PDA

View Full Version : Spurs are going to blow the lead

LakerGod
11-26-2004, 09:59 PM
They were up by 13 points and now is down to 9...

Toronto game deja vu? :lol

SuperManu!!!
11-26-2004, 10:04 PM
It's nice to see a laker fan always aware of the spurs game....I bet he finds it more interesting than the boring team of Koboring!!!!

ducks
11-26-2004, 10:12 PM
they are increasing the lead now wow

xcoriate
11-26-2004, 10:15 PM
Well done on that one, the lead increased

Aggie Hoopsfan
11-26-2004, 10:24 PM
LakerGod
This message is hidden because LakerGod is on your ignore list.

What was that you said?

LakerGod
11-26-2004, 10:25 PM
Hehehehe

The meltdown isn't going to happen until the fourth quarter.

Aggie Hoopsfan
11-26-2004, 10:48 PM
Poor Lakergod, his team sucks and all he has to do somehow make his life worth living is to log on and write stupid shit that I can't see here.

Such is the life of a Laker troll. It sucks to be a fan of first round playoff fodder, doesn't it?

dcole50
11-26-2004, 10:55 PM
Hehehehe

The meltdown isn't going to happen until the fourth quarter.
It's up to 14 now. 11 minutes left.

Your savior and his team are struggling against the Kings. Go watch that. ;)

missmyzte
11-26-2004, 11:04 PM
Such is the life of a Laker troll. It sucks to be a fan of first round playoff fodder, doesn't it?

Hopefully I don't count as a troll, though I am a Lakers fan, but to answer your question: no, it doesn't suck being a Lakers fan. I'm actually rather enjoying tonight's game. Brian Cook is in now. Go Cookie!!!

missmyzte
11-26-2004, 11:16 PM
Just as a side note, the score is 33-29 Lakers lead and Cookie scored the last 8 points for the Lakers. :)

kskonn
11-26-2004, 11:20 PM
89-72 1:51 left. Looks like this game is pretty much in Hand for the spurs.

How about duncans line 23 points, 14 boards and 6 blocks. pretty good night.

ducks
11-26-2004, 11:21 PM
ok numbers
bad second half

kskonn
11-26-2004, 11:24 PM
yea not a good second half. On the upside atleast other guys stepped up in Duncans Lapse. Even old double agent horry contributed some positive minutes tonight.

SuperManu!!!
11-26-2004, 11:26 PM
MEN!!!! It must suck to be a laker fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

missmyzte
11-26-2004, 11:30 PM
MEN!!!! It must suck to be a laker fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lakers still leading against the Kings. Why does it suck again? :king

milkyway21
11-26-2004, 11:37 PM
if the Lakers will continue playing like tonight they will NOT be having a merry X'mas when they meet Wade/Heat on Dec.25.

Manu20
11-26-2004, 11:49 PM
Lakers 48 and Kings 51 at the half.
I hope the lakers lose.

missmyzte
11-27-2004, 12:04 AM
Lakers leading again, 54-53 just a couple minutes into the 3rd quarter. It will end a good night if the Lakers follow up with a win

milkyway21
11-27-2004, 12:32 AM
Butler, Odom & Mihm each w/ 4 fouls, looks like they're going to lost this game....Dream on!

milkyway21
11-27-2004, 12:33 AM
Butler, Odom & Mihm each w/ 4 fouls, looks like they're going to lose this game....Dream on!

missmyzte
11-27-2004, 12:35 AM
Butler, Odom & Mihm each w/ 4 fouls, looks like they're going to lose this game....Dream on!

You believe it so much you had to say it twice? :lol

Cookie with a season-high 14 points and just 2 points shy of his career high. 85-78 Kings lead, go Lakers!

BTW, how did this thread turn into a Lakers game thread? LOL

missmyzte
11-27-2004, 01:23 AM
Okay, I can own up. Lakers lost a heart-breaker but it was a hard-fought game. Good things were learned tonight which will help them later in the season. Cookie ended one point shy of his career high, 15 points and 6 boards. I officially hate Doug Christie for his flagrant on Brian Cook.

Lakers lost by 3. We will win next time.

milkyway21
11-27-2004, 01:25 AM
I accidentally pressed the post Quick reply button twice. By the way...YOUR TEAM LOST AGAIN!!! Congratulations Lakers!!! HO!HO!HO!

missmyzte
11-27-2004, 01:28 AM
I accidentally pressed the post Quick reply button twice. By the way...YOUR TEAM LOST AGAIN!!! Congratulations Lakers!!! HO!HO!HO!

Oh yeah, that's classy. :shootme

Manu20
11-27-2004, 01:29 AM
Kobe scored a game high 40 points and by the way Lakers lose. :lol

Get use to this laker fans.

milkyway21
11-27-2004, 01:30 AM
it's not the end of the world yet...keep dreaming!

GoSpurs21
11-27-2004, 02:26 AM
lakers lost to a terrible kings team...get used to it lakers

good luck making the playoffs

Ginofan
11-27-2004, 01:09 PM
You know not all Lakerfans are bad...You don't have to be assholes to everyone of them.

LakerGod
11-27-2004, 01:24 PM
Exactly, I'm one of the best Laker fans all around.

I think the Spurs had a big break last night against the Nuggets, Kenyon Martin was out with the flu.

The Nuggets took the night off, they were shooting terrible! its' just one of those nights every team has to go through every once in awhile.

Ugly game overall, watching white boys clanking shot after shot after shot is extremely boring.

Aggie Hoopsfan
11-27-2004, 03:36 PM
I had to look out of curiosity...

Ugly game overall, watching white boys clanking shot after shot after shot is extremely boring.

Watching any color of athlete clank shot after shot is boring, such is the life of a Laker fan.

But I do find the above comment humorous coming from the fan of a team suiting up Vlade, Mihm, and Medvedunceo.

Seriously man, look at yourself, you're a fucking joke. Your team is losing, another team is winning so you resort to "watching white guys brick shots is boring" nonsense smack talk?

The only bigger joke than the Laker playoff hopes sans Shaq is any post you make on this forum.

GoSpurs21
11-27-2004, 04:17 PM
Exactly, I'm one of the best Laker fans all around.No solid prood for this statement todate

I think the Spurs had a big break last night against the Nuggets, Kenyon Martin was out with the flu.Just like in the 03 finals...K Mart is no blue light special, just scared to face Duncan, a true superstar. i wonder what Kmart will have for the next Spurs nugs game, probably mono

The Nuggets took the night off, they were shooting terrible! its' just one of those nights every team has to go through every once in awhile.caused by the Spurs superior defense...since lakers dont know what defense is I can understand you dont recognise it

Ugly game overall, watching white boys clanking shot after shot after shot is extremely boring.better get used to it with divak, mimh, mevedenko and walton games like the one against the kings last night is foretelling of lakers season. I agree with you the lakers kings game was extremely boring. you only needed to watch the final 10 seconds of the kings domination of the lakers to enjoy watching the lakers fans hope of winning go down the drain. dam those hollywood people are fun to laugh at

I thought the funniest part was after the game when they we interviewing kobe..."you just scored 40 pts kobe, but your team lost" and kobe replied "40 wow, where are all the white women at?" (sounded just like blazing stadles sound bite)

You know not all Lakerfans are bad...You don't have to be assholes to everyone of them.Since you are new to the rivaly I'll excuse your statement. but since I have been a fan of the Spurs since 77, and the lakers used to always knock the Spurs out of the playoffs, I can say whatever the fuck I want to laker fans.

missmyzte
11-27-2004, 05:37 PM
Since you are new to the rivaly I'll excuse your statement. but since I have been a fan of the Spurs since 77, and the lakers used to always knock the Spurs out of the playoffs, I can say whatever the fuck I want to laker fans.

It doesn't matter how new or old someone is to a rivalry. Fact is, not every Lakers fan is evil, someone of us have an appreciation for basketball and are here to discuss basketball. Some are idiots, I'll give you that, but the same is true for some Spurs fans. Get over it.

Ginofan
11-27-2004, 06:26 PM

I think the Spurs had a big break last night against the Nuggets, Kenyon Martin was out with the flu.

The Nuggets took the night off, they were shooting terrible! its' just one of those nights every team has to go through every once in awhile.

Acutally I was referring to missmyzte. She's the best Lakerfan I know. You're not a fan at all, you're a troll.

Since you are new to the rivaly I'll excuse your statement. but since I have been a fan of the Spurs since 77, and the lakers used to always knock the Spurs out of the playoffs, I can say whatever the fuck I want to laker fans.

What the hell does it matter how long I've been a Spursfan? I've experienced the Lakers knocking the Spurs out of the playoffs as a matter of fact but that doesn't mean dick as far as how much of a fan you are. And I wasn't even referring to you, you just happen to be the post above mine. I was referring to people like milkyway21.

Kaster
11-27-2004, 07:17 PM

If "best" means sorry excuse for a human being and the incite of a bag of cow dung, then yes, you are indeed the best Laker fan on this web site.

ALVAREZ6
11-27-2004, 07:39 PM
lakergod , ur a genious

GoSpurs21
11-27-2004, 08:37 PM
It doesn't matter how new or old someone is to a rivalry. Fact is, not every Lakers fan is evil, someone of us have an appreciation for basketball and are here to discuss basketball. Some are idiots, I'll give you that, but the same is true for some Spurs fans. Get over it.If I offened you I'm sorry, but I know very few lakers fans who are respectful about the Spurs. As long as the laker fans continue to be big headed I will continue to try and deflate them. By the way I never said laker fans were evil so I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion. All I did was make a couple of jokes about the laker team. If that offens you then you are in the wrong place.

GoSpurs21
11-27-2004, 08:41 PM
What the hell does it matter how long I've been a Spursfan? I've experienced the Lakers knocking the Spurs out of the playoffs as a matter of fact but that doesn't mean dick as far as how much of a fan you are. And I wasn't even referring to you, you just happen to be the post above mine. I was referring to people like milkyway21.I was just referring to all the crap I have had to take from Laker fans for the last 27 years, I think that earns me alot of leaway when I make jokes about the lakers and their big headed fans. I never said that all that experience makes you more or less a fan, if thats how you interpretted it then you have the problem cause thats not what I said.