PDA

View Full Version : I want to know who the fuck this is!

MaNuMaNiAc
05-17-2007, 12:47 AM
http://arizonasportsfans.com/vb/showthread.php?t=90867

I cannot for the life of me support the Spurs anymore.

I have been a Spurs fan since the days of George Gervin.

I supported them during the days of David Robinson.

I loved them even when they lose to the Jazz and the Lakers in the playoffs.

It was such a great love affair.

But it seems like in one series, the tables have absolutely turned.

The guys with the "white hats" have thrown them aside in exchange for a series filled with cheap shots, knees to the groin, bloody noses--you name it.

I cannot stand it.

I won't stand for it.

Suns fans--just please don't think that Spurs fans are bad people.

Or that they also support this type of thuggery.

In the San Antonio Express news--check it out, please--you will read stories of others like myself--lifelong Spurs fans, who now will support the Suns for this playoff series.

Next year--hopefully after Horry has retired and after Bowen gets a new heart and a new brain--I will consider supporting the Spurs again.

But I cannot--for the life of me--support this team anymore.

My only last words.

GO SUNS!
Fucking pathetic!! Dude says he's been a Spurs fan since the Gervin era, and because of one stupid foul he jumps the bandwagon? This fucker is a Suns fan trying to make Spurs fans look bad, thats my guess.

RealEstateDude
05-17-2007, 12:50 AM
I'll have the roast duck with the mango salsa :hungry:

Man of Steel
05-17-2007, 12:51 AM
Man--can't you read between the lines?!

That is a SUNS fan writing that shit!

PM5K
05-17-2007, 12:54 AM
Yeah I can't take this either, Parker is such a dirty fuck, I can't believe he did that to Nash...

1SUNSFAN
05-17-2007, 12:54 AM

Fucking pathetic!! Dude says he's been a Spurs fan since the Gervin era, and because of one stupid foul he jumps the bandwagon? This fucker is a Suns fan trying to make Spurs fans look bad, thats my guess.

Yeah, I want to know who this guy is TOO! I want to shake his had and congratulate him on realizing what all of you HOMERS don't! Phoenix is the better team. NASH is the MVP!

P.S. - I heard you can trade in your Spurs panties for a Suns T-shirt at the Suns Teamshop! :lol

CubanMustGo
05-17-2007, 01:02 AM
Only a Suns fans would talk about panties ... because you have had them in a wad the entire fucking series. One more game and you can go fishing with Mav fan and the rest of the losers.

ChumpDumper
05-17-2007, 03:04 AM
That was me. I actually wrote GO HAWKS! but the mods changed my post.

whottt
05-17-2007, 03:11 AM
That could be a Spursfan...every fan base has it's share of idiots that do that sort of stuff.

It's kinda like there's always that one fan of another team that does nothing but kiss the ass of the team of the forum he is visiting....plenty of Spursfans do this on other sites...this guy could easily be one of them.

Extra Stout
05-17-2007, 08:07 AM
P.S. - I heard you can trade in your Spurs panties for a Suns T-shirt at the Suns Teamshop! :lol
That makes sense -- each covers up a pussy.

SpursAREscumbags
05-17-2007, 08:08 AM
The Spurs have been a team of assholes for years, not sure why this loser is just realising it now.

dbestpro
05-17-2007, 08:10 AM
Nash needs to take that Spurs mask off.

longrod
05-17-2007, 08:23 AM

That's just another faggot on that faggot board. BFD.

ObiwanGinobili
05-17-2007, 08:25 AM
every team has thier pussy-ass fans. I've just always been glad our pussy-ass fan to real fan ratio has been lower than other major teams .. (re: lakers, mavs, patriots, white sox..)
unfortunatly its looks as tho the pussy-ass's have discovered the internet and print media and now thier whiny bitch voice is being heard.

lame.

phyzik
05-17-2007, 08:38 AM
any Spurs fan who has trully been a Spurs fan since the Gervin era and is quiting because we are too physical now is full of fucking shit. Those where the days of Kobe Dietrick, the fucking Bruise brothers. The Spurs where KNOWN at that time as Dirty and willing to fight.

I call BS on this lame ass.

Tenderness
05-17-2007, 08:39 AM
Who gives a rat's ass what the Suns fans think. Like I love to say

"quit cryin and play ball"

GSH
05-17-2007, 08:42 AM
Damn. It's bad enough that we have to pay off David Stern and the refs. Now we're gonna have to start paying off newspapers all over the country so they won't print the real truth about our no-talent, cheating, devil-worshipping team. Maybe it would be cheaper to just buy off enough members of Congress to get the First Amendment repealed so that we can censor the meaninful comments of honest, intelligent people like this person.

Fuck him! If he's really interested in leading a personal crusade for justice, he wouldn't start with the NBA. My family tree has a lot of Native Americans in it... maybe he would like to give up the land his house is sitting on. Until then, I'll just assume that he is another Phoenix resident with too much time on his hands. The new mantra is that "everyone" hates the vicious Spurs except for the black-hearted citizens of San Antonio. It's funny and pathetic at the same time.

And BTW - anyone who ever actually watched the Bruise Brothers play wouldn't bat an eye at anything that has happened in this series. If you want to pretend to be a long-time Spurs fan, at least do some homework.

GSH
05-17-2007, 09:04 AM
Here is an April 5 post from the same guy on the same Suns forum. (Yeh...he's really a Spurs fan who just got fed up with the team after the suspensions.) Itnore it.

Dear Suns Fans--

You have a great team--one you should be very proud of.

Of course--I hope my Spurs can stay with your team tonight.

But I have to say the edge goes to the Suns--they have been playing like All-Stars and the Spurs have been very inconsistent all year long.

Best wishes to all--lets hope no one gets hurt tonight.

Greg

samikeyp
05-17-2007, 09:06 AM
I'll have the roast duck with the mango salsa

Tina's here! We're getting back together! :)

tmtcsc
05-17-2007, 09:09 AM
Here is an April 5 post from the same guy on the same Suns forum. (Yeh...he's really a Spurs fan who just got fed up with the team after the suspensions.) Itnore it.

Dear Suns Fans--

You have a great team--one you should be very proud of.

Of course--I hope my Spurs can stay with your team tonight.

But I have to say the edge goes to the Suns--they have been playing like All-Stars and the Spurs have been very inconsistent all year long.

Best wishes to all--lets hope no one gets hurt tonight.

Greg

What a loser. Best wishes to all and to all a get the fuck out of here....wuss.

Islymore
05-17-2007, 09:15 AM
Best wishes to all and to all a get the fuck out of here....

:clap :lmao - can i steal this?