PDA

View Full Version : Some "journalists" should shut up about...

zocool16
05-16-2007, 05:37 PM
...Bruce Bowen's fouls and making it into the Spurs being agressors all series long. The first one (the kick) was reviewed and it was decided it was not on purpose, the second one may have very well been on purpose but does anyone really have proof that it was? I mean real proof, not just what it looked like (no, it's impossible, only Bowen knows what he was trying to do). So these people talking about Bowen ought to shut the hell up and stop making it a fact that Bowen did these things on purpose.

The Suns aren't the only ones who've gotten the bruises. I'd be very upset too if my players had gotten suspended but Bowen has nothing to do with it.

ChumpDumper
05-16-2007, 05:38 PM
Well, these were the guys that picked Dirk for MVP after all.

Obstructed_View
05-16-2007, 05:40 PM
I have a statement to make:

You guys are shitty drivers. Everyone reading this, you are the worst group of drivers ever.

Now, when one of you is in a car accident or a fender-bender, which is mathematically inevitable I'll be here to say "See? I told you you were a shitty driver.'

gospursgooo
05-16-2007, 05:45 PM
I think it's time for the Spurs to shoot back. It's like when someone says: "F**k you!", you respond by saying "F**k you!".

word
05-16-2007, 06:05 PM
Buck Harvey threw the Spurs under the bus in todays paper. Really a shameful article.

Dingle Barry
05-16-2007, 06:14 PM
Buck Harvey threw the Spurs under the bus in todays paper. Really a shameful article.
Not really. He just said that we are in a lose-lose situation as far as perception goes.

LilMissSPURfect
05-16-2007, 06:18 PM
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b4/gulygeek/Fuck_you_.jpg

word
05-16-2007, 06:26 PM
Not really. He just said that we are in a lose-lose situation as far as perception goes.

He blamed the whole thing on Horry ( and Stern ), which is BS. " They ( the Spurs ) are being rewarded by a mess they caused."

Horse.... SHIT !!

carrecaminos
05-16-2007, 07:45 PM
The american sport media is pure shit.

TLWisfoine
05-16-2007, 09:03 PM
The american sport media is pure shit

The American media in general is pure shit.