PDA

View Full Version : Why are Dallas Fans here?

smeagol
05-16-2007, 05:15 PM
Very few make sense and most are here to stirr things up (although some claim they are here to discuss basketball :lol ).

Seriously guys, why the fuck are you wasting your time?

Dallas lost. The Spurs - Suns series is going on.

Move on. Nothing to see.

Obstructed_View
05-16-2007, 05:17 PM
They were never here to discuss basketball in the first place, which is why they only show up when they have something antagonistic to say. They are like Jackals standing around the edge of the predator circle looking for a chance to snatch a scrap here and there.

theroc5
05-16-2007, 05:17 PM
no i want them to stay so we can see there reaction once we take our 4th title in 9yrs lol

SAtown
05-16-2007, 05:18 PM
Because the PHX suns are like the gay older brother of the Mavs, so they feel the need to defend them.

Dirk Nowitzki
05-16-2007, 05:19 PM
Very few make sense and most are here to stirr things up (although some claim they are here to discuss basketball :lol ).

Move on. Nothing to see.

1.) Steve Nash is my dawg and I fucking love him. I want him to win a title now that my boys are out of it.

2.) I HATE the Spurs with a passion especially with the way they have been mocking the Suns all series as no real threat! I really want the fans to be humbled after this series is over.

3.)I am a basketball fan despite my serious homerism of the Mavs.

ChumpDumper
05-16-2007, 05:19 PM
They're taking a break from discussing the Dampier-for-Lebron deal.

duncan228
05-16-2007, 05:20 PM
3.)I am a basketball fan despite my serious homerism of the Mavs.

Serious? You changed your team to the Suns!

DarrinS
05-16-2007, 05:20 PM
They're taking a break from discussing the Dampier-for-Lebron deal.

:lmao:

Kori Ellis
05-16-2007, 05:21 PM
They are trying to make sure the Suns fans don't take over the coveted title of worst trolls ever.

AnkleBreaker21
05-16-2007, 05:21 PM
it doesn't bother me, the more opinion's the better.

Kori Ellis
05-16-2007, 05:22 PM

It doesn't bother me either.

It's rather amusing.

Obstructed_View
05-16-2007, 05:22 PM
They are trying to make sure the Suns fans don't take over the coveted title of worst trolls ever.
They'd better get to work, then.

Mr.Bottomtooth
05-16-2007, 05:23 PM
They'd better get to work, then.
:lol :tu

LEONARD
05-16-2007, 05:26 PM
This place is pure comedy...that's why really...

Move on. Nothing to see.

So Mavs fans aren't allowed back til Nov 1st or so? Or preseason games?? :lol

smeagol
05-16-2007, 05:27 PM
Despite my initial post, it doesn't really bother me.

I'm just wondering why a fan of a team that has been knocked out of the playoffs goes into another NBA team's forum to talk shit.

I guess one cannot underestimate the lure of ST :lol

clambake
05-16-2007, 05:29 PM
Nah, I'm here to remind you that you didn't earn this, that's all. Stolen victory, how impressive. Right up there with dirks MVP. *congrats*

Kori Ellis
05-16-2007, 05:30 PM
Despite my initial post, it doesn't really bother me.

I'm just wondering why a fan of a team that has been knocked out of the playoffs goes into another NBA team's forum to talk shit.

I guess one cannot underestimate the lure of ST :lol

Once you log in, you can never leave.

~Sweetmelody~
05-16-2007, 05:30 PM
Because they like us?
They really do, they just don't want to admit it. :p:

duncan228
05-16-2007, 05:31 PM

I've noticed that! :spin

Obstructed_View
05-16-2007, 05:32 PM
Nah, I'm here to remind you that you didn't earn this, that's all. Stolen victory, how impressive. Right up there with dirks MVP. *congrats*
Wow, a Mavericks fan trying to diminish a Spurs victory. That's a first!

AnkleBreaker21
05-16-2007, 05:34 PM
i wish i would have been a member when the spurs were winning the championships, it was probably krazy up in here.hopefully this year

clambake
05-16-2007, 05:35 PM
YOu diminished this one yourselves. Thanks for saving us the trouble.

smeagol
05-16-2007, 05:36 PM
What victory?

Has the series ended?

Why didn't I get the memo?

smeagol
05-16-2007, 05:37 PM
Just like Hotel California :spin

GrandeDavid
05-16-2007, 05:38 PM
To the Dallas Trolls:

Losers, get a life. Your team is a disgraceful set of sad chokers. Tell Dirk to give that trophy to Tim. Oh I forgot, Tim already has two of those and three of the real ones. Three championships.

F- off you worthless Mavs trolls.

smeagol
05-16-2007, 05:39 PM
YOu diminished this one yourselves. Thanks for saving us the trouble.
What did we do to ourselves?

Did we push Amare and Diaw off the bench?

Did we right the rule about leaving the bench when there is an altercation?

Dude, I was wrong, you make much less sense in this forum than in the political one.

Dirk Nowitzki
05-16-2007, 05:41 PM
Serious? You changed your team to the Suns!

I will keep changing it to every team who faces the Spurs. After the finals the Mavs become my favorite team again and I will change it. :santahat

ponky
05-16-2007, 05:42 PM
why do you care so much that you feel the need to start a thread about it? don't worry about us...oh wait, well you don't have to worry about this series anymore thanks to mvp stern so i guess you can go back to talking about your favorite topic, mavericks!

just kidding (seriously, i am). stop starting stupid threads, we're here to stay unless it becomes a private forum for spurs fans only, deal with it

ponky
05-16-2007, 05:43 PM
I will keep changing it to every team who faces the Spurs. After the finals the Mavs become my favorite team again and I will change it. :santahat

*high five*

ChumpDumper
05-16-2007, 05:43 PM
They don't know how to fish.

duncan228
05-16-2007, 05:44 PM

So, let me make sure I get it.
You're a Mavs fan until they lose.
Then any team that plays the Spurs.
Then the Mavs again.

So, Nash has nothing to do with it. (Your first post.)
You simply troll to troll.
I get it.

mardigan
05-16-2007, 05:45 PM
Then the Mavs again.

I get it.
I think that might be the defintion of bandwagoning

smeagol
05-16-2007, 05:46 PM
stop starting stupid threads

No need to post in them, if they are stupid

duncan228
I think that might be the defintion of bandwagoning

Thank you! The word escaped me! :spin

ponky
Then the Mavs again.

I get it.

you should understand the concept, it was in play last season after the mavs beat the spurs. posters here got in bed with pistons fans but dumped them after they were bumped and rooted for the suns and heat. there may have been all of two spurs fans rooting for the mavs because of the texas connection.

clambake
05-16-2007, 05:47 PM
Hey, I know it hurts. To win this way, wrapped in shame, no dignity to speak of with any truth. It's as hollow as the MVP. Screaming false statements about integrity and left clinging to the rules book to drown out the mind numbing truth of this tainted title chase. The poor,poor trophy has been soiled.

mardigan
05-16-2007, 05:48 PM
you should understand the concept, it was in play last season after the mavs beat the spurs. posters here got in bed with pistons fans but dumped them after they were bumped and rooted for the suns and heat. there may have been all of two spurs fans rooting for the mavs because of the texas connection.
:lol "link?"

ponky
05-16-2007, 05:48 PM
No need to post in them, if they are stupid

but i like antagonizing spurs fans...oh wait, the media has already taken care of the judging by the number of self-assuring posts started on the board today.

duncan228
05-16-2007, 05:50 PM

Maybe that's the problem for me. I don't get the concept.

I'm a Spurs fan. Period. I don't root for any other team. If the Spurs aren't in the Finals I watch because I love the game but I don't really care about who wins at that point.
Well, maybe I stay with the West, the same way I want the West in the All Star Game, but it doesn't matter if it's not the Spurs.

ponky
05-16-2007, 05:51 PM
:lol "link?"

that would take all day and there are some "games" to be played today, and i mean that in the most liberal sense of the word. c'mon, i haven't been talking a lot of slack to spurs fans, mostly just observing, this topic is just so played out and while i'm enjoying the media, game six cannot come soon enough so that this whole thing will be put to rest.

violentkitten
05-16-2007, 05:53 PM
Hey, I know it hurts. To win this way, wrapped in shame, no dignity to speak of with any truth. It's as hollow as the MVP. Screaming false statements about integrity and left clinging to the rules book to drown out the mind numbing truth of this tainted title chase. The poor,poor trophy has been soiled.

that's ok, we'd still put it next to the 3 gleaming ones then.

mav fan sure is jealous.

smeagol
but i like antagonizing spurs fans...

Thanks for responding to my question (the title of this thread).

mardigan
Yep, I think we have a winner

Kori Ellis

How many times are you going to repeat your idiotic sentiments?

If your team ever won a title you'd realize that no one will ever even remember that what happens in the second round.

The Spurs trophy (if they won one) would be just as shiny as the other 3.

The Spurs didn't cause Amare and Diaw to be so stupid as to get off the bench.

The Spurs didn't cause the six Phoenix assistants to not stop them from going on the floor.

The Suns fucked up.

I wish they didn't. I didn't want Amare and Boris suspended.

But in the words of Bruce Bowen, "It is what it is."

dallasmavsnfuego214
05-16-2007, 05:54 PM
To the Dallas Trolls:

Losers, get a life. Your team is a disgraceful set of sad chokers. Tell Dirk to give that trophy to Tim. Oh I forgot, Tim already has two of those and three of the real ones. Three championships.

dang :wow :wow :wow

PM5K
05-16-2007, 05:54 PM
It doesn't bother me either.

It's rather amusing.

Kori likes the hits...

smeagol
05-16-2007, 05:55 PM
Please go back to the political forum . . . please . . . I beg you . . . por favor

dallasmavsnfuego214
SpursTalk is cool, one of the best forums out there.

plus its no fun talking to Mav fans only. thats my reason

ponky

i've always been upfront about my smack talking fetish.

Kori Ellis
Kori likes the hits...

Why? Do I make money off them?:lol

dallaskd
erre....uhh..eeeee....

PM5K
05-16-2007, 05:56 PM
Why? Do I make money off them?:lol

Strokes your ego...

dallaskd
i a 76ers fan

duncan228
How many times are you going to repeat your idiotic sentiments?

If your team ever won a title you'd realize that no one will ever even remember that what happens in the second round.

The Spurs trophy (if they won one) would be just as shiny as the other 3.

The Spurs didn't cause Amare and Diaw to be so stupid as to get off the bench.

The Spurs didn't cause the six Phoenix assistants to not stop them from going on the floor.

The Suns fucked up.

I wish they didn't. I didn't want Amare and Boris suspended.

But in the words of Bruce Bowen, "It is what it is."

Kori-Sticky this to the top and end the madness!

Or we keep ourselves busy until game time and let the game stop the madness.

Oh wait. No matter which team wins it's going to be even madder here.

Never mind. :lol

Kori Ellis
Strokes your ego...
:lol

Yeah, the amount of people on a message board does a lot for my ego:rolleyes

dallaskd
i never change my fav team.

ponky
Please go back to the political forum . . . please . . . I beg you . . . por favor

dang, THAT's where i've seen him. the name looked so familiar but i didn't connect him with being a mavs fan

PM5K
05-16-2007, 05:57 PM

Yeah, the amount of people on a message board does a lot for my ego:rolleyes

:spin

smeagol
05-16-2007, 05:58 PM
I didn't want Amare and Boris suspended.
99% of the Spurs fans didn't want those two morons to get suspended.

But clamie and the rest of the Dallas Fans keep beating this dead horse.

Suns players are grown ups and therefore responsible for their actions.

There is no other logical way to look at this.

clambake
05-16-2007, 05:59 PM
The spurs fan in me is saddened and crushed. I think it's better to let it all out instead of holding it in, to fester. The MVP was bad enough, but I thought I could count on the spurs to bring home the trophy with truth and justice. Sad indeed.

Obstructed_View
05-16-2007, 06:01 PM
I hate that they got suspended, but I understand that they are responsible for what they did. I also refuse to allow their actions or the statements of the ignorant hate-filled Illiterati to undermine my enjoyment of playoff basketball.

Go Spurs Go bitches.

Shank
To the Dallas Trolls:

When has San Antonio ever won a championship? Stop making things up.

dallaskd

Im glad those hoes got suspended. Go sPurs Go!

Obstructed_View
The spurs fan in me is saddened and crushed.
So you're gay and fat?

Kori Ellis
05-16-2007, 06:02 PM
The spurs fan in me is saddened and crushed. I think it's better to let it all out instead of holding it in, to fester. The MVP was bad enough, but I thought I could count on the spurs to bring home the trophy with truth and justice. Sad indeed.

Well sorry the Spurs assistant coaches couldn't get over there to hold back Amare and Boris from coming on the court. If they would have known that the Spurs organization was responsible to try to stop such an injustice, I'm sure they would have tried.

:cry :cry :cry

ponky
05-16-2007, 06:03 PM

If this were the case then there would be no need for such a kindergarten rule and the league would've seen that Amare and Diaw WERE responsible for their actions and went back to the bench on their own initiative and after thinking about it for a few more seconds.

mardigan
If this were the case then there would be no need for such a kindergarten rule and the league would've seen that Amare and Diaw WERE responsible for their actions and went back to the bench on their own initiative and after thinking about it for a few more seconds.
:lol Amare had to be restrained, wtf are you talking about?

violentkitten
i'm sure mav fan was interested in "truth and justice" when terry punched finley in the nuts and when howard clotheslined da. rofl.

Obstructed_View
05-16-2007, 06:04 PM
Ask Rudy T if the rule is kindergarten or not.

Kori Ellis
05-16-2007, 06:05 PM

But that's not what happened. They couldn't control themselves or they didn't care. And their dumbass assistant coaches let them get by and didn't try to stop them until it was too late. And then pulled them back.

smeagol
i've always been upfront about my smack talking fetish.
At least you are truthfull.

There are other Dallas fans that play the "I'm here to discuss basketball" card.

What the fuck are you doing posting on a Spurs board when you´re team already lost?

Conversing with other intelligent basketball fans.

yeah . . . right! :rolleyes

ponky

by ivaroni? get the fuck out! you really think that pencil with glasses is going to *restrain* amare? anyway, from the footage, it looks to me as if he was going to check on nash, he didn't head for horry. what about diaw?

violentkitten

shhhh....she's in the 5th grade.

mardigan
No shit, I bet most people dont even know about that horrible incident

ponky
05-16-2007, 06:06 PM
i'm sure mav fan was interested in "truth and justice" when terry punched finley in the nuts and when howard clotheslined da. rofl.

then you would be correct, i was fine with terry's suspension. last time i checked diaw and amare didn't throw punches. see the difference?

clambake
05-16-2007, 06:07 PM
I understand your desire to find a silver lining in this turd coated attempt at another title. There may be some hope in group suffering. Let it all out Kori. Scream "Damned to the Shameful". There's been too many false victories in the sports world. We should all come together and curse the cursed title run.

violentkitten
05-16-2007, 06:07 PM
then you would be correct, i was fine with terry's suspension. last time i checked diaw and amare didn't throw punches. see the difference?

yeah, they violated a clear rule that everyone and their dog knows. next.

Kori Ellis
05-16-2007, 06:08 PM

Are you this fucking dumb?

The rule doesn't say that they have to throw punches to get suspended.

Really, you are an embarrassment to female sports fans.

Just shut the hell up.

violentkitten
05-16-2007, 06:08 PM
I understand your desire to find a silver lining in this turd coated attempt at another title. There may be some hope in group suffering. Let it all out Kori. Scream "Damned to the Shameful". There's been too many false victories in the sports world. We should all come together and curse the cursed title run.

eh, how about we curse the cursed sports fan who just saw his team become part of nba history...

mardigan
05-16-2007, 06:09 PM
by ivaroni? get the fuck out! you really think that pencil with glasses is going to *restrain* amare? anyway, from the footage, it looks to me as if he was going to check on nash, he didn't head for horry. what about diaw?
I never said Diaw should have been suspended, it looked like he collected himself. And yea, Ivaroni. You dont think that when Sterm looked at that video he saw the only thing that stopped him from getting in the shit was the coach that held him back? I do, and I think you couldnt tell what his intent was, but it didnt look good

Clutch20
05-16-2007, 06:10 PM
............because this is as close to a championship that they can get to :).............

Obstructed_View
05-16-2007, 06:10 PM
and I think you couldnt tell what his intent was, but it didnt look good
Fortunately the rule is in place so that there's no need to have to debate intent. Isn't that a relief!

T Park
05-16-2007, 06:11 PM
:lmao

Ponky just fuels fire to the shovinist pigs that tell girls to shut about sports.

Ponky.

STFU.

clambake
05-16-2007, 06:11 PM
Yes, my team did make NBA history, but at least it's not something to be ashamed of.

Repent my sad flock of spurs fans, repent.

ponky
05-16-2007, 06:12 PM
But that's not what happened. They couldn't control themselves or they didn't care. And their dumbass assistant coaches let them get by and didn't try to stop them until it was too late. And then pulled them back.

ridiculous. dumbass coaches? i think most of the bench was concerned and probably had a freakin' meltdown when nash hit the floor, inclulding the freakin' coaches. basically stern is telling them to be automatons and stay calm, don't react, and for the assistant coaches to act like schoolmasters and keep their guys in check. it's like we want to blame amare and diaw for not being *responsible* because they didn't follow a rule and yet we don't even give them responsibility by allowing them to put themselves in check. there's no fucking way ivaroni could've held back amare had amare really decided otherwise and wanted to get over to horry. as for diaw, who held him back? his second thought, that's who. anyway, i understand the frustration on both sides, spurs and suns alike because the media is hyping this like crazy. i'm done reiterating my point, it doesn't matter and it won't change anything.

violentkitten
Yes, my team did make NBA history, but at least it's not something to be ashamed of.

rofllmmao

Kori Ellis

Oh, losing to an 8th seed Warriors team that went on to be beat down by the Utah Jazz is definitely something to be ashamed of.

Don't sell yourself short.

T Park

Yeah it is.

You should hang your fuckin heads in shame every goddamn day.

ponky

Ponky just fuels fire to the shovinist pigs that tell girls to shut about sports.

Ponky.

STFU.

ok pig, and i mean that in a literal sense (it's chauvinist)

smeagol
05-16-2007, 06:13 PM
Again trying to justify their actions despite there being a rule. :depressed

I truly wished Amare and Boris were not suspended.

I would argue in favor of them getting a pass and somehow eliminating the bench rule (although I realize this is impossible if we want the NBA to be run in a logical and professional way).

T Park
i'm done reiterating my point, it doesn't matter and it won't change anything

Because your so damn wrong you make yourself look like a blonde on dumb pills

clambake
Poor sad spurs.

Where is Pheonominal win the wretched need saving?

Obstructed_View
05-16-2007, 06:14 PM
ridiculous. dumbass coaches? i think most of the bench was concerned and probably had a freakin' meltdown when nash hit the floor, inclulding the freakin' coaches. basically stern is telling them to be automatons and stay calm, don't react, and for the assistant coaches to act like schoolmasters and keep their guys in check. it's like we want to blame amare and diaw for not being *responsible* because they didn't follow a rule and yet we don't even give them responsibility by allowing them to put themselves in check. there's no fucking way ivaroni could've held back amare had amare really decided otherwise and wanted to get over to horry. as for diaw, who held him back? his second thought, that's who. anyway, i understand the frustration on both sides, spurs and suns alike because the media is hyping this like crazy. i'm done reiterating my point, it doesn't matter and it won't change anything.

Hmmm. I remember when a certain Dallas Maverick took out the second leading scorer for the Spurs on a wide open dunk at the end of the first half of game 1 of a playoff series. No Spurs were ejected.

Oh yeah, you weren't watching way back then, were you?

T Park
05-16-2007, 06:14 PM
ok pig, and i mean that in a literal sense (it's chauvinist

yay

maverick fan can spell

now can you spell

firstroundandout ?

:elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant

T Park
05-16-2007, 06:15 PM
Oh yeah, you weren't watching way back then, were you?

prob didn't even knew the sport of basketball existed

Obstructed_View
Oh, losing to an 8th seed Warriors team that went on to be beat down by the Utah Jazz is definitely something to be ashamed of.

Don't sell yourself short.
Needing overtime of game seven to beat Smallball and dropping four straight to the worst NBA champion in history is pretty bad, too.

violentkitten
poor sad mav fan.

team booted from the playoffs in the worst upset in nba history. now taking his jealous rage out on his keyboard. lmfao.

mardigan
05-16-2007, 06:16 PM
there's no fucking way ivaroni could've held back amare had amare really decided otherwise and wanted to get over to horry. as for diaw, who held him back?
So your telling me that you are 100% sure that if Ivaroni hadnt grabbed Amare he would have gone back to the bench by himself? There is no way you or anyone could no that, so your point is mute

ponky
Yeah it is.

You should hang your fuckin heads in shame every goddamn day.

please, the mavs are my team and i'm fucking proud of them every time they get a win at the AAC south. they make mistakes and not everyone can win a little gold ring but that won't prevent me from rooting for them and even if we never get a ring i won't bail, no shame here.

Kori Ellis

Yes, Iavaroni (you are missing the A) could have easily stopped Amare. Amare wasn't running full force like a mad man - he was walking onto the court.

You say they "had a meltdown" and that's exactly my point. NBA coaches shouldn't be having a meltdown about a guy getting hip checked.

Stern mocked the Suns today for their six assistant coaches basically doing nothing to control their bench.

It's re-iterated over and over to assistant coaches these days that if there's an incident on the court, the first thing you should do is control your bench players.

If Nash was hurt, the trainer is the one to go to the court. If someone needs to protect a player on the court, that's the head coach and the players on the court's job to break things up.

The assistant coaches are supposed to initially look to stop the bench players from joining in. It's been told to them over and over again, especially since the brawl in Detroit.

atxrocker

fucking bullshit. get out of here with that shit.

violentkitten
05-16-2007, 06:17 PM

please, the mavs are my team and i'm fucking proud of them every time they get a win at the AAC south. they make mistakes and not everyone can win a little gold ring but that won't prevent me from rooting for them and even if we never get a ring i won't bail, no shame here.

no wit, not smart, and probably tops the scales at 250. but she knows her way around the internets i tell you what.

clambake
Very bad, yes, but not fixed.

T Park
Yeah theres no shame in having a team thats gutless and loses to teams that are considered the worst second round basketball teams in history.

poor sad mav fan.

team booted from the playoffs in the worst upset in nba history. now taking his jealous rage out on his keyboard. lmfao.

Nice

SpursWoman

Uh....Amare & Diaw just "wandered" out onto the court. Didn't you watch it go down? :rolleyes :lol

mardigan
:lol like you know shit

trueD
05-16-2007, 06:18 PM
Are you this fucking dumb?

The rule doesn't say that they have to throw punches to get suspended.

Really, you are an embarrassment to female sports fans.

Just shut the hell up.

YYYYYYESSSSSSSSSS!

xoxo

ponky
So your telling me that you are 100% sure that if Ivaroni hadnt grabbed Amare he would have gone back to the bench by himself? There is no way you or anyone could no that, so your point is mute

diaw went to the bench on his own, which you've opted to ignore in favor of amare's more reactionary action. lots of spurs fans assume that amare was going over to fight, citing his low IQ and other silly nonsense. just as mute a point as mine i guess. ugh, i'm sick of this topic, seriously, the series is ruined thanks to that bitch horry and the stupid rule that has to be enforced.

violentkitten
mav fan is so fucking jealous of the spurs' success it's not even funny. that's why you motherfuckers are here.

smeagol
Poor sad spurs.

Where is Pheonominal win the wretched need saving?
You've been trying to be sarcastic all along.

Now I get it :dizzy

T Park
05-16-2007, 06:19 PM
no wit, not smart, and probably tops the scales at 250. but she knows her way around the internets i tell you what.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

ponky
05-16-2007, 06:20 PM
mav fan is so fucking jealous of the spurs' success it's not even funny. that's why you motherfuckers are here.

yeah, that's it. :lmao

the only thing i've ever been jealous about with regards to the spurs is when vinnie del negro played for them and i had a crush on him when i was younger. other than that, i laugh at the little saints.

atxrocker
:lol like you know shit

right your 18 plus posts a day average is some indicator of your basketball acumen. :rolleyes

mardigan
diaw went to the bench on his own, which you've opted to ignore in favor of amare's more reactionary action.

I never said Diaw should have been suspended, it looked like he collected himself.
Anything else?

ponky
:lmao :lmao :lmao

ok, oh lithe one

btw, who posted that? trueD? she still stalks me even though i have her on the ignore list, weird.

violentkitten
05-16-2007, 06:21 PM
yeah, we spurs fans have it bad. there's nothing worse than a smattering of internets warriors proclaiming that the spurs are dirty and dont deserve their three championships. oh the agony. maybe sooner or later a few of you will pick up a hobby. or a vice.

violentkitten
yeah, that's it. :lmao

the only thing i've ever been jealous about with regards to the spurs is when vinnie del negro played for them and i had a crush on him when i was younger. other than that, i laugh at the little saints.

teehee. giggle giggle.

mardigan
right your 18 plus posts a day average is some indicator of your basketball acumen. :rolleyes
No its attributed to having spine surgery and not being able to do shit. Whats your excuse?

Obstructed_View
05-16-2007, 06:22 PM
According to the rule, there's no difference between what Amare did and what Diaw did. In fact, the only difference between what they did and what Tim Duncan did is that there wasn't an altercation. Amazing how dense people are.

clambake
05-16-2007, 06:22 PM
*Let us pray*

*Dear Lord* let our pretending overshadow the truth* history will be hard on us indeed* give us the strength to keep pretending* because the redicule will be relentless* let this lie slip by without punishment* please*

*amen*

CosmicCowboy
05-16-2007, 06:23 PM
If Stoudamire is to stupid/emotional to remember and the coaches are too forgetful/slow/lazy to stop him from going on the floor they could always put a seatbelt on Amares chair with a keylock. D'Antoni could unlock him when he wanted him in the game.

problem solved.

Obstructed_View
05-16-2007, 06:23 PM
redicule?

smeagol
05-16-2007, 06:24 PM
And you get out of here with you 3,000 posts of horse shit.

Obstructed_View
If Stoudamire is to stupid/emotional to remember and the coaches are too forgetful/slow/lazy to stop him from going on the floor they could always put a seatbelt on Amares chair with a keylock. D'Antoni could unlock him when he wanted him in the game.

problem solved.
Dude. That's genius.

Photoshopping...

clambake
*Dear lord* please forgive my spelling in these hard times*

ponky
yeah, we spurs fans have it bad. there's nothing worse than a smattering of internets warriors proclaiming that the spurs are dirty and dont deserve their three championships. oh the agony. maybe sooner or later a few of you will pick up a hobby. or a vice.

wtf? whoever said the spurs didn't deserve their rings? enough with the drama already, don't make such sweeping generalizations. i've acknowledged several times what an accomplishment the rings are, i've stated at least a couple of times these past few days that bowen's play didn't deserve a suspension and that i'd love to have him on my team, blah blah blah. problem is, some spurs fans like t park and obviouly you, just make stupid generalizations about mavs fans, even going so far as AHF who thinks all mavs fans live in dallas.

smeagol
05-16-2007, 06:25 PM
*Let us pray*

*Dear Lord* let our pretending overshadow the truth* history will be hard on us indeed* give us the strength to keep pretending* because the redicule will be relentless* let this lie slip by without punishment* please*

*amen*

* yawn *

atxrocker
05-16-2007, 06:28 PM
And you get out of here with you 3,000 posts of horse shit.

:lol way to address the issue. you said that 99% of spurs fans didn't want key members of the suns suspended. i call bullshit. like you motherfuckers were pleading and lobbying against it. please. again, bullshit.

ponky
05-16-2007, 06:28 PM
According to the rule, there's no difference between what Amare did and what Diaw did. In fact, the only difference between what they did and what Tim Duncan did is that there wasn't an altercation. Amazing how dense people are.

the rule was applied correctly but the rule is fucking stupid. is that the spurs fault? certainly not, i've never placed blame on the spurs for the suspensions but that doesn't change my position that i think horry is a little bitch and not because of this incident alone, i mostly hate his interviews.

my beef is not really with spurs fans or their players at all, i don't think they're dirty. i think stern is a bitch too, canceling his appearance after enforcing his iron hand law. imo, the rule needs to be changed this summer.

violentkitten
05-16-2007, 06:29 PM
wtf? whoever said the spurs didn't deserve their rings? enough with the drama already, don't make such sweeping generalizations. i've acknowledged several times what an accomplishment the rings are, i've stated at least a couple of times these past few days that bowen's play didn't deserve a suspension and that i'd love to have him on my team, blah blah blah. problem is, some spurs fans like t park and obviouly you, just make stupid generalizations about mavs fans, even going so far as AHF who thinks all mavs fans live in dallas.

blahblahblah. nobody cares other than having to wade through your bullshit in threads.

Kori Ellis
05-16-2007, 06:30 PM
the rule was applied correctly but the rule is fucking stupid. is that the spurs fault? certainly not, i've never placed blame on the spurs for the suspensions but that doesn't change my position that i think horry is a little bitch and not because of this incident alone, i mostly hate his interviews.

my beef is not really with spurs fans or their players at all, i don't think they're dirty. i think stern is a bitch too, canceling his appearance after enforcing his iron hand law. imo, the rule needs to be changed this summer.

Changed to what?

What would should the rule be exactly?

ponky
05-16-2007, 06:31 PM
Anything else?

my bad, i didn't read that part. thanks.

trueD
05-16-2007, 06:31 PM
ok, oh lithe one

btw, who posted that? trueD? she still stalks me even though i have her on the ignore list, weird.
Would have liked to take the credit, it was brilliant. :toast

If you can't run with puney little Kings' fans, how you gonna learn to smack with Spurs fans ponky? School is gonna be in session a long time for you, Little Girl.

ponky
05-16-2007, 06:32 PM
blahblahblah. nobody cares other than having to wade through your bullshit in threads.

nobody cares and yet you felt the need to respond, got it

T Park
05-16-2007, 06:32 PM
"The rule is stupid" people are like the morons that say the "electoral college is stupid"

Obstructed_View
05-16-2007, 06:33 PM

Then talk about it this summer. What's done is done, just like your team.

Trainwreck2100
05-16-2007, 06:33 PM
I thought they hated Suns fans after the WCF last year.

Obstructed_View
05-16-2007, 06:34 PM
Changed to what?

You can do whatever you want when you play the Spurs because they are boring meanies.

violentkitten
nobody cares and yet you felt the need to respond, got it

nobody cares what you have to say. i do care that you are clogging this forum with pointless drivel. it's unfortunate that kori doesnt opt to clean up this forum.

Findog
why do you care so much that you feel the need to start a thread about it? don't worry about us...oh wait, well you don't have to worry about this series anymore thanks to mvp stern so i guess you can go back to talking about your favorite topic, mavericks!

just kidding (seriously, i am). stop starting stupid threads, we're here to stay unless it becomes a private forum for spurs fans only, deal with it

Here's why he started the thread. Mavericks fan has debate with Spurs fan about something not involving the Mavericks, therefore he must stop immediately:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1681346&postcount=218

Hey, we have our trolls, they have SpursDynasty and this guy.

Trainwreck2100
"The rule is stupid" people are like the morons that say the "electoral college is stupid"

The electoral college is outdated, but not stupid, there are some smart mother fuckers in that thing.

T Park
Yeah Kori is wayyy too leaniant, and in fact, she hates it when I keep saying that :lol

Trainwreck2100
05-16-2007, 06:35 PM
nobody cares what you have to say. i do care that you are clogging this forum with pointless drivel. it's unfortunate that kori doesnt opt to clean up this forum.

I care

smeagol
05-16-2007, 06:36 PM
Uh....Amare & Diaw just "wandered" out onto the court. Didn't you watch it go down? :rolleyes :lol
More like prancing onto the court, I would say

ImpartialObserver

problem solved.
LMAO!

T Park
The electoral college is outdated, but not stupid, there are some smart mother fuckers in that thing.

Outdated sure.

Problem is, no better ideas.

Kinda like this rule :lol

smeagol
05-16-2007, 06:37 PM
:lol way to address the issue. you said that 99% of spurs fans didn't want key members of the suns suspended. i call bullshit. like you motherfuckers were pleading and lobbying against it. please. again, bullshit.
I only saw AHF do it, moron.

ponky
05-16-2007, 06:38 PM
Changed to what?

I haven't given lots of thought about it but I'd say to something that doesn't punish guys like Diaw for returning to the bench on his own and not even getting anywhere near the fracas before returning. I can understand Amare's suspension a lot more than Diaw's because of the whole "restraint" thing so I'm not saying the rule needs to be completely tossed out but it does need to be modified in light of what really happened. If there's a guy who maybe steps across the line and then comes to his senses and walks back to the bench without the aid of someone then he shouldn't be suspended. Likewise, I thought the suspension of Najera earlier this season was stupid because he was trying to help break up the fight and never shoved or hit anyone. That's a separate issue though and I'm not sure how I'd like to see it handled but it shouldn't result in a mutliple game suspension.

Trainwreck2100
05-16-2007, 06:39 PM
I actually like some of these Mavfans Leonard and Skank can be little bitches sometimes but they are cool people. Mono and ponky bring it hard, they don't bring the weak stuff so they are pretty cool.

ponky
05-16-2007, 06:40 PM
Then talk about it this summer. What's done is done, just like your team.

oh man, i think i'm going to cry, you mention my mavs again...i'm over it, you should be too

trueD
05-16-2007, 06:40 PM
You mostly hate Horry's interviews, and therefore he is a bitch. Brilliant.

i think stern is a bitch too, canceling his appearance after enforcing his iron hand law.
Why is important to you that Stern attend the game? Cause he isn't afraid of booing, he is booed on a regular basis just because he is Stern.

imo, the rule needs to be changed this summer.

The rule is a good one, and there for a purpose. Self-control is a necessary component to playing the game, why not rely on it when something happens on the hardwood to which you would like to be a part of, but can't? These aren't children! Stern can't deciphor (nor should he have to) which players have honorable intentions and which do not.

Time to grow up ponky. Maybe change your username to Ponky.

Diesel
05-16-2007, 06:41 PM
Because Dallas fans need to find a way to try and get the sand out of their vagina and the Spurs losing is something that might cure it.

Too bad the Spurs will probably win this series. Then you guys will have to hop on the Pistons dick.

ponky
05-16-2007, 06:41 PM

it's unfortunate that you keep responding to drivel

Kori Ellis
05-16-2007, 06:42 PM
I haven't given lots of thought about it but I'd say to something that doesn't punish guys like Diaw for returning to the bench on his own and not even getting anywhere near the fracas before returning. I can understand Amare's suspension a lot more than Diaw's because of the whole "restraint" thing so I'm not saying the rule needs to be completely tossed out but it does need to be modified in light of what really happened. If there's a guy who maybe steps across the line and then comes to his senses and walks back to the bench without the aid of someone then he shouldn't be suspended. Likewise, I thought the suspension of Najera earlier this season was stupid because he was trying to help break up the fight and never shoved or hit anyone. That's a separate issue though and I'm not sure how I'd like to see it handled but it shouldn't result in a mutliple game suspension.

You are asking for something ridiculously objective. You can't ask Stern to decide who changed their mind in time, who came to their senses, who had intent to get involved, measure the distance from their left shoe to the mid-point of the actual incident, etc.

There has to be a hard rule. The rule that is place now still has a little bit of leeway because of the "vicinity" part and that's about as vague as it's going to get.

Obstructed_View
05-16-2007, 06:43 PM
It's unfortunate that you keep providing it.

ponky
05-16-2007, 06:44 PM
Because Dallas fans need to find a way to try and get the sand out of their vagina and the Spurs losing is something that might cure it.

Too bad the Spurs will probably win this series. Then you guys will have to hop on the Pistons dick.

ah well, you should know something about hopping on the pistons' dick seeing as how there was so much brotherly love going on last season here right beofre the pistons got bumped by the heat

anyway, vagina huh? here we go, the mighty man jokes are in the house. meh, i'm bored so to spare violentkitten of any more *drivel* i'll excuse myself and go play some xbl

ponky
05-16-2007, 06:51 PM
You are asking for something ridiculously objective. You can't ask Stern to decide who changed their mind in time, who came to their senses, who had intent to get involved, measure the distance from their left shoe to the mid-point of the actual incident, etc.

There has to be a hard rule. The rule that is place now still has a little bit of leeway because of the "vicinity" part and that's about as vague as it's going to get.

I completely disagree, especially when video shows everything. Diaw walked out, he walked back, didn't reach the fracas. How simple is it to breakdown such footage? It was obvious from the tape that Amare's reaction was very different from Diaw's reaction, thus I have no problem with a suspension. The league makes inconsistent judgment calls all the time, re Davis and Horry, it's not like this would be the first time. When's the last time the "vicinity" leeway has been used? Ewing's toes tips? Nah, there's no leeway. I guess I have a different viewpoint about sports in that fights happen, testosterone runs high, allows certain players to be more competitive, talk more smack, throw people in a frenzy. These are grown men, no need to tell them what to wear, when to talk, what to say, how to react, etc. I understand and respect that not everyone agrees that this is how it should be done but you asked and I felt I should respond.

mardigan
05-16-2007, 06:53 PM
These are grown men, no need to tell them what to wear, when to talk, what to say, how to react, etc.
I bet the NFL wishes it was that easy

violentkitten
05-16-2007, 06:54 PM

ive only bothered as the subject of this thread is your participation in this forum.

violentkitten
05-16-2007, 06:55 PM
yes kori, before i forget, she is a dumb bitch.

gilmor
05-16-2007, 06:56 PM
I completely disagree, especially when video shows everything. Diaw walked out, he walked back, didn't reach the fracas. How simple is it to breakdown such footage? It was obvious from the tape that Amare's reaction was very different from Diaw's reaction, thus I have no problem with a suspension. The league makes inconsistent judgment calls all the time, re Davis and Horry, it's not like this would be the first time. When's the last time the "vicinity" leeway has been used? Ewing's toes tips? Nah, there's no leeway. I guess I have a different viewpoint about sports in that fights happen, testosterone runs high, allows certain players to be more competitive, talk more smack, throw people in a frenzy. These are grown men, no need to tell them what to wear, when to talk, what to say, how to react, etc. I understand and respect that not everyone agrees that this is how it should be done but you asked and I felt I should respond.

Hey Ponky, I am just curious.. This is outside of BBall talk..

Do you have a life outside just 'visiting' SpursTalk Forum? Like e.g. you have some loved ones you can share your time with? Or you like doing something else? Like having sex with someone you love, etc.. because you strike me as terribly lonely and have nothing better to do than to spend time in this forum..

T Park
05-16-2007, 06:57 PM
These are grown men, no need to tell them what to wear, when to talk, what to say, how to react, etc. I understand and respect that not everyone agrees that this is how it should be done but you asked and I felt I should respond.

Yeah too bad these grown men are too immature to dress right how to act right etc...

keeeeeep diggin

mardigan
05-16-2007, 06:58 PM

Do you have a life outside just 'visiting' SpursTalk Forum? Like e.g. you have some loved ones you can share your time with? Or you like doing something else? Like having sex with someone you love, etc.. because you strike me as terribly lonely and have nothing better to do than to spend time in this forum..
That was a little much imo

ponky
05-16-2007, 06:58 PM

no, i'm a loser. happy now? this is what you wanted to hear right? :lol weak.

T Park
05-16-2007, 06:59 PM
Like having sex with someone you love, etc.. because you strike me as terribly lonely and have nothing better to do than to spend time in this forum..

She tried, but the cousin said no.

T Park
05-16-2007, 06:59 PM
no, i'm a loser. happy now? this is what you wanted to hear right?

Nah we already knew that.

ponky
05-16-2007, 07:00 PM
That was a little much imo

no it wasn't, it was weak shit, i can handle it just fine. it's a silly forum, not about to get all hot and bothered by some anonymous poster but thanks for your concern.

gilmor
05-16-2007, 07:02 PM
no, i'm a loser. happy now? this is what you wanted to hear right? :lol weak.

No I am not here to bash you. I just want to know what makes people like you keep visiting other team's forum and keep responding to everybody's attack on you. Something must be more meaningful than that right?

ponky
05-16-2007, 07:02 PM
She tried, but the cousin said no.

i envy your tits. bye now, i'm off to find that life i don't have! :cry

ponky
05-16-2007, 07:08 PM
No I am not here to bash you. I just want to know what makes people like you keep visiting other team's forum and keep responding to everybody's attack on you. Something must be more meaningful than that right?

lol, please stop acting as innocent as the team you root for. if you must know i find it very interesting how certain people react about sports, and yes, including myself. most of my smack is just pure shtick but it's interesting to see how people react so violently and start talking about vaginas, mommas, etc when defending their team and *their* site. i'm a law student, classical musician and i work at home as web designer with two other partners which is why i'm online all the time...oh and i fuck just about every day because i live with another mavs fan who happens to be a guy if that answers your question with enough detail.

violentkitten
05-16-2007, 07:12 PM
she doesnt need to be here, but she is here because she needs to be here.

GrandeDavid
05-16-2007, 07:13 PM
Boring thread. Cya.

LavaLamp
05-16-2007, 07:15 PM
Because the PHX suns are like the gay older brother of the Mavs, so they feel the need to defend them.

How do you know so much about gay older brothers? :lol

violentkitten
05-16-2007, 07:20 PM
uh oh satown, looks like you've piqued someone's interest.

gtownspur
05-16-2007, 07:33 PM
Ya need to stop picking on ponky :nope .

SHe's okay in my book.

She's just a female fan.

Don't they all love their teams because of the number of hunks on the squad or the star player having rock hard abs?

gtownspur
05-16-2007, 07:33 PM
uh oh satown, looks like you've piqued someone's interest.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol