PDA

View Full Version : did anyone felt less confidence in a Spurs win after the suspensions instead of b4?

zocool16
05-16-2007, 03:43 PM
I don't know what it is, maybe that Spurs sometimes fuck up big time when they're supposed to win games. But I actually felt more confident the Spurs were gonna win game 5 before I learned of the suspensions (I didn't think they'd be suspended) than after. I think it's rather weird that after they took out two of their key players I feel less confident...It must be that "wounded tiger" theory. Who's with me?

No matter what, I'mma cheer on till the last second

MaNuMaNiAc
05-16-2007, 03:46 PM
nah, I think you're just scared shitless of what it will mean if we happen to lose Game 5. The suspensions only increased the pressure on the Spurs to deliver. Let me tell you something, if we can't beat the Suns without Diaw or Amare, we don't deserve to win the series, period.

zocool16
05-16-2007, 03:48 PM
Let me tell you something, if we can't beat the Suns without Diaw or Amare, we don't deserve to win the series, period.
:tu

dav4463
05-16-2007, 03:50 PM
I know the Suns will come out with a lot of emotion and very angry. I hope they get out of control and fall apart, and I'm sure they will go to the foul line A LOT. Spurs will have to play under control and just do their job.

hater
05-16-2007, 04:01 PM
Well, I just hope spurs come out in game 5 like they usually come out.

I hope they don't come out extra aggressive, to run over the Suns. But I also hope they don't come out slow, because they feel sorry for them.

Spurs, come out like usual and winthe game like usual. it's just another day at the office.

Supergirl
05-16-2007, 04:02 PM
well, i know the feeling, but only because as I've said before, a wounded team is dangerous. and right now the Suns are feeling wounded. Really, they've been playing "wounded" all series - talking all this BS about the Spur doing this and the Spurs do that.

But really, it's all about execution. The Suns need to STFU and play. The Spurs need to not let up and keep playing, just like they have been, as hard as they can. They can beat the Suns. They can certainly beat them tonight without Diaw and Amare, but they can also beat them with them. That's all that matters.

SpurOutofTownFan
05-16-2007, 04:13 PM
well, i know the feeling, but only because as I've said before, a wounded team is dangerous. and right now the Suns are feeling wounded. Really, they've been playing "wounded" all series - talking all this BS about the Spur doing this and the Spurs do that.

But really, it's all about execution. The Suns need to STFU and play. The Spurs need to not let up and keep playing, just like they have been, as hard as they can. They can beat the Suns. They can certainly beat them tonight without Diaw and Amare, but they can also beat them with them. That's all that matters.

I love supergirl

florige
05-16-2007, 04:16 PM
nah, I think you're just scared shitless of what it will mean if we happen to lose Game 5. The suspensions only increased the pressure on the Spurs to deliver. Let me tell you something, if we can't beat the Suns without Diaw or Amare, we don't deserve to win the series, period.

Right on!!