PDA

View Full Version : " Spurs or Suns ? " 4 THE WEST ! " WCF "

teamster
05-16-2007, 09:05 PM
Well your spurs-suns series is going 7 games! who will win? Here's three reason why the jazz go to the nba finals this year! First, The jazz beat houston, who had a bigger front line in Yao & T-Mac. The spurs have the same kind of team, big and tough inside! Boozer will yet have to change his style of play, He did again'st the warriors and he will with the spurs or suns! Second, The warriors play alot like the suns run & gun ! & Third, we can sit back 4 about a week because your series is going 7. So with that said the jazz are prepaired for either team in the WCF, any style of play the jazz will force you to play their type of ball. And the jazz are peaking at the right time the way Boozer, D-Will, D-Fish & the very deep team the jazz have this year! I bet Stockton & Malone are smiling and rooting the jazz on.... Good luck 2 you guys in your semi finals match up!! WCF here we come 4 the first time since the stockton 2 malone era " 1998 " YOU'VE GOTTA LOVE IT BABY!
Offline | Online

teamster
View Public Profile
Send a private message to teamster
Find More Posts by teamster
Add teamster to Your Buddy List

duncan228
05-16-2007, 09:06 PM
Go away.

Trainwreck2100
05-16-2007, 09:07 PM
Sure are alot of white guys on Utah's team, I wonder why that is.......oh wait, nevermind.

teamster
05-16-2007, 09:16 PM
Thats cool ! You guys are on the road tonight with a big game, I can see why you are all in a bad mood ! You better hope you win tonight if not the jazz will be playing the suns in the wcf ! If your series goes 7 the suns come out on top! Can't wait to see D-Will run all over steve nash & the suns! I wan't your series 2 go 7 games because I don't think either team is going to have anything left in the tank when the jazz come rolling to your town ! Go Suns !!!!

td4mvp21
05-16-2007, 09:20 PM
Yay, a Jazz troll! Spurstalk has become so diverse!

SpursWoman
05-16-2007, 09:24 PM
Cut & paste post and couldn't even bother to edit out all of the extra shit?

m'kay. :lol

teamster
05-16-2007, 09:29 PM
Cut & paste post and couldn't even bother to edit out all of the extra shit?

m'kay. :lol It was meant to be a new thread! Sorry........ : :smokin

Budkin
05-16-2007, 09:31 PM
This is what we have to look forward to. At least if we make it to the Finals against the Pistons we won't have to worry about this so much...

Obstructed_View
05-16-2007, 09:32 PM
Thats cool ! You guys are on the road tonight with a big game, I can see why you are all in a bad mood !

Actually, everyone is in a bad mood because the Suns fans have been crying about how hard they are getting hit in this series and the media has completely ignored the fact that the Jazz got the shit knocked out of them against the warriors and didn't complain about it once. It's annoying playing someone who whines about stuff that isn't there. The Jazz have owned the Spurs the last couple of years, I hope we have the chance to meet up. It'll be refreshing to play a classy team.

Please be a classy team.

PS: I know you are excited. Congrats to your team. We'll be in the mood to talk smack once the Suns fans leave, hopefully as soon as possible. We got two more games to win first.

Doug Collins
05-16-2007, 09:35 PM
I didn't think members of the LDS were allowed to use the internet.

teamster
05-16-2007, 10:12 PM
Actually, everyone is in a bad mood because the Suns fans have been crying about how hard they are getting hit in this series and the media has completely ignored the fact that the Jazz got the shit knocked out of them against the warriors and didn't complain about it once. It's annoying playing someone who whines about stuff that isn't there. The Jazz have owned the Spurs the last couple of years, I hope we have the chance to meet up. It'll be refreshing to play a classy team.

Please be a classy team.

PS: I know you are excited. Congrats to your team. We'll be in the mood to talk smack once the Suns fans leave, hopefully as soon as possible. We got two more games to win first. Props 2 you ! It's nice to hear from someone with class.... The jazz don't wine about anything! There's no crying in basketball..... Spurs/Jazz 4 the west!!! GO JAZZ....... :toast

teamster
05-17-2007, 08:28 PM
The spurs got lucky with game 5, You will lose game 6 at home! This series is going back to phx! Jazz/ Suns 4 the west! Sorry spurs fanzzzzzzzzz!

YoMamaIsCallin
05-17-2007, 08:33 PM
actually mr. wannabe up there in the thread starting post has a point. The Jazz match up well with the Spurs and would give them a tough series. I actually think the Jazz would beat the Suns.

ATXSPUR
05-17-2007, 08:37 PM
I stopped as soon as you tried to pass the Rockets off as the Spurs.

GrandeDavid
05-17-2007, 08:47 PM
Jazz fan, I know you are also eager for your team to taste a championship, but let the Spurs please at least finish their current series before you rear your grill.

I commend the job Utah has done in getting back among the contenders in a pretty short time. Lots of credit to Jerry Sloan.

But I don't care if the Spurs play eight games against Phoenix, the Jazz will not beat the Spurs in a seven game series.

teamster
05-17-2007, 08:53 PM
I stopped as soon as you tried to pass the Rockets off as the Spurs. I wasn't trying 2 ! All I was trying 2 get at is houston & the warriors have 2 totaly different styles of play! Houston has a big front line like the spurs & the warriors play alot like phx, faster pace run & gun! With utah having to change their game from the firt series to the second. They are prepared for either team in the wcf! The Jazz were the underdog again'st the rockets & the warriors " LOL " :lol :lol :lol And this won't change in the wcf! You all think utah is a bunch of :donkey ! The jazz won the season series with the suns this year 3-1. Again'st the spurs 2-2... Mark my words........ Who ever the jazz play in the wcf the jazz are going to distroy.... Oh by the way the jazz have sweep Detroit in the regular season the last two years straight.......

Obstructed_View
05-17-2007, 09:02 PM
The spurs got lucky with game 5, You will lose game 6 at home! This series is going back to phx! Jazz/ Suns 4 the west! Sorry spurs fanzzzzzzzzz!
So you say something about class, and then say something stupid, classless and troll like in the very next post? Way to go, fucktard.

Stargazer
05-17-2007, 09:11 PM
Honestly, man, reading your post was just surreal. You wander into a war zone, with the two top teams slugging it out in the best series of the playoffs so far, and casually announce that the Jazz are going to beat either of these teams? I don't see it.

teamster
05-17-2007, 09:12 PM
So you say something about class, and then say something stupid, classless and troll like in the very next post? Way to go, fucktard. Thats where your wrong bro! jUST LOOKING TO GET A RISE OUT OF YOU!!!!! looks like it worked.. I don't care who the jazz get, this is utahs year! soon very soon !!!! TUNE IN AND WATCH..... Either way, Boozer vs Duncan I am looking forward to see this matchup! OR D-Will vs Steve Nash.... EITHER WAY AWSOME........

Obstructed_View
05-17-2007, 09:15 PM
Thats where your wrong bro! jUST LOOKING TO GET A RISE OUT OF YOU!!!!! looks like it worked.. I don't care who the jazz get, this is utahs year! soon very soon !!!! TUNE IN AND WATCH..... Either way, Boozer vs Duncan I am looking forward to see this matchup! OR D-Will vs Steve Nash.... EITHER WAY AWSOME........
I was meaning to ask you, why is AK such an overrated defender? He can't even get blocks from the weak side when the Jazz gameplan to try to hide him because his feet are so slow. Does the coaching staff have a plan for hiding him when they play a bigger faster team?

teamster
05-17-2007, 09:22 PM
I was meaning to ask you, why is AK such an overrated defender? He can't even get blocks from the weak side when the Jazz gameplan to try to hide him because his feet are so slow. Does the coaching staff have a plan for hiding him when they play a bigger faster team? im not sure! AK is an awsome help defender he is all over the court! How many guys get up and stuff Yao Ming? AK was all over Yao that whole series.... AK IS THE FEAR FACTOR !!!!!!!!!!!!! AK 47 FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE...... GO JAZZ........ :nope :nope :nope

SpursFan0728
05-17-2007, 09:25 PM
don't ASSume
and u r making an ass of U and ME
who knows wat happen in game 6

Go SPURS!

Obstructed_View
05-17-2007, 09:30 PM
im not sure! AK is an awsome help defender he is all over the court! How many guys get up and stuff Yao Ming? AK was all over Yao that whole series.... AK IS THE FEAR FACTOR !!!!!!!!!!!!! AK 47 FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE...... GO JAZZ........ :nope :nope :nope
Um, I seem to remember a guy from the Knicks who's not much taller than my wife do it. I also seem to recall Baron Davis throwing down on him like he was the Mantas reborn.

teamster
05-17-2007, 09:35 PM
Um, I seem to remember a guy from the Knicks who's not much taller than my wife do it. I also seem to recall Baron Davis throwing down on him like he was the Mantas reborn. look at a goog picture of that dunk daron davis left arm was all over ak........ NICE dunk in golden state anywhere eles its an offensive foul !!!!!!! NICE HIPE THOUGH ! Beat the maverick & putting AK on a poster, DAMN they have alot to talk about in the off season.........

noles1983
05-17-2007, 09:54 PM
go away, nobody likes utah. even ppl in utah dont like utah

ATXSPUR
05-17-2007, 10:34 PM
I wasn't trying 2 ! All I was trying 2 get at is houston & the warriors have 2 totaly different styles of play! Houston has a big front line like the spurs & the warriors play alot like phx, faster pace run & gun! With utah having to change their game from the firt series to the second. They are prepared for either team in the wcf! The Jazz were the underdog again'st the rockets & the warriors " LOL " :lol :lol :lol And this won't change in the wcf! You all think utah is a bunch of :donkey ! The jazz won the season series with the suns this year 3-1. Again'st the spurs 2-2... Mark my words........ Who ever the jazz play in the wcf the jazz are going to distroy.... Oh by the way the jazz have sweep Detroit in the regular season the last two years straight.......

haha you are too good to be true