PDA

View Full Version : Sportsline: the Suns is full of great actors

milkyway21
05-17-2007, 12:16 AM
last 2 minutes:

A foul is called against San Antonio thanks to an oversell by Raja Bell. First Nash on Monday, now Bell. Phoenix is full of some great actors.

:lmao :p: :madrun :elephant :pctoss

PM5K
05-17-2007, 12:21 AM
We have some as well...

Mr. Body
05-17-2007, 12:22 AM
Karma... that Bell flop - available at every angle - ensured the Spurs were going to win.

TDMVPDPOY
05-17-2007, 12:32 AM
We have some as well...

they are only nominees

sunsplayers have won the award....

L.I.T
05-17-2007, 12:34 AM
What was particularly impressive was the extra-scoot he added when he hit the ground. Masterful.

Catharsis
05-17-2007, 12:39 AM
Jesus...don't get your panties in a bunch because Bell does what the Spurs have been doing for the last seven years. How many times did Bowen fall to the ground trying to bait a call tonight and not get it?

milkyway21
05-17-2007, 12:47 AM
What was particularly impressive was the extra-scoot he added when he hit the ground. Masterful.
:lmao

believe me guys i did not say this thing. I'm just so impressed the media are actually watching the acting skills of the players :madrun

Mr. Body
05-17-2007, 12:48 AM
Jesus...don't get your panties in a bunch because Bell does what the Spurs have been doing for the last seven years. How many times did Bowen fall to the ground trying to bait a call tonight and not get it?

Tonight? None that I remember. I did like the flop James Jones did on Oberto on a rebound, though.

milkyway21
05-17-2007, 12:55 AM
Horry says Nash has great acting skills too :lmao

Speaking at the Spurs' morning shootaround, Horry said he didn't intend to hurt Phoenix point guard Steve Nash when he body-checked him into the scorer's table at the end of Game 4. He said he initially wanted to take a charge but thought Nash was moving too fast for him to get in position in time.

"So I was like, 'I'm going to just bump him a little bit,'" Horry said. "As you know the great acting skills Steve has when he hit the floor, he flopped and was, 'Oh, I'm dying over here.' :lol

"It happens. I had no malicious intent to hurt Steve. I like Steve, and he's a good person.

"But sometimes in the playoffs, things get blown out of perspective, and it's really going to be blown out of perspective because the other two players got suspended for a game. If that wouldn't have happened, and if it wasn't Steve Nash, it wouldn't have been as big a deal."

Catharsis
05-17-2007, 12:56 AM
I guess you missed the several times Bowen and Manu fell to the floor with no fouls called. Actually, you're right. The Spurs have never flopped in their franchise history. They've also never committed a foul. Duncan is Jesus Christ and Manu is St. Peter. Together they are leading a crusade of purity and truth throughout the NBA. God bless them!

Get over yourselves.

Marcus Bryant
05-17-2007, 12:57 AM
I guess you missed the several times Bowen and Manu fell to the floor with no fouls called. Actually, you're right. The Spurs have never flopped in their franchise history. They've also never committed a foul. Duncan is Jesus Christ and Manu is St. Peter. Together they are leading a crusade of purity and truth throughout the NBA. God bless them!

Get over yourselves.

:baby

Kevin Blackistone
05-17-2007, 01:00 AM

Get over yourselves.

You're disgracing the image of Vinny Del Negro. Remove it immediately and insert either one of the idiots who fucked their own team over (Stoudemire and Diaw), or one of the other whiny ass bitches in the Suns organization.

Darkwaters
05-17-2007, 01:01 AM

Get over yourselves.

Well, it sure beats the Church of Elson.

Kevin Blackistone
05-17-2007, 01:01 AM
Funny how Suns fan defends their band of merry floppers by stating that the Spurs used to flop for years.

Darkwaters
05-17-2007, 01:04 AM
Funny how Suns fan defends their band of merry floppers by stating that the Spurs used to flop for years.

Denial
Anger
Bargaining
Depression
Acceptance

Vito Corleone
05-17-2007, 01:05 AM
The big problem with the Suns is they are more worried getting an edge than playing the game. They whine to the media to try to get the officials to give them more calls. They flop whenever possible, and when they don't get the call they whine some more.

I have more respect for the Spurs then ever, you never hear a whine from a spur when they are sitting in front of the media, thats because we take care of business on the court. This is a big reason why San Antonio has 3 championships and whiny Suns have none.

Nbadan
05-17-2007, 01:07 AM
Someone should calculate the flop to make-up call ratio.

milkyway21
05-17-2007, 01:09 AM
Denial
Anger
Bargaining
Depression
Acceptance
Acceptance. yeah!

I love the Manu flops. Awesome! :p: