PDA

View Full Version : Suns Forums - Fans Cant Stop Whining

jag
05-17-2007, 12:38 AM
http://arizonasportsfans.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=7

i've joined the forum to post and been banned twice for sayin i'm a spurs fan..

THE SIXTH MAN
05-17-2007, 12:39 AM
Spurs Talk>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>all other boards

Sweetey
05-17-2007, 12:41 AM

Fuck'em. What an ugly ass bunch of fans. Pimple faced fat asses. Disgusting. And if missy DeeeeeAntoni can't take than damn dress off and grow a pair ---------- fuck'em again !!!!!

MaNuMaNiAc
05-17-2007, 12:42 AM
Series ends in SA on Friday.

Good run by the Suns, though. Be proud of your team!

this is what they qualify as trolling! :lmao Pathetic

AZSportsFan
05-17-2007, 12:44 AM
Wow, gloating after beating a (deservedly) undermanned team. Yes, this IS the best forum.

Have your fun - you earned it.

Wait, what happened to all the hand-wringing and coach and player calling-out for the first 42 minutes of the game?

jag
05-17-2007, 12:46 AM
i argued for like an hour with those bitches, check out this hilarious thread
http://arizonasportsfans.com/vb/showthread.php?t=90851

Shred
05-17-2007, 12:48 AM

Aw, shit, they fuckin' banned you 'cause those fuckin' bitches know we San Antonians have too much fuckin' class for their weak-ass shit.

jag
05-17-2007, 12:51 AM
Aw, shit, they fuckin' banned you 'cause those fuckin' bitches know we San Antonians have too much fuckin' class for their weak-ass shit.

youre right, but you're in the wrong forum

just click the link and start posting about the bad calls in the game tonight and how that's the reason you lost

milkyway21
05-17-2007, 12:52 AM

i've joined the forum to post and been banned twice for sayin i'm a spurs fan..:lmao good for you for trolling

Aud21946
05-17-2007, 12:53 AM
They banned a fourm poster with 2200 posts.. Because he is from Texas .. WOW!

MaNuMaNiAc
05-17-2007, 12:54 AM
http://arizonasportsfans.com/vb/showthread.php?t=90721

Addendum:
Not just blatant trolling, however, those who insist are claiming that us Suns fans do not have a illegitimate gripe and contest any remarks in that regards will be banned. We have every right to rant/vent. This ruling is emphatic expletive, expletive.....

:lmao fucking pathetic! Hey Shred, why don't you just be grateful we Spursfans tolerate your sorry ass whining and excuses without banning you, unlike you motherfuckers that can't take criticism.

jag
05-17-2007, 12:59 AM
omg dude they're some serious pussies over there, after every loss the forum mod starts a "Vent Here" thread. they bascially just e-hug each other and bitch about stern, horry, the media, parker, bowen, san antonios mayor, george bush....

sabar
05-17-2007, 01:01 AM
LOL, what a pathetic excuse for a community. "Anyone that doesn't agree with us gets banned!"

Suns fans live in Soviet Russia. But like Kori has said... their forums, their rules. Let morons all agree with each other over there in ignorance.

Johnny RIngo
05-17-2007, 01:01 AM
Been banned for saying this:

Good effort by the Suns. Hope you guys enjoyed your last home game of the season. Later.

Sensitive people they have over there in Phoenix.

Marcus Bryant
05-17-2007, 01:02 AM
Wow, gloating after beating a (deservedly) undermanned team. Yes, this IS the best forum.

And yet, you are here. Good stuff.

melo061
05-17-2007, 01:02 AM
They are definently some of the worst fans in the nba. Please spurs close them out, i won't be able to handle a suns championship.

Borosai
05-17-2007, 01:03 AM
Why would anyone ever post there? It's just another outhouse dressed up as a forum.

jag
05-17-2007, 01:06 AM
Been banned for saying this:

Good effort by the Suns. Hope you guys enjoyed your last home game of the season. Later.

Sensitive people they have over there in Phoenix.

haha nice work

i'm about to start a "whats the excuse tonight?" thread

the forum mod started a thread that said spurs fans were pussies and that he sat next to one at a game and told him to shut up and the fan moved seats. i was like wtf?? what kind of 8th grade bullshit story is that?

Spider TX
05-17-2007, 01:07 AM
Guys, don't classify all Suns fans along with the pansy ass moderators over at the Suns board. I've spent time arguing with some of my fellow fans because they have said enough stupid ass things over there, and I was threatened to be banned for causing an argument. It's a damn shame that there is no real better Suns message board to ever post on, because that one is a joke apparently ran by nuns who will never tolerate any sort of heated disagreement. That's why I spend as much time over here lately going back and forth about this series, because it's much more entertaining, and you all don't get your panties in a bunch over the most petty little things.

On another note, nice game tonight from a Suns fan to Spurs fans. The Spurs ultimately won because they began to hit the big 3's late, and the Suns just couldn't get anough going late.

AZSportsFan
05-17-2007, 01:08 AM
Actually we have very long time Lakers fans, Mavs fans, and some Spurs fans over there that post regularly. If people want to talk, we talk. Actually, not that many get banned, but signing on to a new forum to gloat right after a win is poor taste in the mods' eyes over there. I think he has a two-hour window after each game where they moderate new posters heavily. So be it. But we argue all the time with Lakers and Mavs fan. No harm. I have visited here for quite a while now because I find it interesting.

ponky
05-17-2007, 01:10 AM
Fuck'em. What an ugly ass bunch of fans. Pimple faced fat asses. Disgusting. And if missy DeeeeeAntoni can't take than damn dress off and grow a pair ---------- fuck'em again !!!!!

seriously, are you a spurs fan actually living in san antonio? ever met t park? besides, why should they stop whining on their board? you guys didn't stop whining for days about the officiating and other baloney bullshit last season after getting bumped.

Marcus Bryant
05-17-2007, 01:10 AM
My, jealousy does not wear well.

ATXSPUR
05-17-2007, 01:12 AM
lol @ suns comparing themselves to the ancient spartans

ponky
05-17-2007, 01:13 AM
haha nice work

the forum mod started a thread that said spurs fans were pussies and that he sat next to one at a game and told him to shut up and the fan moved seats. i was like wtf?? what kind of 8th grade bullshit story is that?

thanks for posting this shit. now whenever i get bawlers wondering why i'm on spurstalk talking smack, i'll remind them of this post.

sabar
seriously, are you a spurs fan actually living in san antonio? ever met t park? besides, why should they stop whining on their board? you guys didn't stop whining for days about the officiating and other baloney bullshit last season after getting bumped.Give me a break. Their mods and stuff actually whine along with all the posters. Over here Kori says to stop making excuses and man up. Plus we let mavfan trash talk to no end, even in the minutes after you guys bounced us in the playoffs.

L.I.T
Guys, don't classify all Suns fans along with the pansy ass moderators over at the Suns board. I've spent time arguing with some of my fellow fans because they have said enough stupid ass things over there, and I was threatened to be banned for causing an argument. It's a damn shame that there is no real better Suns message board to ever post on, because that one is a joke apparently ran by nuns who will never tolerate any sort of heated disagreement. That's why I spend as much time over here lately going back and forth about this series, because it's much more entertaining, and you all don't get your panties in a bunch over the most petty little things.

On another note, nice game tonight from a Suns fan to Spurs fans. The Spurs ultimately won because they began to hit the big 3's late, and the Suns just couldn't get anough going late.

Well...that was nice.

jag
05-17-2007, 01:14 AM
Manumaniac i told you there's no point, i tried to talk to them civilized and then they just pissed me off so i told them how it is...they cant tolerate any type of debating whatsoever

ponky
05-17-2007, 01:15 AM
Give me a break. Their mods and stuff actually whine along with all the posters. Over here Kori says to stop making excuses and man up. Plus we let mavfan trash talk to no end, even in the minutes after you guys bounced us in the playoffs.

see the "why are mavs fans on spurstalk" thread. kori's cool as are many spurs fans but there are some real bitches here who can't take shit but have no problem dishing it out. i'm not lumping all spurs fans together, i know who i'm talking about, people like violentkitten, t-fork, ahf, johngateswhatever, not everyone.

LilMissSPURfect
05-17-2007, 01:15 AM
seriously, are you a spurs fan actually living in san antonio? ever met t park? besides, why should they stop whining on their board? you guys didn't stop whining for days about the officiating and other baloney bullshit last season after getting bumped.

and you guys just can't seem to accept the fact that its not 2008!

Spider TX
05-17-2007, 01:16 AM
Well...that was nice.

I only say it because I like to have a good debate when I come on a message board, or else I see no real reason for it. If everyone were supposed to get along and agree, that would be boring. If everyone was to be punished for speaking their mind when that's the point, that is also boring, and ridiculous. That is what goes on over there, so I resort to coming over here to argue and debate, not because I dislike any of you all, because I don't know who the hell any of you are aside from a login name, but because it's entertainment.

ponky
05-17-2007, 01:17 AM
Manumaniac i told you there's no point, i tried to talk to them civilized and then they just pissed me off so i told them how it is...they cant tolerate any type of debating whatsoever

why would you even post such a thread about *excuses*? when the mavs beat the spurs last season i didn't come over here and start all kinds of shit making fun of the spurs. i was over here reading stuff but i didn't try to antagonize them RIGHT AFTER a loss, that's some fucking cheap shit.

SUNSIN07

wait so class is joining a board of the suns and come back here and bash all over the suns like "classy" people....that must be the san antonian definition like a knee to steve nash's groin is clean right? show some real class

jag
see the "why are mavs fans on spurstalk" thread. kori's cool as are many spurs fans but there are some real bitches here who can't take shit but have no problem dishing it out. i'm not lumping all spurs fans together, i know who i'm talking about, people like violentkitten, t-fork, ahf, johngateswhatever, not everyone.

i obviously love avery and cuban always gives me a good laugh cause he's an idiot, but i hate the mavs. i really have no problem with any fans from any team coming here and talkin trash and debating, thats what forums are about. but the suns fans are truly bitches that cant even debate like adults.

Marcus Bryant
05-17-2007, 01:18 AM
Man, there's some :baby in this thread.

ponky
05-17-2007, 01:18 AM
and you guys just can't seem to accept the fact that its not 2008!

it's not the end of the playoffs either dumbass so keep talking shit because the spurs look terrible. the mavs loss isn't such a big deal, we went over all this already, it was a big deal last year for me, not this year, i didn't have any emotional investment in it.

jag
05-17-2007, 01:19 AM
why would you even post such a thread about *excuses*? when the mavs beat the spurs last season i didn't come over here and start all kinds of shit making fun of the spurs. i was over here reading stuff but i didn't try to antagonize them RIGHT AFTER a loss, that's some fucking cheap shit.

i first joined a week ago and showed them a lot of respect and didnt talk shit. i like marion, i like nash a lot..and they have a good team, so i dont mind talkin basketball with them. and then the forum mod told me to fuck off and said some stuff about spurs fans being pussies and banned me. i will show that forum 0 respect.

ponky
05-17-2007, 01:20 AM
i obviously love avery and cuban always gives me a good laugh cause he's an idiot, but i hate the mavs. i really have no problem with any fans from any team coming here and talkin trash and debating, thats what forums are about. but the suns fans are truly bitches that cant even debate like adults.

ok, as long as you have no problems with it, i'm cool with that. i mean i'm the first person to talk smack just not right after a game but whatever floats your boat, it's cool.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-17-2007, 01:21 AM
wait so class is joining a board of the suns and come back here and bash all over the suns like "classy" people....that must be the san antonian definition like a knee to steve nash's groin is clean right? show some real classno jackass, if your precious board wouldn't ban everyone and anyone that disagrees with "Suns are the best team, they should win every game" bullshit, we wouldn't be on their case in the first place!

BlackFlagg
05-17-2007, 01:22 AM

Nope. You could tell what bloodthirsty assholes they were during the first half of the game. All the booing and anti-Spurs signs -- all it amounted to was bad sportsmanship and it backfired on them.

Meanwhile, the Spurs were kicking back, eating bon-bons all night and still pulled off the win. (Not that I had any doubt that they would.)

GO SPURS GO!!!

L.I.T
I only say it because I like to have a good debate when I come on a message board, or else I see no real reason for it. If everyone were supposed to get along and agree, that would be boring. If everyone was to be punished for speaking their mind when that's the point, that is also boring, and ridiculous. That is what goes on over there, so I resort to coming over here to argue and debate, not because I dislike any of you all, because I don't know who the hell any of you are aside from a login name, but because it's entertainment.

Oh yes, I know. This is a great board; open-minded, tolerant and fun mix of douche bags, self-righteous ninnies, budding comedians and knowledgeable sports fans. I was just saying, that's nice of you to say.

ponky
i first joined a week ago and showed them a lot of respect and didnt talk shit. i like marion, i like nash a lot..and they have a good team, so i dont mind talkin basketball with them. and then the forum mod told me to fuck off and said some stuff about spurs fans being pussies and banned me. i will show that forum 0 respect.

not sure if it's the same suns board but i think it is the one where i got banned for very politely pointing something out and having a longtime board member agree with me. it was kind of weird but whatever, i guess some people want to use a forum like a bubble, immune from other fans and while i can understand that, i hate it, it's the reason i don't frequent mavs boards much, people tend to be too much in agreement on those types of boards...anyway i guess i feel really bad for the suns fans right now because they didn't really have an even playing field in such a pivotal game and no, i don't expect a spurs fan to understand that, it's only natural to root for your team and not give a fuck about the opposing team

sprrs
There was this one Kings forum that was worse than that Suns forum......ridiculous. The Mod wouldn't even let people register if she even suspected they were Spurs fans.

timmydidit
05-17-2007, 01:23 AM
heres one ingore them and they'll go away

Sweetey
Yea, seriously I am a dyed in the wool long-time SPURS fan living right outside of SA. And I have been to the Mavs games, Spurs games (many times); Warriors games; Rockets games (many times) but I have NEVER seen so damn many fat-assed, ugly-assed, pimple-faced people in one place than I have seen in the Phoenix Suns arena in my life. What in the hell do those people eat ?

Spider TX
Maybe I'll go back over and post something negative about their play, with the others knowing I'm a Suns fan, and then I'll still get banned.

Borosai
05-17-2007, 01:24 AM
SpursTalk is the perfect example of how a sports forum should be run (not targeted at children of course...a lot of motherfucking things are present here that those little fucktards shouldn't be seeing, such as bad words and boobs).

If I wanted censorship, I'd go to church.

judaspriestess
haha nice work

I believe it, we dealt with some serious scumbags at the suns v. Spurs game in 2005. Gangbanger cholos throwing shit at us. Crazy rednecks, literally, getting all red in the face yelling at us. Suns owner, calling the Spurs chicken. Real classy. Ridiculous props.

L.I.T
After scanning through the site, it's obvious that the site is one giant circle jerk for Suns homers.

mavsfan1000
When you get your heart ripped from you, you don't feel like talking in a civilized way to spurs fans. This is the best site though as the admin tolerates fans from other teams unlike most boards out there.

ponky
05-17-2007, 01:25 AM
Yea, seriously I am a dyed in the wool long-time SPURS fan living right outside of SA. And I have been to the Mavs games, Spurs games (many times); Warriors games; Rockets games (many times) but I have NEVER seen so damn many fat-assed, ugly-assed, pimple-faced people in one place than I have seen in the Phoenix Suns arena in my life. What in the hell do those people eat ?

weird

MaNuMaNiAc
05-17-2007, 01:25 AM
Actually we have very long time Lakers fans, Mavs fans, and some Spurs fans over there that post regularly. If people want to talk, we talk. Actually, not that many get banned, but signing on to a new forum to gloat right after a win is poor taste in the mods' eyes over there. I think he has a two-hour window after each game where they moderate new posters heavily. So be it. But we argue all the time with Lakers and Mavs fan. No harm. I have visited here for quite a while now because I find it interesting.aah I see, so its only ok to express one's opinion when the mods over there deem it acceptable?? GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK!! You can't take criticism?? I've been reading the forum for a while now, and I have YET to find ANY fan from ANY team that disagrees with the suspension because guess what!? THEY ARE BANNED! It is seriously PATHETIC!

ponky
05-17-2007, 01:26 AM
I believe it, we dealt with some serious scumbags at the suns v. Spurs game in 2005. Gangbanger cholos throwing shit at us. Crazy rednecks, literally, getting all red in the face yelling at us. Suns owner, calling the Spurs chicken. Real classy. Ridiculous props.

in san antonio? sounds like san antonio...i'm being completely fucking serious, sounds like san antonio games i've been to in s.a.

jag
05-17-2007, 01:26 AM
ok, as long as you have no problems with it, i'm cool with that. i mean i'm the first person to talk smack just not right after a game but whatever floats your boat, it's cool.
i love debating and i'm not gonna act like a kid and start pulling out cheap stuff (like we have 3 rings you have a goose egg), but they can't handle debate they really are in a bubble over there, it's sad. when the spurs lost i went to their forum and talked bball. they can't handle it

Marcus Bryant
05-17-2007, 01:27 AM
in san antonio? sounds like san antonio...i'm being completely fucking serious, sounds like san antonio games i've been to in s.a.

Obviously unprovoked.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-17-2007, 01:27 AM
http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/vb/showthread.php?t=90721

This has been extended for the remainder of the series..especially after the nature of tonight's defeat.

Again, all previous rules apply.

... fuck that board

AZSportsFan
05-17-2007, 01:28 AM
Pot, meet kettle....

ponky
i love debating and i'm not gonna act like a kid and start pulling out cheap stuff (like we have 3 rings you have a goose egg), but they can't handle debate they really are in a bubble over there, it's sad. when the spurs lost i went to their forum and talked bball. they can't handle it

alright cool, i misjudged you so now i'll put you in the spurs category of fans i can dig like amuseddaysleeper, mardigan, kori, sixthman, etc. smacktalk on, i'm taking a nap.

MaNuMaNiAc
in san antonio? sounds like san antonio...i'm being completely fucking serious, sounds like san antonio games i've been to in s.a.see, shit like this would get you banned in almost any other board. I trust you appreciate that ponky

mavsfan1000
05-17-2007, 01:30 AM

... fuck that board
Yeah I didn't like that they did that but like I said they are some pissed off folks right now after what happened.

jag
hahaha i live in chattanooga TN, but i grew up in sa and lived there for the first 16 years of my life and you're pretty close to right about that, minus the rednecks, we got those over here

SUNSIN07
no jackass, if your precious board wouldn't ban everyone and anyone that disagrees with "Suns are the best team, they should win every game" bullshit, we wouldn't be on their case in the first place!

your right because there are people on this board who think the spurs are the best and they should win every game....your fuckin retarded....the board of any team will have the same opinion about their team

ponky
Obviously unprovoked.

of course it was unrpvoked, wtf? i cheer during the game, not while walking to the fucking car, waiting in the elevator with people screaming in my fucking face, hick spit flying onto my cheek. stop being sto fucking stupid about *mav fan* all the time, as if fanbases can all be stereotyped, i don't even live in dallas dumbass.

sprrs
05-17-2007, 01:31 AM
ANd this isn't really the point of the thread, but I didn't notice much whining going on over there.....about the same amount that goes on over here, so eh. The only thing I see wrong with it is the extremely short leash they give to non-Suns fans.

jag
05-17-2007, 01:33 AM

... fuck that board

"the ban will be doubled" hahaha so funny

Marcus Bryant
05-17-2007, 01:33 AM
of course it was unrpvoked, wtf? i cheer during the game, not while walking to the fucking car, waiting in the elevator with people screaming in my fucking face, hick spit flying onto my cheek. stop being sto fucking stupid about *mav fan* all the time, as if fanbases can all be stereotyped, i don't even live in dallas dumbass.

Sure, because obviously you are the type who would never start anything or be easily rattled.

As for "dumbass", I'd say the nick fits you to a T.

jag
05-17-2007, 01:34 AM
your right because there are people on this board who think the spurs are the best and they should win every game....your fuckin retarded....the board of any team will have the same opinion about their team
are you delusional??? click the link and look at that board. you wouldnt even be allowed to post twice on this board if it were like that.

ponky
05-17-2007, 01:34 AM
hahaha i live in chattanooga TN, but i grew up in sa and lived there for the first 16 years of my life and you're pretty close to right about that, minus the rednecks, we got those over here

same in dallas, but with the rednecks moreso than the loud drunk mexican boys. i don't particularly like hearing idiots at games, mavs or spurs fans, doesn't matter, there are some classless people who don't care that they are in public screaming crazy shit and offending people right and left. the best was some asshole at a spurs game who called najera a spic. i was like wtf?!?!??!

ponky
05-17-2007, 01:35 AM
Sure, because obviously you are the type who would never start anything or be easily rattled.

As for "dumbass", I'd say the nick fits you to a T.

way to make a distinction between the internet forum talk and real life (re: going to a game in person). :dizzy

MaNuMaNiAc
05-17-2007, 01:36 AM
your right because there are people on this board who think the spurs are the best and they should win every game....your fuckin retarded....the board of any team will have the same opinion about their teamyeah, BUT YOU'RE NOT BANNED HERE!! you imbecile!

jag
05-17-2007, 01:37 AM
same in dallas, but with the rednecks moreso than the loud drunk mexican boys. i don't particularly like hearing idiots at games, mavs or spurs fans, doesn't matter, there are some classless people who don't care that they are in public screaming crazy shit and offending people right and left. the best was some asshole at a spurs game who called najera a spic. i was like wtf?!?!??!

hahaha i absolutely love spurs games though, it seems like i was the only fan who loved the alamodome

jag
05-17-2007, 01:38 AM
yeah, BUT YOU'RE NOT BANNED HERE!! you imbecile!

i saw your thread and that was the worst thing ive ever seen done in a forum, the mods are like 14 year old girls

sabar
your right because there are people on this board who think the spurs are the best and they should win every game....your fuckin retarded....the board of any team will have the same opinion about their teamYeah.. except Kori lets you post your retarded rants no matter how dumb they are and from what team you are. Over there its "agree with us or die".

Marcus Bryant
way to make a distinction between the internet forum talk and real life (re: going to a game in person). :dizzy

Fairly straightforward. A need to provoke and complain, or seeking attention, as it were.

ponky
05-17-2007, 01:40 AM
hahaha i absolutely love spurs games though, it seems like i was the only fan who loved the alamodome

i liked the alamodome and i go to all the spurs/mavs games and even some other spurs games in s.a. because it's closer to me than dallas so i sell a lot of my mavs season tickets (i live in austin). the best thing about the alamodome was that i could actually get some reasonably priced lowers which is close to impossible in dallas. the last two years or so i actually prefer watchiing a mavs/spurs matchup in s.a. than in dallas, i kind of like the anti-mav environment, it makes the game more exciting for me.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-17-2007, 01:41 AM
i saw your thread and that was the worst thing ive ever seen done in a forum, the mods are like 14 year old girlsseriously, I wasn't trolling at all. Over there its basically Spurs fan = Troll no matter what.

ponky
05-17-2007, 01:42 AM
Fairly straightforward. A need to provoke and complain, or seeking attention, as it were.

and you have a need to respond, got it...now, i'm bored with this so you can have the last word or fuck off, whichever, i won't be responding again to your posts regarding whether or not i provoked a spurs fan to call najera a spic.

Sweetey
05-17-2007, 01:43 AM
weird
"Weird" is your Mark Cuban dressing like a homeless guy for Dirk's MVP award. Now THAT is not only "weird" it is a disgrace to the entire Mavs team and fans. Look at Avery Johnson -- now THAT guy is the best dressed man of the entire NBA -- and Dirk looked pretty awesome himself. Then here comes Mr. Billionaire with faded jeans and a dirty looking, wrinkled shirt-- not even tucked in ----- that is PATHETIC.

ponky
05-17-2007, 01:43 AM
spurs fans, have fun celebrating and talking smack wherever the hell you want, a win is a win, goodnight.

Marcus Bryant
05-17-2007, 01:44 AM
and you have a need to respond, got it...now, i'm bored with this so you can have the last word or fuck off, whichever, i won't be responding again to your posts regarding whether or not i provoked a spurs fan to call najera a spic.

Nah, I'll close your book. Rather light reading.

ponky
05-17-2007, 01:44 AM
"Weird" is your Mark Cuban dressing like a homeless guy for Dirk's MVP award. Now THAT is not only "weird" it is a disgrace to the entire Mavs team and fans. Look at Avery Johnson -- now THAT guy is the best dressed man of the entire NBA -- and Dirk looked pretty awesome himself. Then here comes Mr. Billionaire with faded jeans and a dirty looking, wrinkled shirt-- not even tucked in ----- that is PATHETIC.

about cuban, kind of embarrassing, yes...nice to see dirk in a suit for a change

jag
05-17-2007, 01:47 AM

hahaha cuban always gives me a good laugh. but that fuckin speech he gave was awkward. everyone who watched that was wondering what the hell to think about it...it was weird. i thought to myself "is it appropriate for him to be crying right now?"

Baelzar
05-17-2007, 01:49 AM
I've been doing forums for a long time, and have run up against mods like the AZFans....they can ruin a bbs.

Essentially you get a few regulars who agree with the mods and become mini-mods themselves (witness the ban suggestions) and any new members had best start kissing ass, or are banned.

Take a look at the Television Without Pity boards for perfect examples of Nazi mods. They are the enemies of discussion.

ponky
05-17-2007, 01:49 AM
hahaha cuban always gives me a good laugh. but that fuckin speech he gave was awkward. everyone who watched that was wondering what the hell to think about it...it was weird. i thought to myself "is it appropriate for him to be crying right now?"

omfg, i was going to lose it, i was like WTF don't take dirk's only positive spotlight of the season. it was so weird and uncomfortable i was actually mad and laughing at the same time about cuban's speech

Strike
05-17-2007, 01:55 AM
Pay close attention to this.....

Addendum:
Not just blatant trolling, however,
------>those who insist are claiming that us Suns fans do not have a ------>illegitimate<------ gripe and contest any remarks in that regards will be banned.<------

We have every right to rant/vent. This ruling is emphatic expletive, expletive.....

So based on that double negative, any non-Suns fan who believes Suns fans DO have a [b]LEGITMATE gripe about the suspensions will be banned?

Agreeing with Suns fan gets you a ban?????? NIIIIIICE!!!!!

Normally I don't nitpick things like this, but it was so obvious I just HAD to.

jag
05-17-2007, 01:58 AM
omfg, i was going to lose it, i was like WTF don't take dirk's only positive spotlight of the season. it was so weird and uncomfortable i was actually mad and laughing at the same time about cuban's speech

i which i would have been watching it with other people just to see the looks on their faces. the mavs losing this year was great when i think about cuban. but damn i felt bad for avery. and if you think this series is physical, a conf. finals with the mavs would be reminiscent of the malace at the palace

Despot
05-17-2007, 02:01 AM

Wait, what happened to all the hand-wringing and coach and player calling-out for the first 42 minutes of the game?

You see, we usually hold our players accountable, What do they do over there? Blame their own players, or bitch and whine that the other team and refs and announcers aren't giving them the chance?

I wonder what the Game 4 thread over there looked like, wait, let me get that for us to compare.

Well, looks like we are all pretty much the same.

http://arizonasportsfans.com/vb/showthread.php?t=90600

jag
05-17-2007, 02:06 AM
when suns players dont show up, stern and bowen and horry get blamed. i've seen at least 15 conspiracy theory threads over there...stern apparently wants the spurs to win

Baelzar
05-17-2007, 02:10 AM
I'm telling you, the NBA WANTS THIS TO GO TO SEVEN....it's a CONSPIRACY.

The Masons are behind it. Mark my words. The Masons and BRUCE BOWEN.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/flypig.gif

AZSportsFan
05-17-2007, 02:13 AM
You see, we usually hold our players accountable, What do they do over there? Blame their own players, or bitch and whine that the other team and refs and announcers aren't giving them the chance?

I wonder what the Game 4 thread over there looked like, wait, let me get that for us to compare.

Well, looks like we are all pretty much the same.

http://arizonasportsfans.com/vb/showthread.php?t=90600
Um, of course we are the same. That was the point of the post. Suns fan whine/worry/complain, as do the Spurs fans, and fans of every team. To believe we are not the same is just, well, blind homerism.

word
05-17-2007, 02:19 AM
What I don't understand is this belief they have that if you're down 3-2 the series is thus, over.

Suns can still win this. In fact, if they win in SA Friday, we've got a tiger by the tail in Phoenix.

AZSportsFan
05-17-2007, 02:20 AM
What I don't understand is this belief they have that if you're down 3-2 the series is thus, over.

Suns can still win this. In fact, if they win in SA Friday, we've got a tiger by the tail in Phoenix.
I think that the Suns have about a 25% percent chance on Friday. I will be rooting for them, of course, but it is a tall task against an experienced team.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-17-2007, 02:21 AM
Man, I'm starting to think Suns fans are even worst than Mavs fans. Mavs fans NEVER whined like this before. I mean sure, they trolled the shit out of this place, but they were never whiny little bitches like these Suns fans. They HAVE to be the worst out there. If one little thing doesn't go their way, they throw a mother fucking temper tantrum and start throwing around conspiracy theories. Now suddenly the Spurs are dirty because they got physical with these pansies.

The team I have nothing against, except maybe Bell and Amare who's as much a little bitch as their fucking fans. Nash is alright in my book though, the man has taken it like... well a man, holds no grudges, and comes out and plays his mind out. Props to him.

jag
05-17-2007, 02:22 AM
Um, of course we are the same. That was the point of the post. Suns fan whine/worry/complain, as do the Spurs fans, and fans of every team. To believe we are not the same is just, well, blind homerism.

dude you dont get it, i dont think you ever will. if phoenix ever wins a title you may relax and have alittle self-confidence, but until then just stfu.

sabar
05-17-2007, 02:24 AM
I'm pretty sure nothing is worse than Mavs trolls. Nothing. Maybe I need to remind you...

MAVS WILL WIN IT ALL IN 2007 AND SWEEP THE SOFT SPURS AND TIMMY YOU SEE DIRK WILL BE MVP, GO MAVS 2007 NBA CHAMPS WOOO! :elephant:elephant:elephant:elephant:elephant:elep hant:elephant:elephant GO DIRK!!:elephant:elephant

jag
05-17-2007, 02:27 AM
I'm pretty sure nothing is worse than Mavs trolls. Nothing. Maybe I need to remind you...

MAVS WILL WIN IT ALL IN 2007 AND SWEEP THE SOFT SPURS AND TIMMY YOU SEE DIRK WILL BE MVP, GO MAVS 2007 NBA CHAMPS WOOO! :elephant:elephant:elephant:elephant:elephant:elep hant:elephant:elephant GO DIRK!!:elephant:elephant

mavs trolls are bad, but they've been to the big show, and they've really gotten use to not winning the whole thing, so they may troll while they're still playing, but when they loose they dont bitch anywhere near as bad as suns fans. i've never seen bitching this bad in a teams forum before, it really is the worst...they literally blame everyone for the suspension EXCEPT amare. one fan did blame him over there and he got crucified

AZSportsFan
05-17-2007, 02:32 AM
dude you dont get it, i dont think you ever will. if phoenix ever wins a title you may relax and have alittle self-confidence, but until then just stfu.
Hey, I recognize you, the one who was saying this forum is great because you tolerate posters from other teams. I have said nothing disparaging all night and gave SA props for winning the game - and not even back-handed props. What is your problem? Nothing worse than a sore winner, IMO.

Obstructed_View
05-17-2007, 02:34 AM
I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought he completely upstaged Dirk on the only really positive day he's going to have until next spring. What a douche.

Obstructed_View
05-17-2007, 02:34 AM
Why do you keep launching at the one non-troll Suns fan? Do you bother to read the posts?

AZSportsFan
05-17-2007, 02:35 AM
Man, I'm starting to think Suns fans are even worst than Mavs fans. Mavs fans NEVER whined like this before. I mean sure, they trolled the shit out of this place, but they were never whiny little bitches like these Suns fans. They HAVE to be the worst out there. If one little thing doesn't go their way, they throw a mother fucking temper tantrum and start throwing around conspiracy theories. Now suddenly the Spurs are dirty because they got physical with these pansies.

The team I have nothing against, except maybe Bell and Amare who's as much a little bitch as their fucking fans. Nash is alright in my book though, the man has taken it like... well a man, holds no grudges, and comes out and plays his mind out. Props to him.
And that affects you, how? Do you feel the need to be crowned the classiest, least whining fan ever. Get a hold of yourself, man. If you are talking about other boards, well, what did you expect. I didn't see any real whining here from Suns fans...

Trainwreck2100
05-17-2007, 02:35 AM
C'mon guys leave the Suns fans alone

whottt
05-17-2007, 02:36 AM
Sunsfans need to stop saying they would have won with Amare and Diaw...

Last I checked the Spurs already beat the Suns twice with both of them in the lineup, and likely would have in game 4 if not for a huge choke and shitty subsitutions by Pop(and great play by Nash).

Who knows...they might have shot like shit tonight. It happens.

sabar
05-17-2007, 02:36 AM
Hey, I recognize you, the one who was saying this forum is great because you tolerate posters from other teams. I have said nothing disparaging all night and gave SA props for winning the game - and not even back-handed props. What is your problem? Nothing worse than a sore winner, IMO.He's 1 of 664 people online.
As for me, I identify trolls by pink elephant usage.

Spurs rock
05-17-2007, 02:38 AM
I got banned before I even posted. :lol

AZSportsFan
05-17-2007, 02:39 AM
He's 1 of 664 people online.
As for me, I identify trolls by pink elephant usage.
Thanks for the tip. I'll try to avoid using them. It's late here. But promise me one thing, IF the Spurs advance, PLEASE beat the tar out of Utah. I live in UT, and while a great state, I can't stand the Jazz (Sloan, Stockton, and Malone). I realize that two of the three are gone, but the last one is probably the reason why I hated the other two...

So, IF needs be, please get it done....

dg7md
05-17-2007, 02:41 AM
Let them complain, I'm going to love it when we win the series.

jag
05-17-2007, 02:46 AM
Hey, I recognize you, the one who was saying this forum is great because you tolerate posters from other teams. I have said nothing disparaging all night and gave SA props for winning the game - and not even back-handed props. What is your problem? Nothing worse than a sore winner, IMO.

i didnt say this forum was great cause the posters will put up with your garbge, i said it's great cause the mods will. i'll talk bball with fans of other teams, but if you act like a bitch...i'm gonna call you a bitch

EDIT: i do apologize if you werent trying to troll, got the wrong impression

Chris
05-17-2007, 02:55 AM
Spurs fans getting banned left and right over there.

AZSportsFan
05-17-2007, 02:58 AM
Spurs fans getting banned left and right over there.
Probably true, but how many went there to say good game (it kinda was) and talk about the game rather than "See what your whining got ya!"? But we trash our own team over there all the time, as you do yours' here I have found, so don't think that a dissenting opinion gets you booted - not that you care.

Chris
05-17-2007, 03:03 AM
Probably true, but how many went there to say good game (it kinda was) and talk about the game rather than "See what your whining got ya!"? But we trash our own team over there all the time, as you do yours' here I have found, so don't think that a dissenting opinion gets you booted - not that you care.

Translation: Unless you suck our cock, you will be banned permanently.

AZSportsFan
05-17-2007, 03:11 AM
Translation: Unless you suck our cock, you will be banned permanently.
Mature.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
05-17-2007, 03:13 AM

Um, the "best forum reference" was because you don't get banned here just for being a non-Spurs fan - the moderation here is excellent.

As for the gloating, I take no part in that and don't agree with it at any time, especially in circumstances like this... it always comes back to bite you in the arse. :nope

As for your final comment, people everywhere are like that, stupid as it may be. You can't blame Spurstalk for that.

AZSportsFan
05-17-2007, 03:15 AM
Um, the "best forum reference" was because you don't get banned here just for being a non-Spurs fan - the moderation here is excellent.

As for the gloating, I take no part in that and don't agree with it at any time, especially in circumstances like this... it always comes back to bite you in the arse. :nope

As for your final comment, people everywhere are like that, stupid as it may be. You can't blame Spurstalk for that.
Right, that was the point of the final comment. No, I don't blame any board/fans for their mood swings. Sports is entertainment. Unless somehow you all are getting paid for the championships. It's just much more entertaining when your team wins.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
05-17-2007, 03:16 AM
Mature.

yeah, apologies for the trolls... ;)

You seem like a decent poster so you're welcome here any time.

And I hate the gloaters too. :devil But around here, the vast majority of core posters are great peeps who talk ball, throw a bit of shit around now and then, but overall behave like civilised human beings. You can't ask for much more than that on a message board. :lol

As for the bandwagoners... I better shut my mouth right now.

AZSportsFan
05-17-2007, 03:20 AM
yeah, apologies for the trolls... ;)

You seem like a decent poster so you're welcome here any time.

And I hate the gloaters too. :devil But around here, the vast majority of core posters are great peeps who talk ball, throw a bit of shit around now and then, but overall behave like civilised human beings. You can't ask for much more than that on a message board. :lol

As for the bandwagoners... I better shut my mouth right now.
Yeah, I have lurked here for the past year and laughed with you guys about a lot of stuff - mostly in the Off Topic forums. But we (phxsuns.net, ASFN) get our share of wackos, as does every board. But like I said, it's all entertainment. Can't take it too seriously after the euphoria/pain wears off. Thanks for letting me stop by.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
05-17-2007, 03:29 AM
There's no "letting" here, so great to have you. ;)

Fernando TD21
05-17-2007, 05:11 AM
omg dude they're some serious pussies over there, after every loss the forum mod starts a "Vent Here" thread. they bascially just e-hug each other and bitch about stern, horry, the media, parker, bowen, san antonios mayor, george bush....
:lol :lol

You're a classy Suns fan :clap

Chris
05-17-2007, 07:30 AM
(posted by Gee!)Mayber Im just too drunk.. Im too sure but I made a thread and cant find it now..But any spurs fan in my immediate range will get laid out on site you arrogant SOB's//

Thats my word...

great mods!

Extra Stout
05-17-2007, 08:28 AM
lol @ suns comparing themselves to the ancient spartans
If they're referring to the Spartans' tendency to sleep with little boys, it's accurate.