.

It would not surprise me that a Suns' player retaliates...would not be surprised if it is Bell.