PDA

View Full Version : Horry -- Pop -- D'Antoni -- Amare

Soul_Patch
05-16-2007, 05:07 PM
All of these guys' comments are now up on ESPN video section.

I was suprised to actually hear Amare take responsibility for his actions and admit that he thinks he made a bad decision, and the league enforced the rule justly.

very suprised.

VincentG
05-16-2007, 05:09 PM
All of these guys' comments are now up on ESPN video section.

I was suprised to actually hear Amare take responsibility for his actions and admit that he thinks he made a bad decision, and the league enforced the rule justly.

very suprised.

You mean unlike Horry fessing up to his cheapshot versus coming off like a whiney liar and trying to shift blame from himself? Freaking idiot hurt his team and wants to blame someone else. Nice.

Soul_Patch
05-16-2007, 05:10 PM
nope...was surpised at Horry's response too.

but thanks for being concerned.

reddog 99
05-16-2007, 05:10 PM
You mean unlike Horry fessing up to his cheapshot versus coming off like a whiney liar and trying to shift blame from himself? Freaking idiot hurt his team and wants to blame someone else. Nice.

LEAVE TROLL!!!! :troll

degenerate_gambler
05-16-2007, 05:14 PM

cabron

VincentG
05-16-2007, 05:15 PM
LEAVE TROLL!!!! :troll

Just because I think Horry is an idiot? No thanks. I will stay and choose not to be a blind homer. Thanks for the conern.

Mr.Bottomtooth
cabron

:lmao

Budkin

Change your team name at least Troll. :lmao

Mr.Bottomtooth
05-16-2007, 05:17 PM
Just because I think Horry is an idiot? No thanks. I will stay and choose not to be a blind homer. Thanks for the conern.
On behalf of reddog 99, you're welcome for the conern.