PDA

View Full Version : I May Not Condone It . . .

timvp
05-16-2007, 02:27 PM
After listening to Sun Fan, Sun Owner, Sun Coach and Sun Player whine, bitch, moan and complain for the last 24 hours, I've quickly lost any sort of understanding that I may have had.

You're going to threaten to bomb the hotel? You're going to advocate injuring the Spurs? You're going to try to asterisk the series before either team has won a third game? You're going to call into question the Spurs' entire style of playing basketball?

Perhaps the smartest Spur who ever was got tired of all this before any of us realized what was happening.

I may not condone it . . .

http://spurstalk.com/nashowned.jpg

. . . but I understand.

:smokin

T Park
05-16-2007, 02:28 PM
:lmao!!!!!

OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao

AnkleBreaker21
05-16-2007, 02:30 PM
:lol yep horry's a bad mofo

whottt
05-16-2007, 02:31 PM
Hey...Horry was smart enough to get out of Phoenix(immediately) in the first place...that's why he's got 6 rings.

SpursWoman
Absolutely...it's amazing what a good night sleep and an afternoon of sifting through all of the bullshit can do.

So, fuck 'em. Go Spurs Go.

leemajors
stern schooled dan patrick on the radio.

TampaDude

. . . but I understand it.

Yup...my sentiments exactly... :smokin

spurschick
word.

sunsbum
05-16-2007, 02:32 PM
After listening to Sun Fan, Sun Owner, Sun Coach and Sun Player whine, bitch, moan and complain for the last 24 hours, I've quickly lost any sort of understanding that I may have had.

You're going to threaten to bomb the hotel? You're going to advocate injuring the Spurs? You're going to try to asterisk the series before either team has won a third game? You're going to call into question the Spurs' entire style of playing basketball?

Perhaps the smartest Spur who ever was got tired of all this before any of us realized what was happening.

. . . but I understand.

so i guess we should go around hating on all koreans because one guy decided to go around shooting people.

good reasoning. one jackass calls and pranks the hotel and now you lump us all together like we were in it together.

SAtown
05-16-2007, 02:32 PM
If only Horry would have bitch slapped Bell when he went after him...

But yeah, I don't condone it either :smokin

T Park
05-16-2007, 02:33 PM
Pretty much.

Don't like it?

Hit the fuckin road assclown.

samikeyp
good reasoning. one jackass calls and pranks the hotel and now you lump us all together like we were in it together.

Why not? Several Suns fans have been dropping the "All you Spurs fans are...." card this whole series.

Why is that different?

AnkleBreaker21
nash's face:lol he looked like he just got hit by kimbo

duncan228
05-16-2007, 02:34 PM
Go timvp!

atxrocker
05-16-2007, 02:34 PM
typical spurs fan thread. buncha dirty fucks.

CosmicCowboy
05-16-2007, 02:35 PM
:lmao

LJ, that is downloadable screensaver material...

timvp
05-16-2007, 02:35 PM

What is it, 0-for-59 now?

T Park
05-16-2007, 02:36 PM
"If it had been anyone else I wouldn't be suspended 2 games" - Robert Horry

MadDog73

Sigh. Difference is, we don't condone it...

Johnny_Blaze_47
so i guess we should go around hating on all koreans because one guy decided to go around shooting people.

Did you seriously just bring Seung-Hui Cho into a Spurs/Suns argument?

Kori Ellis

Then get the hell out, bitch.

I don't get fans from other teams bitching about Spurs fans here.

You can leave the same frickin way you got here.

T Park
05-16-2007, 02:37 PM

How many ping pong balls you got?

oooo

looser.

ctpsb
Why not? Several Suns fans have been dropping the "All you Spurs fans are...." card this whole series.

Why is that different?

Well said.

SpursWoman

Well, when all the Koreans start coming over here and spamming the fucking forum with their misplaced righteous indignation, whining, crying, and complaints ... like somehow WE are responsible for their *team's player's* lack of sense, don't be all that surprised.

T Park
05-16-2007, 02:38 PM

A FUCKING MEN!!!

God, I've been friggen saying this all friggen day.

AnkleBreaker21
05-16-2007, 02:38 PM
:lol kori pissed, these fuckin suns got everybody all pissed off

clambake
05-16-2007, 02:39 PM
Why does this trophy smell so much different than the others? I wonder what it could be? Why doesn't it shine? What's with this big cloud hanging over it? Does anyone know how to fumigate a trophy?

spursfaninnewmexico
05-16-2007, 02:39 PM

Go back to jail.

sunsbum
05-16-2007, 02:40 PM
Did you seriously just bring Seung-Hui Cho into a Spurs/Suns argument?

i sure did, just like the OP called us all unibombers.

steppy
I think at this point...if I were a Spur...I'd have a nice big #5 somewhere on my uni tonight.

timvp
Why does this trophy smell so much different than the others? I wonder what it could be? Why doesn't it shine? What's with this big cloud hanging over it? Does anyone know how to fumigate a trophy?

Wake up, it's just a bad dream.

You don't have a trophy.

:hat

SpursWoman
BTW ... what ever happened to all-ignore? :lol

atxrocker

thats bullshit. someone makes an observation of how classless the spurs fan base is and the automatic reaction is to leave? most of the drama queens here are amusing which is why i browse through this forum from time to time. highly entertaining really.

Kori Ellis
05-16-2007, 02:41 PM

Just ask Dirk how he's going to handle the stank on his MVP trophy and let us know.

SAtown

I don't quite follow your logic, dumbfuck. You're comparing a mass-murderer with the giant vagina that is the PHX fanbase... Maybe if you guys didn't piss and moan all the time and played the same ball you did to get you the #2 seed, we wouldn't call you such bitches.

Cry me a fucking river, but don't bring your stupid comparisons into this.

spurschick

You don't have a trophy.

sweet

Johnny_Blaze_47

That only works with conference trophies.

samikeyp
someone makes an observation of how classless the spurs fan base is

so because of the actions of a few...you are going to condemn an entire fan base.

yeah...that's logical. :rolleyes

Buddy Holly

No, but I'm sure you know how to choke a 2-0 finals lead and lose to an 8th seed after winning 67 games, don't ya?

timvp
05-16-2007, 02:42 PM
thats bullshit. someone makes an observation of how classless the spurs fan base is and the automatic reaction is to leave? most of the drama queens here are amusing which is why i browse through this forum from time to time. highly entertaining really.

:jack

Classless? Look who started all the whining in the series. At some point, someone has to stand up for the sake of the team to show that the team isn't a joke.

Then again, King Fan might not know about these concepts.

T Park

Hit the fuckin road then.

No one invited nor wanted you here anyways.

Buddy Holly

Fuck off pencil dick.

Johnny_Blaze_47

He did?

. . . but I understand.

Where?

samikeyp
05-16-2007, 02:43 PM
Just ask Dirk how he's going to handle the stank on his MVP trophy and let us know.
well at least he knows where the stank came from..

"sniff, sniff...yes, distinctively Cuban" :)

ambchang

So are the Spurs dirty?

Budkin
stern schooled dan patrick on the radio.

That was friggen hilarious! I just listened to that. Dan Patrick sounded like a whiny teenager who just got grounded by his father.

CosmicCowboy

You don't have a trophy.

He was thinking about Miami's trophy. Theres an asterick beside it because of the way the Mavericks rolled over like a $3 whore in the final.

Way to represent the West douchebags....

Johnny_Blaze_47
I'm serious. Just point it out to me and I'll get off your back and chastise TimVP.

T Park
Then again, King Fan might not know about these concepts

Well it was Doug Christie that chased down a defenseless guy ina tunnel in Los Angeles.

So if they know something about class and not having it, it would be a person from Suckcramento.

White trash capitol of the world.

Buddy Holly
05-16-2007, 02:44 PM

Funny fucking thing, just reread the OP's post and weird as it may sound, he didn't use the word unibombers. Fucking strange, huh dickweed?

ambchang

Don't go around killing innocent Koreans.

T Park
That was friggen hilarious! I just listened to that. Dan Patrick sounded like a whiny teenager who just got grounded by his father

I just heard it on ESPNNews as well.

Stern friggen OWNED patrick.

Stern was the fucking man on that interview.

God, I can't believe I just typed those words....

atxrocker
05-16-2007, 02:45 PM
Look who started all the whining in the series.

after getting jobbed most of the series, i can't entirely blame them.

Kori Ellis

Funny thing is that Suns fans were here yesterday calling for Burke to give Parker a career ending injury tonight.

And it's the Spurs fan base that's classless?

FromWayDowntown

I don't know -- two Spurs have committed acts that many Suns fans deem to be dirty in this series, yet those same Suns fans have no problem labelling the entire organization dirty as a result.

Pot, kettle.

I'm with timvp on this one. As time passes and I hear more and more whining from a media that is bent out of shape at the possibility that their darling Suns might not make it out of this round and that the boring, dirty, ratings-killer Spurs might survive this series -- a possibilty that would exist whether Stoudemire and Diaw played tonight or not -- the more this whole thing just pisses me off.

Was Horry out of line? Sure. Did he make Stoudemire and Diaw break the rules? No. Blaming the Spurs for the stupid decisions made by Suns players is the most egregious form of blame-shifting I've ever seen.

F'em. F'em all.

Go Spurs Go

T Park

and if someone knows whining.

its a kings fan from he days of webber, divac, adelman and kermit.

ducks
05-16-2007, 02:46 PM
then the suns fans threaten the hotel with a bomb threat!

sunsbum
05-16-2007, 02:46 PM
I don't quite follow your logic, dumbfuck. You're comparing a mass-murderer with the giant vagina that is the PHX fanbase... Maybe if you guys didn't piss and moan all the time and played the same ball you did to get you the #2 seed, we wouldn't call you such bitches.

Cry me a fucking river, but don't bring your stupid comparisons into this.

its not the phoenix fans base...its the ENTIRE NBA FAN BASE besides spurs fans now.

im sorry you cant compute my comparison.

atxrocker
05-16-2007, 02:47 PM
So if they know something about class and not having it, it would be a person from Suckcramento.

White trash capitol of the world.

suckcramento-- highly original. and have you ever been to sacramento? oh that's right, you're judging it off of a few people at your 7 dollar an hour carny job.

slayermin
Props to Greg Moore on Outside the Lines, he understands.

timvp

Do you watch basketball? It happened after the Suns blew the Spurs out by 20.

At least watch if you are going to talk ish.

clambake
I wouldn't be surprised if dirk has dropped that trophy in the trash. But I'll ask him anyway. Maybe dirk and the spurs can get together and celebrate their trophies, tucked away in some storm cellar, away from the eyes of redicule.

FromWayDowntown

How exactly did they get jobbed? Because they weren't able to impose their style? Because the officials allowed more contact than in regular season games? Because the free throw attempts were relatively even in every game (until Game 4, of course)? Because they had to go complain in the media about how the "dirty" Spurs were beating them up?

Don't want to feel like you're getting jobbed? Shut up and play better.

tim_duncan_fan
05-16-2007, 02:48 PM
The whole team is dirty. At least, that's what the Suns are saying and so I say that we embrace this new identity.

Spurs are the 06-07 Bad Boys.

Dirty! Dirty! Dirty! Dirty! Dirty! Dirty! Dirty! Dirty! Dirty! Dirty! Dirty! Dirty! Dirty! Dirty! Dirty! Dirty! Dirty! Dirty! Dirty! Dirty! Dirty! Dirty! Dirty! Dirty!

Spurs = Dirty ass 2007 champions!

caŽlo
i say fuck em all.

OWNED!

END OF DISCUSSION!

samikeyp
The series is tied 2-2....how did Phx get jobbed again?

sunsbum
05-16-2007, 02:49 PM
I don't know -- two Spurs have committed acts that many Suns fans deem to be dirty in this series, yet those same Suns fans have no problem labelling the entire organization dirty as a result.

Pot, kettle.

I'm with timvp on this one. As time passes and I hear more and more whining from a media that is bent out of shape at the possibility that their darling Suns might not make it out of this round and that the boring, dirty, ratings-killer Spurs might survive this series -- a possibilty that would exist whether Stoudemire and Diaw played tonight or not -- the more this whole thing just pisses me off.

Was Horry out of line? Sure. Did he make Stoudemire and Diaw break the rules? No. Blaming the Spurs for the stupid decisions made by Suns players is the most egregious form of blame-shifting I've ever seen.

F'em. F'em all.

Go Spurs Go

you guys have done the same shifting we have. the first part of the series you defended bowen, and especially the spurs as a whole trying to convey that they are not a dirty team ... now that the whole world knows, youve gone back on all that you fought for but you have embraced the dirty deeds..

T Park
05-16-2007, 02:49 PM
have you ever been to sacramento? oh that's right, you're judging it off of a few people at your 7 dollar an hour carny job.

no i judge it off a few hundred thousand, at my 95 dollar an hour carny job.

Head back to your shack off of business 80 stinkbug.

SAtown
05-16-2007, 02:50 PM
Spurs are the 06-07 Bad Boys.

I'm liking it. It puts a whole new flavor to it... No more "Soft, old ass Spurs" :downspin:

atxrocker
05-16-2007, 02:50 PM

YEAH! THE DIRTIER THE BETTER!

ambchang
05-16-2007, 02:52 PM
you guys have done the same shifting we have. the first part of the series you defended bowen, and especially the spurs as a whole trying to convey that they are not a dirty team ... now that the whole world knows, youve gone back on all that you fought for but you have embraced the dirty deeds..
Ever try thinking that the Spurs are not dirty?
A hip check is, at the most, a flagrant 1. Horry was assessed a flagrant 2, ejected, and suspected for 2 games. Try to find me another time a player was suspended for two games in a row in the playoffs, and tell me what he did.
Now try to find me another time in the last 10 years where a player left his bench during an altercation and did not get suspended.

T Park
05-16-2007, 02:53 PM
sniff sniff

those mean owld spuws are picking on us!!!

wahhhh

sunsbum
05-16-2007, 02:53 PM
I'm liking it. It puts a whole new flavor to it... No more "Soft, old ass Spurs" :downspin:

no you guys are still old.

Duncanoypi
05-16-2007, 02:54 PM
Thats what I'm waiting for LJ!..wohoooooo!!!

BELIEVE!!!!

Go Spurs! :hungry:

T Park
05-16-2007, 02:55 PM
Do you watch basketball? It happened after the Suns blew the Spurs out by 20.

At least watch if you are going to talk ish.

Hes a Kings fan.

He hasn't watched a meaningfull game since December.

Buddy Holly
05-16-2007, 02:55 PM

Fucker what? In this series:

Spurs 99 freethrows - 25 per game
Suns 102 freethrows - 26 per game

Spurs 91 personal fouls - 23 per game
Suns 79 personal fouls - 20 per game

Who the fuck is getting jobbed?

Kori Ellis
05-16-2007, 02:56 PM
:cry :cry But ... Bowen tried to give Amare a flat ... :cry :cry

cornbread
05-16-2007, 02:57 PM
no you guys are still old.
Don't forget soft and unathletic.

FromWayDowntown
05-16-2007, 02:57 PM

That's a load of crap. Show me how Tim Duncan is a dirty player. Or Tony Parker. Or Brent Barry. Or Michael Finley. Or Francisco Elson. Or Fabricio Oberto. Or Matt Bonner. Or Jacque Vaughn. You think Bruce Bowen and Robert Horry are dirty -- and I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you think the same of Manu Ginobili. But even if you're right about those 3, you're implicating the other 12 guys on the roster (and the rest of the organization) because of the acts of 3 guys.

Bowen got punished for what he did to Nash. Horry got punished for what he did to Nash. (Remarkably, I guess, Ginobili has never had any disciplinary problems with the NBA.) In each case, I don't hear the hue and cry of Spurs fans complaining that the punishments are somehow unfair or that the Suns provoked the players into committing their "dirty" fouls.

By contrast, many Suns fans are completely willing to blame Horry for the stupid choices made by Stoudemire and Diaw. Do you see the difference?

Again, F the Suns.

Go Spurs Go

Johnny_Blaze_47
05-16-2007, 02:58 PM
Don't forget soft and unathletic.

Don't forget 3-time NBA Champions.

Buddy Holly
05-16-2007, 02:58 PM
Fucking ban all these lame ass trolls until the series is over. They give me a fucking headache.

infinite styles
05-16-2007, 02:59 PM
Props to Greg Moore on Outside the Lines, he understands.

Who was that other reporter who kept getting the Wayne's World "Extreme Close-UP!!" he was annoying as fuck. When he mentioned Pop as one of the biggest whiners in the league I was like do you not watch D'antoni?

Lebowski Brickowski
05-16-2007, 02:59 PM
LMFAO at mavs fan claiming to know what a trophy smells like.

atxrocker
05-16-2007, 03:00 PM
Fucking ban all these lame ass trolls until the series is over. They give me a fucking headache.

haha, that's so lame. quick, theres a new heb opening somewhere in san antonio, hurry and make a lame thread about it in the club, stat!

Trainwreck2100

Um they started bitching after a game 2 win.

DePastino
That was friggen hilarious! I just listened to that. Dan Patrick sounded like a whiny teenager who just got grounded by his father.

Dammit, I missed it.

Would've liked to have heard that.

I still think that Stern is a coward for bailing on tonight's game though. The ruling was correct, so he shouldn't have any qualms about enduring the verbal abuse he would surely have received.

DePastino
05-16-2007, 03:03 PM
then the suns fans threaten the hotel with a bomb threat!

See?

We ALL got together and called in a threat apparently.

You could paint the moon in one stroke with that brush.

Budkin
05-16-2007, 03:03 PM
I can't wait to elminate these whiny motherfuckers and move on...

DarrinS
05-16-2007, 03:04 PM

No shit. I'm starting to miss Mavs fans.

Buddy Holly
05-16-2007, 03:05 PM
haha, that's so lame. quick, theres a new heb opening somewhere in san antonio, hurry and make a lame thread about it in the club, stat!

Really, maybe once I'm done with that you can create some thread in the club about some new trendy show on TV or some new movie that so underground it's mainstream.

Atleast my threads revolve around my career, what do you have to say about your shit? Fucking too fat to get off the couch?

slayermin
05-16-2007, 03:06 PM
Who was that other reporter who kept getting the Wayne's World "Extreme Close-UP!!" he was annoying as fuck. When he mentioned Pop as one of the biggest whiners in the league I was like do you not watch D'antoni?

If your talking about the white dude, I'm not sure. I think he was from Phoenix. I was laughing when Greg was getting shouted down by both of the other panelists but still fought back. Way to represent.

Johnny_Blaze_47
05-16-2007, 03:07 PM
Really, maybe once I'm done with that you can create some thread in the club about some new trendy show on TV or some new movie that so underground it's mainstream.

Atleast my threads revolve around my career, what do you have to say about your shit? Fucking too fat to get off the couch?

In atxrocker's defense, he was in jail last month.

DePastino
05-16-2007, 03:07 PM
Ever try thinking that the Spurs are not dirty?
A hip check is, at the most, a flagrant 1. Horry was assessed a flagrant 2, ejected, and suspected for 2 games. Try to find me another time a player was suspended for two games in a row in the playoffs, and tell me what he did.
Now try to find me another time in the last 10 years where a player left his bench during an altercation and did not get suspended.

Horry's suspension was too severe. But that had more to do with the circumstances under which the foul took place.

He got 2 games, but two of our guys got a game and didn't touch anyone.

I'd say that was more than even.

atxrocker
05-16-2007, 03:09 PM

dude, not many people give two shits about most of your attention whoring threads. and your weak insults hardly describe my posting patterns. and the difference is that you don't see me starting countless threads like you do so i don't really get your point.

Buddy Holly
:p:

word
Welcome back fellow Spurs fans. I knew you'd come around.

DePastino
05-16-2007, 03:10 PM

Jeez...it's only going to be different "whiny motherfuckers" during the next series.

Buddy Holly
dude, not many people give two shits about most of your attention whoring threads. and your weak insults hardly describe my posting patterns.

Insults, those weren't insults kid, 1 out of every 3 posts of yours is in the club and is asking the opinion about a tv show or movie.

whottt

Fucking owned.

Props JB :tu

resistanze
05-16-2007, 03:12 PM
While I didn't want anyone to be suspended from either team...

I LOL'd
My sister who watched it with me LOL'd
My parents the next day saw the clip and LOL'd
My friends who all generally support the Suns LOL'd

I knew they'd be hell to pay for laying out the NBA's golden child, but it was hilarious.

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
Nash started the whole dirty play thing by tripping Bowen early

FromWayDowntown
Horry's suspension was too severe. But that had more to do with the circumstances under which the foul took place.

He got 2 games, but two of our guys got a game and didn't touch anyone.

I'd say that was more than even.

Horry broke the same rule that Jason Richardson broke and got 2 games for a crime for which Richardson got none. Amare and Diaw got 1 game each for breaking a rule that has always been punished by a 1 game suspension.

With that, I'm not complaining about Horry's suspension -- but I'm also not ever going to suggest that Horry's stupidity was somehow provoked by the Suns. It remains curious to me that some Suns fans are willing to argue that Horry's acts caused Stoudemire and Diaw to get themselves suspended.

violentkitten
05-16-2007, 03:13 PM
mavs, kings, and suns fans disparaging the spurs? how many rings do those franchises have collectively amongst them? maybe one from the 1886-87 season when 5'4" tall center jethro holdscrum led the peoria kings to a title in a riveting game 2 win with a final score of 5 to 3 over the st. louis steamboats. fuck you all.

mabber
05-16-2007, 03:15 PM

Get used to it, this is what a lot of Spurs fans on this forum are best at.

atxrocker
05-16-2007, 03:15 PM

yeah, i was. not exactly an insult since i'm the one that said it. so what. i fail to see how that makes the spurs less dirty or the spurs fans any less classy.

TampaDude
05-16-2007, 03:16 PM
mavs, kings, and suns fans disparaging the spurs? how many rings do those franchises have collectively amongst them? maybe one from the 1886-87 season when 5'4" tall center jethro holdscrum led the peoria kings to a title in a riveting game 2 win with a final score of 5 to 3 over the st. louis steamboats. fuck you all.

:lmao ROTFLMFAO!!! :lmao

violentkitten
05-16-2007, 03:16 PM
the reason all these little fuckers come in here and run their mouth is because they are title virgins. they have no idea what it feels like. they are envious of those who have been there.

sunsbum
05-16-2007, 03:18 PM
Nash started the whole dirty play thing by tripping Bowen early

:rolleyes

if you want to play that game, Bowen started the whole dirty play thing by kneeing nash in the fucking gonads.

RonMexico
05-16-2007, 03:19 PM

if you want to play that game, Bowen started the whole dirty play thing by kneeing nash in the fucking gonads.

And Nash didn't trip him - Bowen ran into Nash and their feet entangled.

ChumpDumper
yeah, i was. not exactly an insult since i'm the one that said it. so what. i fail to see how that makes the spurs less dirty or the spurs fans any less classy.It just means that kingfans go to jail.

sunsbum
the reason all these little fuckers come in here and run their mouth is because they are title virgins. they have no idea what it feels like. they are envious of those who have been there.

thats right, we have no idea what it feels like to tank for a championship.

slayermin
With that, I'm not complaining about Horry's suspension -- but I'm also not ever going to suggest that Horry's stupidity was somehow provoked by the Suns. It remains curious to me that some Suns fans are willing to argue that Horry's acts caused Stoudemire and Diaw to get themselves suspended.

I know David Stern can be a polarizing figure here on Spurstalk but he agrees with you. He was getting feisty on Dan Patrick today when Patrick was trying to suggest it was Horry that caused the suspensions. Stern was crystal clear that it was all on Diaw and Stoudemire. If they didn't jump up and run toward the altercation, they would not have suspended. He was amazed at the media trying to blame this on Horry.

RonMexico
05-16-2007, 03:20 PM
It probably started two years ago in 05 when the Nugs got sick of Ginobili's flopping routine and delivered a few hard fouls

but those were only "dirty" back then...

ChumpDumper
05-16-2007, 03:20 PM
thats right, we have no idea what it feels like to tank for a championship.Yeah, you guys tank for the sheer joy of it.

mardigan
05-16-2007, 03:21 PM
If they didn't jump up and run toward the altercation, they would not have suspended. He was amazed at the media trying to blame this on Horry.
I still dont understand how people dont get this. Its a pretty clear rule dumb or not

violentkitten
05-16-2007, 03:21 PM

ooooh. it burns in your gut. that's why you have to visit here and vent. you can't stand it that your team has been a perennial also-ran.

Buddy Holly
05-16-2007, 03:23 PM

I believe that was the lamest insult ever.

T Park
05-16-2007, 03:23 PM
ya know mabber, fuck you, don't like it? Get the fuck out and don't come back.

No one wants you nor your fuckbuddies.

Damn, motherfuckin OWNED!

sunsbum
05-16-2007, 03:24 PM
ooooh. it burns in your gut. that's why you have to visit here and vent. you can't stand it that your team has been a perennial also-ran.

asterisks

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
05-16-2007, 03:24 PM

Stoudemire called him out as dirty.. he might as well get his moneys worth

And Steve Nash got away with the same shit when he kicked Kobe in the nuts in the first round series

mardigan
05-16-2007, 03:25 PM
asterisks
Asterisk>>>>>>0 rings

Buddy Holly
05-16-2007, 03:26 PM
asterisks

:lol :lol :lol

Our hearts are crushed. He typed the word asterisks like it meant something.

violentkitten
05-16-2007, 03:26 PM
asterisks

is that the best you have? "asterisks"? are you a bitch? i see 3 of these every time i visit the at&t:

http://www.sptimes.com/2003/04/10/photos/nhl-obrientrophy.jpg

phoenix has a guy in ape suit.

Lebowski Brickowski
05-16-2007, 03:27 PM
No shit. I'm starting to miss Mavs fans.

ouch

Buddy Holly
05-16-2007, 03:28 PM
phoenix has a guy in ape suit.

Come on now, it's a gorilla suit. :lol

RonMexico
05-16-2007, 03:29 PM

. . . but I understand.

Catch me up to speed on everything you're talking about here... I've been busy all day.

Bomb threat? Injuring Spurs? Asterisk? Are you talking about fans, trolls, the Suns ownership, the players?

Johnny_Blaze_47
05-16-2007, 03:32 PM
Classy.

http://www.azcentral.com/sports/suns/0516_whackahorry/whackahorry.html

lurker
05-16-2007, 03:34 PM
I just think it's funny that when this series started, Spurs fans were talking about how much cooler the Suns fans are than Mavs fans and everyone was getting along. How things have changed. :lol

tim_duncan_fan
05-16-2007, 03:35 PM
asterisks

Here's some interesting stats

# of Asterisk Championships

Spurs- 3

Suns-0

Kings-0

# of Players stupid enough to run on the court in a middle of a fight so close to winning a championship

Spurs-0

Suns-2

Number of Spurs fans whining about the Suns' astericks championships

Flea
05-16-2007, 03:42 PM

. . . but I understand.

:clap :clap :clap

smeagol
05-16-2007, 03:43 PM
Suns fans are as bad as Dallas and Denver Fans. And that is saying something.

And that one loser Kings Fan trolling in this thread . . . seriously, dude, you are one dumb stupid fuck with to much time on your hands. Funny you're calling out the Spurs dirty when your team embrassed fucking Ron Artest.

RonMexico
05-16-2007, 03:47 PM
Seriously - I've been busy all day.

What is this about bomb threats? Intentionally trying to hurt people?

Where does all this information come from? Who says encouraged the Suns to go out and hurt the Spurs? Is it just trolls - dumb Phoenix fans on other msg boards? Robert Sarver?

SAtown
05-16-2007, 03:58 PM
LMAO @ Horry's power-walk after he throws Nash down. :lmao

Kori Ellis
05-16-2007, 04:01 PM

Where does all this information come from? Who says encouraged the Suns to go out and hurt the Spurs? Is it just trolls - dumb Phoenix fans on other msg boards? Robert Sarver?

There was some sort of threat called into the Spurs hotel (Ritz Carlton) but the Spurs were out at the movies at the time.

Some national radio hosts are calling for the Suns to go John Cheney on the Spurs.

And Suns trolls are saying Burke is going to end Parker's career.

There's more than that - but you get the idea.

violentkitten
05-16-2007, 04:04 PM
...and a student in the ebonics as a second language class at a phoenix area prep school visited here.

Flea
05-16-2007, 04:05 PM

Someone posted a link to a Phoenix message board where fans were making threats.

clambake
05-16-2007, 04:45 PM
*Suns fans that threaten are no better than spurs that deliver.*

Shank
05-16-2007, 04:48 PM
There was some sort of threat called into the Spurs hotel (Ritz Carlton) but the Spurs were out at the movies at the time.

Some national radio hosts are calling for the Suns to go John Cheney on the Spurs.

Oh noes!

Movies! Phonecalls! People talking tough on messageboards! When will the violence end?!!!?? Think about the children!

Kori Ellis
05-16-2007, 04:49 PM
Oh noes!

Movies! Phonecalls! People talking tough on messageboards! When will the violence end?!!!?? Think about the children!

:lol I was just answering his question. I didn't say anything about actually violence happening.

smeagol
05-16-2007, 04:49 PM
You make more sense in the political forum (not by much though).

mardigan
05-16-2007, 04:50 PM
:rolleyes Your still on this shit? Trying to campaign for the Suns, sad day for Mav fans everywhere :lol

violentkitten
05-16-2007, 04:51 PM
you can get time in the state pound it in the ass prison for calling in a threat

clambake
05-16-2007, 04:52 PM
We have tons of comedy houses here in Cali. Do you think the spurs can bring it on tour? Everybody loves a good joke.

mardigan
05-16-2007, 04:55 PM
We have tons of comedy houses here in Cali. Do you think the spurs can bring it on tour? Everybody loves a good joke.
Then you should just show them Dirks MVP award ceremony, that was pretty funny

monosylab1k
05-16-2007, 04:59 PM
Then you should just show them Dirks MVP award ceremony, that was pretty funny

quiver-voiced Cuban gave me a huge laugh :lol along with "we had a great season"

GrandeDavid
05-16-2007, 04:59 PM

Mav boy, you don't even know what an NBA trophy is, so stop wasting your time.

clambake
05-16-2007, 05:00 PM
That would be great, like the opening act, followed by the big trophy show in the center ring. Maybe the spurs could all climb out of a Volkswagon.

Borosai
05-16-2007, 05:05 PM
I condone it...lay them all out and make them earn their flops (except Barbosa, he flops but I like him).

GrandeDavid
05-16-2007, 05:05 PM
:jack

Classless? Look who started all the whining in the series. At some point, someone has to stand up for the sake of the team to show that the team isn't a joke.

Then again, King Fan might not know about these concepts.

And we all know why King Fan is in here coat tailing on the Robert Horry saga - his team is still owned by Robert Horry 2002.

King Fan, you can never break that bond and just as you will not be winning a championship anytime soon, you will never break free from Robert Horry. He's got ownership papers.

Amuseddaysleeper
05-16-2007, 05:08 PM
If what timvp said in his initial post was true about the bomb threats and injuring the spurs then fuck all I was saying about this being a tainted series

Ladies and Gentlemen,

we are officially at war

clambake
05-16-2007, 05:09 PM
At war? NO NO NO that was a Pearl Harbor sucker punch.

mardigan
05-16-2007, 05:10 PM
At war? NO NO NO that was a Pearl Harbor sucker punch.
Your not even involved, dont you have some Ranger games to go watch :lol

LakeShow
05-16-2007, 05:12 PM
It's comical to hear Suns fans call any team Classless. They wrote the book on it! All I know is that Pop better put his team on lockdown while in Phoenix. No dates, no going out alone, etc.. The suns organization has a reputation for setting players up. Send a pretty girl around and have her flirt with a player in hopes of getting them together alone somewhere, and having the Girl Cry Rape, even though there was no rape to totally screw up a players focus. (ala Kwame Brown in the playoffs last season) I have never seen any team stoop that low!

clambake
05-16-2007, 05:13 PM
Fox News has just reported that this years NBA Trophy presentation is sponsored by Febreze.

Apparently they out bid Tarnex.

Obstructed_View
If what timvp said in his initial post was true about the bomb threats and injuring the spurs then fuck all I was saying about this being a tainted series

Ladies and Gentlemen,

we are officially at war
I was wondering if you were ever going to come around. Those panties were choking you.

monosylab1k

Ladies and Gentlemen,

we are officially at war

Hey I'm not busy tonight, I'm gonna be at home around 9:30....does anybody have any suggestions as to what I ought to watch on TV? I was thinking that maybe I'd watch some Everybody Loves Raymond DVD's or something, unless you guys could think of something more interesting.

mardigan
05-16-2007, 05:14 PM
Fox News has just reported that this years NBA Trophy presentation is sponsored by Febreze.

Apparently they out bid Tarnex.
Its so funny hearing Mav fan with NBA jokes reflecting pretty much what they represented this season

LilMissSPURfect
05-16-2007, 05:15 PM
Hey I'm not busy tonight, I'm gonna be at home around 9:30....does anybody have any suggestions as to what I ought to watch on TV? I was thinking that maybe I'd watch some Everybody Loves Raymond DVD's or something, unless you guys could think of something more interesting.

How about the CRY ME A RIVER marathon ?

or a MANLY movie like LOCKUP!

Kori Ellis

Re-runs of Dirk's MVP press conference, complete with Cuban crying?

Obstructed_View
:lol You've been on a roll lately. :toast

SAtown

Titanic?

mardigan
05-16-2007, 05:16 PM
Ill let you borrow my special edition of Cop and a Half

clambake
05-16-2007, 05:17 PM
I'll take it. What an embarrasment to win it this way.

temujin

Oh yes.

A rerun of that LAST French try in the LAST seconds of the LAST game of the 6Nations on St Patrick's day.

Over,
and
over
and over.

monosylab1k
Ill let you borrow my special edition of Cop and a Half

Yes! :lol

mardigan
05-16-2007, 05:18 PM
I'll take it. What an embarrasment to win it this way.
:lol leave it to Mav fan to think somethings won before it is

monosylab1k
05-16-2007, 05:18 PM
Oh yes.

A rerun of that LAST French try in the LAST seconds of the LAST game of the 6Nations on St Patrick's day.

Over,
and
over
and over.

:depressed

Mr.Bottomtooth
05-16-2007, 05:19 PM
:lol leave it to Mav fan to think somethings won before it is
uber pwnage

mardigan
05-16-2007, 05:20 PM
Yes! :lol

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s79/sethhoward/t02016ykegm.jpg

temujin
05-16-2007, 05:21 PM
:depressed

Imagine...

20'000 irish fans in a beautiful roman square watching.....

Just out of an excellent game vs Italy.....

Only 2 french fans............

:toast

monosylab1k
05-16-2007, 05:22 PM
Imagine...

20'000 irish fans in a beautiful roman square watching.....

Just out of an excellent game vs Italy.....

Only 2 french fans............

:toast

haha yeah. We're gonna take the World Cup tho! :ihit

clambake
05-16-2007, 05:23 PM
It's not that it's already won, it's the fact that the scumbags of the NBA could prevent the rightful owner of persuing it. Win without winning, sad indeed.

temujin
05-16-2007, 05:23 PM
haha yeah. We're gonna take the World Cup tho! :ihit

Black shirt on?

:spin :spin :spin

RonMexico
05-16-2007, 05:27 PM

Oh, I gotcha... so some lame stoner kids in Scottsdale decided it'd be funny to call in a bomb threat to the Ritz.

... then we have blowhard radio hosts that no one listens to anyways trying to make their voices heard.

And Burke v. Tony - well, if you're French, you should always be watching your back to see if a big (possibly drunk) Irishman is coming after you.

I thought D'Antoni or Sarver or some players had said something about going apeshit out there in retaliation... that would have pissed me off more. Either way, I'm getting excited about this game, but I might be singing a different tune if the Suns are down 20 at half...

And can someone please tell NJ/Cleveland to try and end their inevitable mid-80s borefest on time tonight?

I guess the real news would have been if the Phoenix bomb squad didn't even show up at the Ritz... then the Spurs should be scared rofl.

mardigan
05-16-2007, 05:28 PM
It's not that it's already won, it's the fact that the scumbags of the NBA could prevent the rightful owner of persuing it. Win without winning, sad indeed.
I know, someone should leave the NBA trophy outside Cubans house with a string attached to it to see how long Cubes would chase it, now that would be funny

Kermit
05-16-2007, 05:32 PM
and if someone knows whining.

its a kings fan from he days of webber, divac, adelman and kermit.
what the fuck did i do?

clambake
05-16-2007, 05:32 PM
That would be funny, but he'd probably trip and knock himself out from excitement.

mardigan
05-16-2007, 05:34 PM
That would be funny, but he'd probably trip and knock himself out from excitement.
:lol , that was great

phyzik
05-16-2007, 05:34 PM
"What you lookin' at? You're all a bunch of fucken' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be! You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fucken' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So...what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. This is the last time you're gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!"

- Tony Montana, in Miami restaurant.

Amuseddaysleeper
05-16-2007, 06:28 PM
I was wondering if you were ever going to come around. Those panties were choking you.
Yes, I feel much more comfortable now :lol

SpursWoman
05-16-2007, 06:36 PM
"What you lookin' at? You're all a bunch of fucken' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be! You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fucken' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So...what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. This is the last time you're gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!"

- Tony Montana, in Miami restaurant.

Awesome. :tu :lol

slayermin
05-16-2007, 06:38 PM
Titanic?

:lol

jmard5
05-16-2007, 07:02 PM
Re-runs of Dirk's MVP press conference, complete with Cuban crying?

:lol @ Kori for smack-talks. About time.

SAtown
05-16-2007, 07:04 PM
what the fuck did i do?

:lmao

FromWayDowntown
05-16-2007, 10:59 PM

1, bitches. 1.

703 Spurz
05-17-2007, 12:56 PM

Go fuck your mother you trophy lacking cocksucker. If it smells like dog shit, tastes like it and looks like it, it's dog shit.

Just like your face Suns bitch

1SUNSFAN
05-17-2007, 01:00 PM
Go fuck your mother you trophy lacking cocksucker. If it smells like dog shit, tastes like it and looks like it, it's dog shit.

Just like your face Suns bitch

You eat dog shit for breakfast? No wonder Spurs fans don't use their brains... you are what you eat. :lol