PDA

View Full Version : Official Suns Excuse for Game 5 loss

timmydidit
05-17-2007, 12:33 AM
yah lets hear it i'm pretty sure I've heard all scenarios by now :sleep

NuGGeTs-FaN
05-17-2007, 12:44 AM
you're not serious, are you? Gee some Spurs fans are dimwits

75% of the fans here were ready to give up after 1 qtr, called the spurs players every name under the sun and now you wanna talk about the suns fans excuses?

The Spurs barely beat a Suns team without their top scorer and one of their main guys, big deal.

timmydidit
05-17-2007, 12:47 AM
heard that one

next.

Spurologist
05-17-2007, 12:48 AM
Horry came through in the clutch again??????

txmed
05-17-2007, 12:49 AM

75% of the fans here were ready to give up after 1 qtr, called the spurs players every name under the sun and now you wanna talk about the suns fans excuses?

The Spurs barely beat a Suns team without their top scorer and one of their main guys, big deal.

Grow up moron. There's no place for your comment here.

It isn't like the Suns turn into the Atlanta Hawks talent wise without Amare and Boris. Or even into the Denver Nuggets.

It was a fine win and based on all the previous chatter and complaining during this series, the expectation that Suns fans will have some choice thoughts on what caused this loss is far from unreasonable.

Dimwit.

easjer
05-17-2007, 12:52 AM
Dude, no excuses needed.

Suns played a terrific game and the Spurs played like crap for much of the game.

It was basically game 4 in reverse. Spurs fans should be a little concerned about game 6 - Amare and Diaw are back and we're still short on our big man rotation. And we dropped the game in the last 3 minutes of game 4 and barely eeked out a win over a team with 2 key players missing, a guy with foul trouble and a shortened rotation. Not much to cheer over.

timmydidit
05-17-2007, 12:52 AM
Horry came through in the clutch again??????

lol

MannyIsGod
05-17-2007, 12:57 AM
Have some fucking modesty. What a dipshit.

GrandeDavid
05-17-2007, 12:59 AM
Um...they scored less? How much did Stoudemire and Diaw put up? :rolleyes

rayray2k8
05-17-2007, 01:00 AM
Uh, they were undermanned??
Nice thread retard.

AZSportsFan
05-17-2007, 01:01 AM
Thanks Manny. I have never seen these boards this bad. But it's OK. We need to "man up", apparently, anyways.

Our excuse -

NONE. We lost to the better team tonight. Certainly a short rotation didn't help, but we gave it what we had with what we had. Can't ask for anything more. Props to SA.

Louie Vega
05-17-2007, 01:03 AM
This thread is bullshit! The Spurs were supposed to win this game and that's what they did! The way I look at it now, Spurs fans can put an asterisk on game 6 if the Suns win cause we didn't have Horry! You know! Full strength and all that shit! Damn! Now I sound like a Suns fan!

Marcus Bryant
05-17-2007, 01:04 AM
3-2. Vent some more. It's rather amusing.

sabar
I'm suprised D'Antoni didn't whine about something in the post-game. I'm sure Amare will speak to the media sometime before game 6 with something useless for the media to gobble up.

THE SIXTH MAN
The Suns played with tremendous heart tonight. I don't think they're going to make excuses, especially being short handed. Lets just be happy with the W, and hope to close things out.

Strike
05-17-2007, 01:07 AM
Thanks Manny. I have never seen these boards this bad. But it's OK. We need to "man up", apparently, anyways.

Our excuse -

NONE. We lost to the better team tonight. Certainly a short rotation didn't help, but we gave it what we had with what we had. Can't ask for anything more. Props to SA.

I give the Suns props for playing balls-out. They came out firing early and embarrassed the Spurs in the 1st half. Even with a short rotation it looked like the series was going back to Texas with a Phoenix lead.

The Spurs survived their shit ass performance in the 1st half and brought it back at the end. Their 3 shooters finally started dropping 3's, and it all worked out in the end.

To quote Rasheed Wallace: "It was a good game, both teams played hard."

Props to both teams. The 1st half pissed me off big time, but the 2nd half was pure, kick ass playoff ball.

Strike
05-17-2007, 01:08 AM
This thread is bullshit! The Spurs were supposed to win this game and that's what they did! The way I look at it now, Spurs fans can put an asterisk on game 6 if the Suns win cause we didn't have Horry! You know! Full strength and all that shit! Damn! Now I sound like a Suns fan!

It's ok. Just take a deep breath and breathe out the demon.

dtrain
05-17-2007, 01:10 AM
I still say that this game was an uphill battle for the Spurs before it even started. It seemed clear to me in the 1st Quarter that the media was in the Spurs head. Plus they often do poorly when a star player from the opposing team is out. They were in the Suns house with the angriest fans ever.

The way the game ended up with the come from behind win is a big boost for the Spurs mental confidence. With any luck Manu has his shot back.

I like us in game 6, and if for some reason we do lose it, we will have Bob back for game 7.

itzsoweezee
05-17-2007, 01:10 AM
let's stop the bullshit about the suns' great play this game. they played like shit. the problem was, the spurs played the shittiest quarter of the season in the first quarter. if the spurs had played small from the get go, this game would not have been close come the fourth quarter.

timmydidit
05-17-2007, 01:13 AM
let's stop the bullshit about the suns' great play this game. they played like shit. the problem was, the spurs played the shittiest quarter of the season in the first quarter. if the spurs had played small from the get go, this game would not have been close come the fourth quarter.

agreed its just a matter of who played worse 1st second and third we clearly needed to be waken up

jbspurs
05-17-2007, 01:18 AM

They still played with 5 guys on floor right? You know what just enjoy your fishing trip and come back next season!

timmydidit
05-17-2007, 01:19 AM
lmao

AZSportsFan
05-17-2007, 01:22 AM
[/B]

They still played with 5 guys on floor right? You know what just enjoy your fishing trip and come back next season!
Cmon, you guys KNEW that this was a no-win (of course, it is a win and a 3-2 lead) situation so why be bitter about it now when it is brought up. Kind of hypocritical, in my opinion.

All I have read in here for days is that Suns fans are not classy and whiners, and yet the favor is returned in almost every thread. Interesting.

easjer
:rolleyes

This thread is wrong on many levels. Let it go. The Suns trolls are annoying. Baiting them doesn't help, particularly when the ground you are standing on is not exactly steady.

NuGGeTs-FaN
[/B]

ugh, i believe its the players who are fishing, not me :drunk

Some people should buy some reality and take a dose of it sometimes

Despot

Didn't coach D'antoni say that the Suns where sooooo much more talented than the Spurs? So how much losing thaose two have done?

anonymous coward
05-17-2007, 01:23 AM
god is a spurs fan

Steve_Nash00
05-17-2007, 01:40 AM
you guys better get ready to lose game 6

your lucky stoudemire was suspended but no worries he'll wip the smile off your faces in san antonio

JamStone
05-17-2007, 02:09 AM
yah lets hear it i'm pretty sure I've heard all scenarios by now :sleep

suns need no excuses for the way they played tonight.

what's your excuse for being a douchebag?